Goodbye Jesus

The internet as a truth

OrdinaryClay

THE AMAZING THING ABOUT THE IMAGES IN THE MARBLE IS THAT THEY DEVELOPED OVER TIME.  MORE AMAZING IS THAT THEY LOOK LIKE THE TWO TYPES OF ALIENS PEOPLE DOCUMENT AS SEEING.  THE SHORT ONES WITH BIG EYES AND HEADS, AND THE TALL THIN ONES LIKE THE ONE ON THE LEFT.                                                               

Well Rev, I see you've moved from a description of a crocodile actually being a prophesy about ISIS to aliens in marble.....

Have you heard of pattern recognition? - that is once you suggest to someone there is an image somewhere they will see that image. It's only one of many ways our faulty brains can fool us. This is evident with cloud patterns where people see all sorts of thing, but in reality they are just clouds, and your marble aliens is just random markings in stone. Next you'll be saying Jesus face appears on toast... as some people have said.

• Like 2

Life arising on other planets is highly likely, 

This is a myth. You believe this based solely on faith. There maybe, but so far the evidence (SETI and Biochemistry) say it is unlikely they exist.

Do you have any evidence that angels, fallen or otherwise, actually exist? If someone can prove that both space aliens and angels are real, then we can talk. Life arising on other planets is highly likely, though I don't know that they would be interested in this particular planet. At least aliens from another galaxy or solar system would be plausible, angels have no basis upon which to speculate their existence.

BTW, the case you mentioned is that of Travis Walton, long debunked and put to rest, except for True Believers of course.

There are trillions of galaxies with trillions of planets within them.  It's my opinion that of these trillions of planets within these galaxies there are trillions of them 'inhabited' by human beings just like us.  

The phenomena that surrounds UFO'S is very mystical/spiritual.  I could tell you some pretty sensational things that have occurred in NH that hundreds of people have witnessed including fire and police. Just a few years ago in Manchester, NH and reported on the news, people at an outdoor drive in movie saw a bunch or 'orbs' moving across the night sky.  In the 80's my kids had half the neighborhood out watching a literal UFO war.  They could see a group of them firing at another group as they could see the tracers going back and forth, then, one hit because there was a big flash of light, then one by one they all moved on.  I can tell the difference between them and a star or planet.  They don't twinkle and are not as bright and more 'dull' as a planet.  They shoot right up and drop right down quickly. Even as a kid, right around the time I was born, mid 50's or so.  One was seen landing in a small field in Hooksett NH.  My mom told me it was the talk of the town for weeks.  I've seen them and so have thousands of people in NH.  

As far as proving who they are or where they're from, it's not going to happen.  What I've described is to me the only logical answer to this.

Well Rev, I see you've moved from a description of a crocodile actually being a prophesy about ISIS to aliens in marble.....

Have you heard of pattern recognition? - that is once you suggest to someone there is an image somewhere they will see that image. It's only one of many ways our faulty brains can fool us. This is evident with cloud patterns where people see all sorts of thing, but in reality they are just clouds, and your marble aliens is just random markings in stone. Next you'll be saying Jesus face appears on toast... as some people have said.

Like it's necessary for Job to prophesy about crocodile!  And yes...You've been fooled!  

The images formed over time.  Also remember.  The Dome area is an anti-Christ monument that sits upon Solomon's and Herod's temple which is the only piece of ground God claimed as His own on planet earth.  All coincidence I suppose...

This is a myth. You believe this based solely on faith. There maybe, but so far the evidence (SETI and Biochemistry) say it is unlikely they exist.

Maybe you've never read Ecclesiastes.  You have probably fallen for the idiocy that earth is the center of the universe.  Simple logic should overide SETI and biochemistry on this issue. Trillions of Galaxies.  Trillions of suns. Trillions of planets.  And we're the only planet that's inhabited? 

• Super Moderator

Again, any evidence for angels?

I stated up front that life on other planets is highly probable. Whether or not they visit our planet is up for debate, and a lot depends on what one accepts as evidence. I have even seen an atypical "ufo" at close range, about 100 yards or so. Not a saucer but an upside down ice cream cone divided into three glowing colors that illuminated the trees and ground. This happened when I lived in the country and I have three corroborating witnesses. HOWEVER, given that we have top secret technology and I wasn't that far from an air force base, I must consider the possibility that the thing was of terrestrial origin, though it moved in ways not generally known to be possible with standard propulsion systems in a field of gravity. Honestly, each scenario is possible and I give each possibility an equal probability. But I still can't imagine what alien civilizations would want with this, of all planets.

Like it's necessary for Job to prophesy about crocodile!  And yes...You've been fooled!  

The images formed over time.  Also remember.  The Dome area is an anti-Christ monument that sits upon Solomon's and Herod's temple which is the only piece of ground God claimed as His own on planet earth.  All coincidence I suppose...

I...need...a....wall....

Job wasn't prophesying. He was describing a crocodile... its just a crocodile. No need to add your weird as batshit interpretations to it. It's quite plain.

