Goodbye Jesus

Vatican rules the Body of Christ can’t be gluten free

Fweethawt

They can't keep their priests out of the children, and they can't keep the gluten out of jesus...

https://www.rt.com/viral/395810-gluten-free-holy-bread/

Pope Francis has weighed in on the matter of religious bread-making by reminding his flock that the Body of Christ is not gluten-free.

• Super Moderator

It shouldn't matter if the host contains rat poison. It becomes the body of Christ when eaten, so it's just some very old Jew Jerky.

They can't keep their priests out of the children, and they can't keep the gluten out of jesus...

https://www.rt.com/viral/395810-gluten-free-holy-bread/

Pope Francis has weighed in on the matter of religious bread-making by reminding his flock that the Body of Christ is not gluten-free.

Such important decisions the Pope has to make.

And I actually believed them when they said that Catholic ethics is based on the dignity of the human person. Who'da thunk the Roman Catholic Church would actually say things about itself that weren't true? (Beside the rape victims, that is?)

Scientific discoveries? My faith could withstand all that. Evolution? Genesis is a parable, not to be taken literally. (C'mon, we all know snakes can't talk.) Big bang? A Catholic priest discovered that one. NDEs debunked? There's always some way to rethink the afterlife.

It was the moral WTFs that put my faith into a tailspin, and this would fit right into that category.

• 1 year later...

You know, part of me wants to be gluten free just to spite this babbling buffoon..... except its expensive, I like beer, and pizza (in moderation).