Goodbye Jesus

Technical Paper on the Fine-Tuned Universe Argument

bornagainathiest

https://seop.illc.uva.nl/entries/fine-tuning/

I reckon this would be of interest to Disillusioned, Blamtasticful, sdelsolray, RogueScholar, JoshPantera and Ficino.

Thanks,

BAA.

• Like 1

Yeah, the cosmos fine tuned for life is generally a religions argument in that, according to the Abrahamic religions, God created the cosmos and other life generally for man's sake.

I do know of theorists who have discussed fine-tuning, but, I myself consider fine-tuning a bogus argument with no meaning to it concerning science.

IMO The problem with the fine tuning argument that we see coming from scientists, is that many scientists believe that the conditions of the universe could have been different. On the other hand, according to related theory that I promote, all of the possible variables in the universe, forces, energies, matter, etc. all are dependent on each other. If this is true then our singular universe could only exist in one condition, the one that we observe. No other possibilities would exist and the fine tuning arguments, whether coming from religion, philosophy, or science, as the one discussed in the link above, would accordingly all be bogus.