Sign in to follow this  
LogicalFallacy

Mystic predicts WW3 will start 13 October 2017

Probably nothing particularly outstanding predicting a world war at this stage. Trump is practicing his inner Kim, China is saying preemptive strikes will be met with retaliation, Kim boy is making his usual threats.

However this mystic gives an exact date making the prediction falsifiable. Lets see what happens.

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/mystic-who-foretold-donald-trump-presidency-predicts-exact-date-world-war-3-will-start/ar-AApL0E7?ocid=mailsignout

PLEASE EXCUSE THE ANNOYING COMMERCIAL BREAKS IN THE CONVERSATION:

As with everything these days, the cost of keeping the Ex-C forum up and running has been rising. Inflation? In part, but the primary reason is this: As participation in the forums grows, costs increase. The Ex-C forums will remain free of charge to everyone, but if you believe this little corner of the Internet provides value to you or others, and you feel inclined to help keep us online, please consider making a one-time donation or becoming a regular contributor. Contribution options appear under the "Upgrade" link above, and can be accessed by clicking here.

Oh, and as an incentive (no, you won't be given any bogus promises of eternal bliss), if you do become a regular contributor by signing up for any monthly or yearly patron package, this annoying ADVO will disappear.

And now, back to the regularly scheduled conversation...

I'll be in Long Beach starting October 20th. So, I may have a front row seat :D

• Haha 1

It's all just a big show. North Korea isn't posing a threat towards anyone. Even IF they acquire nukes, what of it? The US has the technology to protect itself and its allies from them. North Korea is dirt poor and the Kim dynasty is moribund. Leave them to their fate.

Keep your guns locked and loaded, your prepper supplies all stocked up and if you run out of everything, keep one bullet aside.  

21 hours ago, Burnedout said:

Keep your guns locked and loaded, your prepper supplies all stocked up and if you run out of everything, keep one bullet aside.  

Coming from the guy who thinks global warming predictions is scaremongering :lmao:

Kim boy knows that if he launces at the US he and is country will be wiped from existence. The human drive for survival 'should' mean that nothing happens... unless the US invades first... which will result in shit being thrown around.

Travi you could set up a live stream on the 23rd :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Coming from the guy who thinks global warming predictions is scaremongering :lmao:

Kim boy knows that if he launces at the US he and is country will be wiped from existence. The human drive for survival 'should' mean that nothing happens... unless the US invades first... which will result in shit being thrown around.

Travi you could set up a live stream on the 23rd :D

Duhh....I was being funny....young fellow... ;)

33 minutes ago, Burnedout said:

Duhh....I was being funny....young fellow... ;)

Oh I figured that.... but it still provided an opportunity for a poke yes? :P 

Well, at least I'll get a final 2 weeks of bow hunting in so I can die content.