Yes, I'm aware the images formed over time. Explains how that detracts from my statement?

To your unsupported assertion:

First you have to demonstrate that God exists.

Then you have to demonstrate that Jesus (Christ) was the son of this god

Then you have to demonstrate that Islam is the anti Christ as opposed to anything or anyone else being the anti Christ.

• Like 2

I...need...a....wall....

Job wasn't prophesying. He was describing a crocodile... its just a crocodile. No need to add your weird as batshit interpretations to it. It's quite plain.

Yes, I'm aware the images formed over time. Explains how that detracts from may statement?

To your unsupported assertion:

First you have to demonstrate that God exists.

Then you have to demonstrate that Jesus (Christ) was the son of this god

Then you have to demonstrate that Islam is the anti Christ as opposed to anything or anyone else being the anti Christ.

A crocodile with more than one head that God breaks?  Must of been a mutation of sorts.

Psalm 74:14 Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.

God is going to punish crocodiles "in that day."...wonder what they did wrong...

Isaiah 27:1  "In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea." 

We are now "in that day."  The Leviathan is ISIL.

There's nothing like a crocodile that brings fear upon the mighty...

"Job 41:33 " Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear."  

Job 41:25a When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid:... 

Crocodiles are in need of purification...

Job 41:25b... by reason of breakings they purify themselves.

Crocodiles are king over children of pride.

Job 41:34  He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

Good thing we've been warned about crocodiles...

________________________________________________________________________________________

The word ‘breakings’ no doubt implies terrorism.  It means to break and ruin, and comes from a word meaning "to break, wreck, and to rend violence." 

"Jihad is the Arabic word for "struggle" or "effort." In the context of the Holy Qur'an, jihad is a struggle or effort to strive "in the path of God" (22:78). Scholar James Turner Johnson says it this way: "the concept of jihad…fundamentally denotes striving or effort expended by the individual Muslim to walk in the path of God" (Johnson 19; Feldman 232-233). Jihad is the effort to purify oneself  from within, to purify oneself of selfish appetites--the intention behind the action is important to the action itself.  If this is the root meaning of jihad, when and how did it come to mean "holy war" or a "war to kill the infidels"?  To answer that, we need to look at jihad in the Qur'an and the term's historical development."

I stated up front that life on other planets is highly probable. Whether or not they visit our planet is up for debate, and a lot depends on what one accepts as evidence. I have even seen an atypical "ufo" at close range, about 100 yards or so. Not a saucer but an upside down ice cream cone divided into three glowing colors that illuminated the trees and ground. This happened when I lived in the country and I have three corroborating witnesses. HOWEVER, given that we have top secret technology and I wasn't that far from an air force base, I must consider the possibility that the thing was of terrestrial origin, though it moved in ways not generally known to be possible with standard propulsion systems in a field of gravity. Honestly, each scenario is possible and I give each possibility an equal probability. But I still can't imagine what alien civilizations would want with this, of all planets.

At least you take a sensible approach to this.  More than what I can say for other members.  Evidence for angels is tough.  Some people who've had OBE'S can tell you nightmares about them.  The bad ones especially.

A crocodile with more than one head that God breaks?  Must of been a mutation of sorts.

Psalm 74:14 Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.

God is going to punish crocodiles "in that day."...wonder what they did wrong...

Isaiah 27:1  "In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea." 

We are now "in that day."  The Leviathan is ISIL.

There's nothing like a crocodile that brings fear upon the mighty...

"Job 41:33 " Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear."  

Job 41:25a When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid:... 

Crocodiles are in need of purification...

Job 41:25b... by reason of breakings they purify themselves.

Crocodiles are king over children of pride.

Job 41:34  He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

Good thing we've been warned about crocodiles...

________________________________________________________________________________________

The word ‘breakings’ no doubt implies terrorism.  It means to break and ruin, and comes from a word meaning "to break, wreck, and to rend violence." 

"Jihad is the Arabic word for "struggle" or "effort." In the context of the Holy Qur'an, jihad is a struggle or effort to strive "in the path of God" (22:78). Scholar James Turner Johnson says it this way: "the concept of jihad…fundamentally denotes striving or effort expended by the individual Muslim to walk in the path of God" (Johnson 19; Feldman 232-233). Jihad is the effort to purify oneself  from within, to purify oneself of selfish appetites--the intention behind the action is important to the action itself.  If this is the root meaning of jihad, when and how did it come to mean "holy war" or a "war to kill the infidels"?  To answer that, we need to look at jihad in the Qur'an and the term's historical development."

Reverend "I'm Full of Shit" Turmoil™ speaks.

Reverend "I'm Full of Shit" Turmoil™ speaks.

To the short peckered sdelsolray...

You're a fucking troll.

To the short peckered sdelsolray...

You're a fucking troll.

I reserve my admonitions for certain types, mostly to alert the lurkers when this forum becomes infected with nonsense and hate spewing theists such as yourself.

Consider the handle Reverend "I'm Full of Shit" Turmoil™ a term of endearment, accurate as it is.

