Goodbye Jesus

Vatican rocked: Police raid drug-fuelled gay orgy at cardinal's apartment

Fweethawt

This is hilarious! Just remember, Catholics, the next time these fuckers are making you kneel and do your hail mary(s) for things that THEY make you feel guilty for, more than likely, you're taking orders from a hypocrite that is sucking dick or molesting children in his spare time.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11886097

Vatican police have raided a cardinal's apartment where a drug-fuelled homosexual orgy was taking place.

Police entered an apartment at the former palace of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (or Holy Office) last month not far from the Vatican City.

The occupant of the apartment is alleged to be a priest who serves as a secretary to cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio, the head of the Pontifical Council for Legislative texts and a personal adviser to the Pope

• Like 4

Well, this is amusing in a really pathetic sort of way. I mean, if'n ya wanna have a gay party, why not just stay away from Catholicism altogether and do it in a guilt-free manner, instead of "playing priestly pretend"? Seriously, why would any self-respecting homosexual (or any kind of "-sexual", for that matter) ever join this sick old institution? Utterly hypocritical.... Hope the crusty ol' farts die off, soon....

• Like 2

I'm shocked the Vatican didn't get that hushed up. I doubt anything will come of it though. I think the child molestation scandal proved the Vatican's primary interest is to protect the church. I find myself wondering how anyone could, in good conscious, ever be a Catholic. The history of the Catholic Church is appalling. The same goes for the Mormon Church, they protect their own and their history also appalling. And how anyone could possibly belief Mormon doctrine, tradition, and history is beyond me.

• Like 1

Somewhere there are epic cellphone pics

• Like 2

Hoo hoo hoo, too funny. Aww and its an article from our very own NZ Herald.

Seriously, I echo @Tsathoggua9, why not just throw a gay sex party without the heavy helping of "holier than thou?" I don't understand that one bit. 

• Like 1

I'm shocked the Vatican didn't get that hushed up. I doubt anything will come of it though. I think the child molestation scandal proved the Vatican's primary interest is to protect the church.

If it's consensual, the Vatican has no trouble making a big show of shutting it down.