LogicalFallacy

New planet is 'about to destroy Earth' and the clue is written on the pyramids

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/new-planet-is-about-to-destroy-earth-and-the-clue-is-written-on-the-pyramids/ar-AAqX3Ij

I'll post back here on 24 September just to say bullshit with a grin on my face.

PLEASE EXCUSE THE ANNOYING COMMERCIAL BREAKS IN THE CONVERSATION:

As with everything these days, the cost of keeping the Ex-C forum up and running has been rising. Inflation? In part, but the primary reason is this: As participation in the forums grows, costs increase. The Ex-C forums will remain free of charge to everyone, but if you believe this little corner of the Internet provides value to you or others, and you feel inclined to help keep us online, please consider making a one-time donation or becoming a regular contributor. Contribution options appear under the "Upgrade" link above, and can be accessed by clicking here.

Oh, and as an incentive (no, you won't be given any bogus promises of eternal bliss), if you do become a regular contributor by signing up for any monthly or yearly patron package, this annoying ADVO will disappear.

And now, back to the regularly scheduled conversation...

Sure, Nibiru didn't strike in 2012 or 2015, but this time it will.

/sarcasm

• Haha 1

What is it with people's fascination on destruction of Earth prophecies?  

• Like 1

Oh no.  The bible and the pyramids agree?  Welp.  That's how you know it's true.  Guess this is it.

mwc

• Haha 4

I've checked with my Ancient Astronaut Theorist buddies at The History Channel and they assured me they checked with their alien buddies on Nibiru and they say it ain't goanna happen. And those aliens should know because they are the ones that built the Pyramids in Egypt and everywhere else on planet earth. So, that's the words straight from the aliens mouth,....or slit.....or whatever. :3:

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Geezer said:

So, that's the words straight from the aliens mouth,....or slit.....or whatever. :3:

It was actually telepathy, and the mouth of their realistic exoskeleton simply moves to the shape of the words making them appear to "talk". :o

:HaHa:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fweethawt said:

It was actually telepathy, and the mouth of their realistic exoskeleton simply moves to the shape of the words making them appear to "talk". :o

:HaHa:

Thank you. I stand corrected. :(

So it's Nibiru time again eh? Sheesh... :lmao:

Naww...the real apocalypse is GLOW BULL WARMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......:HaHa:

On 8/31/2017 at 11:13 PM, Burnedout said:

Naww...the real apocalypse is GLOW BULL WARMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......:HaHa:

Sadly, despite a fair size of the population playing ostriches, this actually is happening, and new research is showing the effects might be more than just be a slightly warmer climate.

That aside

Now the Christians are in on this bullshit... looking forward to the 24th.... oh and is it starting 23rd NZT or EST or GMT.... I wasn't sure what time zone to take my timing from :D

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/09/15/biblical-prophecy-claims-world-will-end-on-sept-23-conspiracy-theorists-claim.html

What is truly sad is that this is under the 'Science" section of Fox News. There is nothing sci-ency about it, not a shred.... except that exo planets do exist.... light years away.

• Like 1

With all of our current technology, combined with out trips to outer space, people still believe ancient civilizations know more than us... how is 7 years after the rapture going to take place if the earth is demolished? #fools it goes against everything else in the Bible that the earth would be smashed to bits. No antichrist, no tribulation.. God just decided to send an exoplanet after us but gave the Egyptians a heads up first, huh? Makes sense 🙄

• Like 4

Blimy - now its hit MSN.. here's an article about the article from Fox News.

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/the-world-as-we-know-it-is-about-to-end-—-again-—-if-you-believe-this-biblical-doomsday-claim/ar-AAs5BXF?li=BBqdg4K&ocid=mailsignout

Of all the important topics that could be discussed, and people are peddling this BS around.

They make a good point - is it helpful for Fox news to carry articles like this under the science section.

And all this time I thought Scientologists were the crazy ones.

Unbelievable! You have the usual suspects saying that " NASA can't be trusted!",  "Only a fool will believe NASA!" and other Alex Jones level shit. Guess the Bible wasn't clear enough when it said that no one will know the day, time, whatever of the end of the world or that astrology and numerology is seen as witchcraft in the Bible. Hitchens seems to be right once again when he said that the religious seem to have a "wish for obliteration".

• Like 1

It's almost amusing how this kind of nutjob keeps beating on NASA.

There's this shocking fact totally unknown to them apparently... that the ISA are not the only country in the world. Let's assume NASA is lying to the imperial people... have they bought the silence/compliance of all other scientists around the fucking globe? Gee I guess that also proves that "NASA got no money no more!" is a conspiracy too eh? :lmao:

Isn't this from the same Evangelical group that said the world was going to end on 23 September 2015?

Oh no.  We're at Rosh Hoshana which is one of the usual suspects for everyone biting the dust.  It has to happen by the end of Friday (but we'll call it Saturday for no good reason).  We need it to happen now so we can have Judgment Day, I mean, because the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) is at the end of the month.  C'mon god don't be a dick and screw this up for us.  We wants to dies so we can lives!

mwc

On 8/30/2017 at 1:04 PM, mwc said:

Oh no.  The bible and the pyramids agree?  Welp.  That's how you know it's true.  Guess this is it.

mwc

Every time I see the phrase "you know it's true", I hear that 80's song in my head:

Girl, you know it's true

Oo oo ooo,

I want you

And those guys were proved to be false as well, lol!

On 9/17/2017 at 6:08 PM, LogicalFallacy said:

Blimy - now its hit MSN.. here's an article about the article from Fox News.

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/the-world-as-we-know-it-is-about-to-end-—-again-—-if-you-believe-this-biblical-doomsday-claim/ar-AAs5BXF?li=BBqdg4K&ocid=mailsignout

Of all the important topics that could be discussed, and people are peddling this BS around.

They make a good point - is it helpful for Fox news to carry articles like this under the science section.

Oh, that's a good thing!  The more publicity such stupidity gets, the better to show how stupid and out of touch with reality Christianity is.

Hold on --- now the doomsday profit (intentional misspelling) says he miscalculated. 

...David Meade, who claimed the world is ending Saturday when a mysterious planet collides with Earth, is now backtracking on the calamitous claim.

Meade said the world won't end on Sept. 23 after all, but instead Saturday will only mark the beginning of a series of catastrophic events to occur over several weeks.

"The world is not ending, but the world as we know it is ending,” he told the Washington Post. ...

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/09/22/doomsday-is-not-on-saturday-after-all-writer-says-after-predicting-end-world.html

Oh well, his prediction can just be added on to the long list of other "miscalculations"...:begood:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

28 minutes ago, buffettphan said:

Hold on --- now the doomsday profit (intentional misspelling) says he miscalculated. 

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/09/22/doomsday-is-not-on-saturday-after-all-writer-says-after-predicting-end-world.html

Oh well, his prediction can just be added on to the long list of other "miscalculations"...:begood:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Ha!  He realized he was about to make a monumental fool of himself!

• Haha 1

What, he called it off? Technically we still have some parts of the world in the 23rd.... its not over yet.

Have faith I exhort ye all! Nibiru will appear.

Well, the Earth was destroyed.  Now what?

mwc

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:19 PM, LogicalFallacy said:

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/new-planet-is-about-to-destroy-earth-and-the-clue-is-written-on-the-pyramids/ar-AAqX3Ij

I'll post back here on 24 September just to say bullshit with a grin on my face.

Well its over, its officially over. The last place on earth has crossed over to the 24th.

It is with great glee that I say BULLSHIT! :D

No doubt Niribu will make a comeback in a few years.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

As expected, The End came a day late and to one specific place instead. *coughs and points at the German election results*