Goodbye Jesus

Catholic church to digitally fingerprint priests who work with children

Fweethawt

It's a start...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/catholic-church-digitally-fingerprint-priests-who-work-children-1627251

The prints would be kept as individual records on file, allowing authorities to cross-check church staff. The pilot project also prevents priests, church employees and volunteers from being alone with children without having at least two adults who have undergone checks present, reports CBC News.

Good move.  Better late than never.

• Like 1

Why not just chemically/physically castrate like eunichs in a harem?  Dont want to?... No problem. You dont work with kids... go work at a desk. 

If youre vowing celibacy it would make life easier for those struggling to live with that decision and safer for the vulnerable. 

(Harsh I know)

• Like 1

Yes great news.

I can see ways they could still get around it but I'm so glad steps are finally being taken. It's been a long time coming.

• 2 weeks later...

Catholic Church: Women Are To Blame For Pedophile Priests

http://countercurrentnews.com/2017/07/catholic-church-women-are-to-blame-for-pedophile-priests/

One of the Catholic Church’s high-ranking clerics has spoken out about the problems facing Catholicism today, and in particular, the epidemic of pedophilia, claiming that women are the root cause.

Catholic Church: Women Are To Blame For Pedophile Priests

http://countercurrentnews.com/2017/07/catholic-church-women-are-to-blame-for-pedophile-priests/

One of the Catholic Church’s high-ranking clerics has spoken out about the problems facing Catholicism today, and in particular, the epidemic of pedophilia, claiming that women are the root cause.

or maybe celibacy is the issue.

Good luck. Here in my region school teachers are vetted and fingerprinted, but at least once a year one gets caught having sex with a middle or high school student. As they say, a stiff prick has no conscience.

Why does God let this happen?

Why does God let this happen?

A. He's teaching us a lesson.

B. He's testing our faith.

C. God works in mysterious ways.

• Like 1

A. He's teaching us a lesson.

B. He's testing our faith.

C. God works in mysterious ways.

D. He isn't there.

E. Letter D.

• Like 3