So What Is That Small Blue Thing?

bornagainathiest

Curiosity Rover on Mount Sharp, Seen from Mars Orbit

BAA,

Do you have a link for this picture?

BAA,

Do you have a link for this picture?

Yes, I do.

But where's the fun in just telling you what this image is?

Why not take a guess?

Something on Mars I guess. Either one of the machines we put there or part of its heat shielding or similar.

Solar panel?

Hmm I'm gonna go off on a limb here and say pixelated corrupted image.... cause I have a dot on my screen and it looks just like that!

A blue 87 Toyota I think one of those would survive on Mars. 

• Like 1

A satellite pic of a mars rover. 

Have they put a satellite over Mars? 

That doesn't look like Mars.  Is it the vessel that landed a few years ago on the surface of Titan?

Why not take a guess?

Forgive me father for I have sinned and reverse searched the internet for the image and found out what it was.

The devil made me do it!

I won't tell the others. 

Forgive me father for I have sinned and reverse searched the internet for the image and found out what it was.

The devil made me do it!

I won't tell the others. 

If I were your father, I'd disown you!   :eviltongue:

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=6875

Using the most powerful telescope ever sent to Mars, NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter caught a view of the Curiosity rover this month amid rocky mountainside terrain.

The car-size rover, climbing up lower Mount Sharp toward its next destination, appears as a blue dab against a background of tan rocks and dark sand in the enhanced-color image from the orbiter's High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) camera.

The exaggerated color, showing differences in Mars surface materials, makes Curiosity appear bluer than it really looks.

Something relating to Mars, being reddish colored ?   :wacko:  The blue dot, maybe space junk or a rover discard of some kind?

P.S. I read the link after writing post. Should have just said rover instead of rover discard. Didn't guess that the rover could appear deep-blue colored at a distance.

The devil made me do it!

I won't tell the others. 

In the Confessional (Catholic):

Forgive me father for I have sinned. Please hear my confession.

Go ahead my son.

Well, I was on this website. It was an innocent guessing game but I decided to cheat by looking up the answer rather than follow Kosher etiquette with equal measured guessing and fair competition.

OK my son. That's not too bad. Say your rosary thrice and be thrice blessed, then wear a sweater outside one day this summer when the temperature is above 100 degrees Fahrenheit. By the way, how old are you my son?

Answer ......................

that young, really? Can you come back after 3:00 PM, my son, when confessions are over. We can then discuss this matter further and I might provide further "guidance?"

Thank you father. I will be here. I will be glad to get this weight off my back.

• Like 1

It's Jesus.

It's Jesus.

Many a true word spoken in jest, ag_NO_stic.

No matter how crazy you imagine Christians can be, there's always one who's crazier than you can imagine.

http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?2379-Earth-Will-Be-Burnt-Up

Within 7.6 billion years, Earth will be uninhabitable (actually probably within 2 billion years). This agrees with the New City on the New Earth (Rev. 21) which will be future Mars. Just ask yourself how long it takes to reach the nearest habitable planet and all you are left with is Mars.

Apparently the holy spook has told Faithful that the New Jerusalem will be located on the summit of this mountain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympus_Mons

:huh:

Many a true word spoken in jest, ag_NO_stic.

No matter how crazy you imagine Christians can be, there's always one who's crazier than you can imagine.

http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?2379-Earth-Will-Be-Burnt-Up

Within 7.6 billion years, Earth will be uninhabitable (actually probably within 2 billion years). This agrees with the New City on the New Earth (Rev. 21) which will be future Mars. Just ask yourself how long it takes to reach the nearest habitable planet and all you are left with is Mars.

Apparently the holy spook has told Faithful that the New Jerusalem will be located on the summit of this mountain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympus_Mons

:huh:

That is terrifying.