ISIS believes they are the Leviathan that has been awakened.

Job 3:8  May those curse it who curse the day, Those who are ready to arouse Leviathan.

Better interpreted...

Let them express it that curse the day who are ready to awaken the Leviathan.

How do they curse the day???

Like this...

ISIS-prayer-640x400.jpg

This thread is fucking wild.

Well, the bible is a crock of shit. Not sure how that fits in with this crocodile thing though.

You want me to do this?  Even if I did you wouldn't believe it anyway.  So why should I waste the time? And why should I derail the thread?

Islamic terrorism in the bible???  It's all over the place.  Lets start here...

Habakkuk 1 is a prophecy about Islamic terrorism, their form of worship, world domination, and the spread of foreign fighters, and how they are feared and dreaded.  

Habakkuk 1:5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you. For, lo, I raise up the Chaldean's, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling places that are not theirs. They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves. Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat. They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.

World Domination...
...."shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs"...

"Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: (1)and their horsemen shall spread themselves, (2)and their horsemen shall come from far"

(1)ISIS fighters are foreign fighters and have spread themselves across the earth.

(2) ISIS has recruited people from nearly very country.

"They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand."

"They shall come all for violence":...Islamic terrorism

"their faces shall sup up as the east wind."  Islam's form of worship.  

Sup up means to do so as a horde or an assembly.  Islam is the only religion where it's followers "sup their face up to the east" even 5 times a day.  

3187836_orig.jpg

The East Wind is associated with evil, destruction, falsity, AND THE ARABS! 
E. Swedenborg (1688-1772) said, "That wind, and especially the east wind, signifies nothing else than the dispersion of falsities and evils." 

Terrorism, their form of worship, and goal of world domination ALL IN ONE VERSE!

They shall come all for violence: (Terrorism) their faces shall sup up as the east wind, (Islamic form of worship) and they shall gather the captivity as the sand. (World domination)

A fanatical Muslim’s forehead touches the ground at least 34 times a day in symbolic submission to Allah's will which could add up to more than a million prostrations in a lifetime. Over time this creates a hardened patch of skin on the forehead called the raisin, prayer bump, or zebiba. This could be the mark of the beast and so could having to carry a Koran in your right hand to buy or sell.

parvizkhan.jpg

..."they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it." 

Want me to explain I can...

they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.

South-Tower.jpg

So has Christianity.

Well, the bible is a crock of shit. Not sure how that fits in with this crocodile thing though.

I bet you'd shit if one bit you in the ass!

I bet you'd shit if one bit you in the ass!

If only things in your imagination were real.

So has Christianity.

Christianity isn't  bent on world domination through terrorism and demographics...

One man asked about Islam... 

"What is wrong with people? We are talking about a religion in which one of the highest aspirations of its adherents is to be killed fighting in a war. What other religion advocates chopping off hands and heads, and stoning people in the streets? What other religion advocates global war, in order to convert people? In what other religion, during religious festivals, can you see droves of the "faithful" marching the streets with AK-47's, and declaring their desire to kill and die for "God".  Excuse me people....what are we missing here? How do religion and AK-47's go together?"

You want me to do this?  Even if I did you wouldn't believe it anyway.  So why should I waste the time? And why should I derail the thread?

The thread is about internet as truth and you are spouting garbage from vague versus that you can interpret to anything you want it to.

And you skipped the first thing you had to demonstrate and went to the third. They were to be demonstrated in order as each relied upon the previous. I'll make this easy for you:

First demonstrate that the God of the bible exists. Try and come up with something more convincing that quote bible versus to which you apply your own convoluted interpretation to fit your pet theory.

@midniterider the good Rev Turmoil believes that every time the bible refers to "leviathan" its talking about ISIS/ISIL. I wonder then what he thinks talking snakes, talking donkeys, dragons and whores dressed in scarlet refers to?

@reverendturmoil Job 40:15-24 refers to what? I can't wait to hear what quackery you come up with for this one.

Oh I am absolutely thinking about it but probably not in the way you're hoping.

I suppose after the next 911 you'll still be thinking about it.

The thread is about internet as truth and you are spouting garbage from vague versus that you can interpret to anything you want it to.

And you skipped the first thing you had to demonstrate and went to the third. They were to be demonstrated in order as each relied upon the previous. I'll make this easy for you:

First demonstrate that the God of the bible exists. Try and come up with something more convincing that quote bible versus to which you apply your own convoluted interpretation to fit your pet theory.

@midniterider the good Rev Turmoil believes that every time the bible refers to "leviathan" its talking about ISIS/ISIL. I wonder then what he thinks talking snakes, talking donkeys, dragons and whores dressed in scarlet refers to?

@reverendturmoil Job 40:15-24 refers to what? I can't wait to hear what quackery you come up with for this one.

All I did was answer your question big guy!  The proof that God exist is found in a burrito.

I can explain whores, snakes, donkeys, dragons, behemoth, and burrito's.  I'll start next week.  I'm going on vacation tomorrow.

I'm sure you'll love it!