Fweethawt

Witnesses describe chaos, panic as car plows into Charlottesville crowd

Burnedout    3,709

With the guy in the Dodge Charger that plowed into the crowd, Anti-gunner's mentality is to ban Dodge Charger and blame it for plowing into the people.  Oh, but the car was not built for killing..... ;)

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

SkipNChurch    589
On 8/27/2017 at 7:27 AM, Burnedout said:

With the guy in the Dodge Charger that plowed into the crowd, Anti-gunner's mentality is to ban Dodge Charger and blame it for plowing into the people.  Oh, but the car was not built for killing..... ;)

BO,

Fakt Chekist sez: Charger was purposely built for killing.

HYPER  horsepower engine that allows more than allocated signed speeds. At ANY time!
FULLY AUTOMATIC transmission with high capacity gearing.
EXTREME traction tires made to continue driving over and through slippery roads.
HIGH CAPACITY fuel tank allowing attacks on innocents over many miles.
LO-VIS paint color, ie: URBAN CAMOUFLAGE. EASY to remove evidence from at ANY carwash.
TINTED WINDOWS made to hide driver and potentially passengers IDENTITY.
FULLY ABLED REVERSE GEARAGE allowing Charger to QUICKLY extract itself from carnage IT caused. 
INTERNAL WIRING to allow police radio interceptions, "AKA SCANNERS".
SPECIFIC height designed for mandatory safety turned into purposeful lower body slamming and deadly interface with pedestrians. 
LOCKABLE entry/exit portals protecting OPERATOR.

List continues along, however Komrad Fakt Chekist had made his points, Dodge Corp is as guilty as any by building a High Capacity, High Speed, Extreme Killing Machine meant ONLY to remove peaceful demonstrators.

They too will be sued out of existence to help fund daKause!

Auunty-Phaugh ferebber!

kL 

• Like 1

Fweethawt    1,629

#killerdodgekiller

• Haha 1

bornagainathiest    2,727
On 21/08/2017 at 1:43 AM, florduh said:

So vehicular homicide is a funny meme now? 

The evidence would seem to suggest so.

★ Vigile ★    7,275

Discuss...

Raises some interesting questions. So many of these things get staged around the world in places like Syria and Ukraine, et al, to not at least wonder seems a bit myopic to me. 

It would be useful if someone filmed the buses. Maybe they did? 

• Like 2

Haven't watched this vid yet, may do so later, but it makes me think too that quite a few sources that are normally doing a decent fact-checking job and such have pointed out a curious coincidence lately... namely that in many many cases of shocking terror acts, police, firefighters and such were "accidentally" and "fortunately" training for almost that exact scenario at almost exactly the time it happened.

Yes I'm depending on the veracity of those sources' claims here so I can't be sure... but if true, that certainly points at someone staging all this to make people afraid (and push their opinions into a desired direction) without too many real victims. Of course that hypothetical entity would then have to be very powerful, to arrange the training scenarios and times.

It does make one go hmmm.

nightflight    23

Why is it America is called to engage in soul-searching over Charlottesville, but the murder of three whites by a black nationalist in Fresno is dropped down the memory hole?

★ Vigile ★    7,275
6 hours ago, nightflight said:

Why is it America is called to engage in soul-searching over Charlottesville, but the murder of three whites by a black nationalist in Fresno is dropped down the memory hole?

It's clearly a PR campaign. When a million people showed up to protest W's war, the press buried the story. When a white nationalist tries to organize a national rally and only gets 300 people to show up, it's broadcast on every major US and British network. This is how our attention is drawn to certain subjects and how other subjects are presented to us as not having meaning. If they wanted, they could have spun this story as "White Supremacist group fails to attract more than 300 people after a national call as white nationalism all but sputters". But that's not the message that serves the interests of division that they are going for. 

Good to see you around NF. Haven't seen you in a while. 

• Like 2

Compare to how, about one week before the most important elections here in Germany, the media are treating those they both label "extremists".

Linke:

"ZOMFG they are leftist extremists! Let's not talk about them unless we really have to, and then badmouth them every way we can, no matter how aggressive and primitive!"

AfD:

"ZOMFG they are rightard extremists! Let's invite them to every talkshow, give them all the media attention we can offer, and let them speak out openly any way they want to!"

I'm sure there are some who think this is all coincidence. I mean, there are still people who believe the Earth is flat so...

nightflight    23
20 hours ago, Vigile said:

It's clearly a PR campaign. When a million people showed up to protest W's war, the press buried the story. When a white nationalist tries to organize a national rally and only gets 300 people to show up, it's broadcast on every major US and British network. This is how our attention is drawn to certain subjects and how other subjects are presented to us as not having meaning. If they wanted, they could have spun this story as "White Supremacist group fails to attract more than 300 people after a national call as white nationalism all but sputters". But that's not the message that serves the interests of division that they are going for. 

Good to see you around NF. Haven't seen you in a while. 

Hey V.  Good assessment of the spin!

buffettphan    1,071
22 hours ago, Vigile said:

"White Supremacist group fails to attract more than 300 people after a national call as white nationalism all but sputters".

I sure would like to see that headline!   Actually on July 4, 2014, an open-carry event was held in my city.  300+  were invited via Facebook.  TWO people showed up - the two organizers.  :yelrotflmao:

“I don’t know why,” said organizer Jason Spitzer, 29, when asked to explain the low turnout ...

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virginia/carytown-open-carry-demonstration-draws-little-interest/article_d75aa509-30c5-549a-8f67-6a502c3a9992.html

I'd like to see a similar headline this weekend, but I'm not too hopeful.   A "Pro-Confederate" group from Tennessee is planning a protest here.   According to their Facebook page, only 50 people have said they're going to make the trip.   

http://www.nbc12.com/story/36369025/mayor-stoney-if-you-have-no-business-on-monument-ave-stay-home

• Like 1