Goodbye Jesus

Okay, this has got to stop.

Geezer

Whoever keeps changing & updating the board has got to stop doing that. I'm in my 70's now & I can barely operate my IPhone. So, please stop moving & renaming the buttons on the board. I have to check my watch to see what day it is. If you think I can keep current on these board changes you are seriously over estimating my technical skills & my over taxed brain that appears to be winding down.

I'm beginning to think you guys are prejudiced against old farts who are only trying to hang on. Okay, rants over. You may return to you mundane lives now. :D

I'm guessing the changes come with automatic upgrades and webmaster doesn't have control over them. 

49 minutes ago, Vigile said:

I'm guessing the changes come with automatic upgrades and webmaster doesn't have control over them. 

This is clearly part of a bigger plot to take over the world. I think the Borg are behind all of this. :ph34r:

Hey @Geezer , I understand you man, but I agree with Vigile. This will be automatic. Everything is updated so often now.

However.... I have good news - apparently change is good for making neural pathways which helps keeps the brain active and healthy :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1