Goodbye Jesus

reputation feature

Joefizz

I have some simple questions,how do you give reputation on this site,and where do you view what reputation you have or have given?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Joefizz said:

I have some simple questions,how do you give reputation on this site,and where do you view what reputation you have or have given?

Good questions.  The answers are up for determination, as you would say.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ThereAndBackAgain said:

Good questions.  The answers are up for determination, as you would say.

Very well have a nice day.

• Super Moderator

You will be able to like others' posts after you've made a certain number of your own (IIRC it's either 20 or 25).   A heart-shaped icon will show up on the far right side of posts.  Click that and you will be given some options from which to choose.    Members' reputation points are on their profile pages.     As far as being able to see the reputation points/likes you have given, the only way I know of is to click on Activity -->  All Activity which will show you everybody's activity, including reactions to posts.   I don't know of a way to view a cumulative tally of reputation points given by anyone.    If I find out anything differently, I'll edit this post.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, buffettphan said:

You will be able to like others' posts after you've made a certain number of your own (IIRC it's either 20 or 25).   A heart-shaped icon will show up on the far right side of posts.  Click that and you will be given some options from which to choose.    Members' reputation points are on their profile pages.     As far as being able to see the reputation points/likes you have given, the only way I know of is to click on Activity -->  All Activity which will show you everybody's activity, including reactions to posts.   I don't know of a way to view a cumulative tally of reputation points given by anyone.    If I find out anything differently, I'll edit this post.

Thank you for this helpful information!

1 hour ago, Joefizz said:

Welcome to Ex-c Joefizz! I hope you gain a lot from joining. It's  a great gang! Looking forward to hearing more from you! P.S. I just gave you your first reputation point! :D

1 hour ago, Margee said:

Welcome to Ex-c Joefizz! I hope you gain a lot from joining. It's  a great gang! Looking forward to hearing more from you! P.S. I just gave you your first reputation point! :D

well then I thank you...Twice!!!