Fweethawt

Finally, something good from black lives matter.

ContraBardus    2,077
3 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

Because I secretly like niggers. And I'm just trolling.

I know.

When has that ever stopped me before?

I've been without internet for two whole days on top of that.

If we're not careful, someone might take us seriously.

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
Fweethawt    1,629

Hey, CB, where's the outcry for the second Post in this thread? Or isn't that one racist?

I doubt those people are going there to get a deal on tennis shoes.

Geezer    2,287

I define racism as an overt act intended to cause harm to another human being based on their ethnicity. Bigotry is an entirely different issue, at least from my perspective. A bigot is someone that just doesn't like another person or group based on their ethnicity. Racism is a legally actionable cause bigotry is not. A bigot may be a jerk but that's not illegal. We are guaranteed the freedom to associate with whoever we choose. We are certainly not free to cause physical, emotional, or economic harm to others. 

As I previously noted the line in the sand is very clear for me that separates racism from bigotry. One is illegal the other is not.

• Thanks 4

Fweethawt    1,629

Geezer gets it.

• Thanks 1

ContraBardus    2,077

17 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

Hey, CB, where's the outcry for the second Post in this thread? Or isn't that one racist?

I covered that earlier. Yes it is as it implies whites are superior.

Your very next post is an image praising white people, by showing an image of doctors on their way to hurricane relief, directly implying their behavior is better...Your second post is an image intended to suggest white people are of better character.

ContraBardus    2,077
19 minutes ago, Geezer said:

I define racism as an overt act intended to cause harm to another human being based on their ethnicity. Bigotry is an entirely different issue, at least from my perspective. A bigot is someone that just doesn't like another person or group based on their ethnicity. Racism is a legally actionable cause bigotry is not. A bigot may be a jerk but that's not illegal. We are guaranteed the freedom to associate with whoever we choose. We are certainly not free to cause physical, emotional, or economic harm to others. 

As I previously noted the line in the sand is very clear for me that separates racism from bigotry. One is illegal the other is not.

This sort of thing does harm people based on their ethnicity. Directly so.

It definitely hurts them economically and emotionally.

You could even make a solid argument that it causes physical harm as it is used to justify more aggressive policing and other types of over profiling.

You're also misusing the term "Bigotry".

Racism is a type of Bigotry.

Bigotry is a broader term that includes discrimination and prejudice due to race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or religion. I would also point out, all of which are also illegal. It is not a "lesser evil".

You can be a bigot without breaking the law, just like you can be a racist without breaking it. You are correct that just being a jerk isn't illegal, but acting on pretty much any type of bigotry beyond personal thoughts and speech is illegal. Even purely spoken bigotry doesn't necessarily have no consequences, as it can get you justifiably fired even if you're just being an ass on your personal time.

It's also worth pointing out that just because something doesn't break the law, it doesn't mean it does no harm.

A cautionary quote that seems pertinent to this thread...

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

God    53

Oh my me. Everybody's defensive....

I was just saying that one of your posts came off like you were talking about an entire race, not only the people you know. I then, at your request, showed you the post that gave me that impression. Not labeling you, also not going to apologize for not understanding you. You are free to say whatever the fuck you want, that doesn't make saying inflammatory shit productive. (Just in case you want to ask what was inflammatory, there is a huge difference between "nigga", which I use regularly, and "nigger" with a hard "r".)  Again, say whatever you want, doesn't mean people have to or will be inclined to listen to you.

ContraBardus    2,077
7 minutes ago, God said:

Oh my me. Everybody's defensive....

I was just saying that one of your posts came off like you were talking about an entire race, not only the people you know. I then, at your request, showed you the post that gave me that impression. Not labeling you, also not going to apologize for not understanding you. You are free to say whatever the fuck you want, that doesn't make saying inflammatory shit productive. (Just in case you want to ask what was inflammatory, there is a huge difference between "nigga", which I use regularly, and "nigger" with a hard "r".)  Again, say whatever you want, doesn't mean people have to or will be inclined to listen to you.

The way I look at it Freedom of Speech =/= Freedom from Criticism.

This forum wouldn't exist without that basic principal.

This is why you'll never see me telling anyone to shut up or stop posting no matter how ignorant or stupid I think someone's posts are.

They have a right to post whatever they want, and I have just as much right to criticize the fuck out of them.

It's better this way, because we don't have to wonder who is secretly an asshole if they are allowed to wear it on their sleeves. Most assholes will given the opportunity to do so.

• Like 1

God    53
24 minutes ago, ContraBardus said:

The way I look at it Freedom of Speech =/= Freedom from Criticism.

This forum wouldn't exist without that basic principal.

I completely agree. I also think getting instantly personal or sarcastic at the slightest critical provocation is negative for people who disagree to communicate. I was just washing my hands of the disagreement while clarifying my specific comments and impression of the situation. 

6 hours ago, God said:

I also think getting instantly personal or sarcastic at the slightest critical provocation is negative for people who disagree to communicate.

Uh, yeah, well, aren't We the One that condemned mankind to pain and suffering because they ate some fruit? I might wish to reconsider Our stance on this.

We're just saying.

• Haha 1

And Fwee, why are you being such an asshole? Contrabardus has you beat by word count alone.

Just let it go! 

This I command of ye!

• Haha 2

This place just got crazy with both the father (God) and the holy ghost here..... next the son will be popping in to say hi!

• Like 2

God    53
8 hours ago, The Holy Ghost said:

Uh, yeah, well, aren't We the One that condemned mankind to pain and suffering because they ate some fruit? I might wish to reconsider Our stance on this.

We're just saying.

We've been over this, HG, we are allowed to do things that we tell our creation not to do. It's called a double standard, get used to it. 

3 hours ago, God said:

We've been over this, HG, we are allowed to do things that we tell our creation not to do. It's called a double standard, get used to it. 

I don't like it and neither do We. So stop it. You are making Us look bad. Where is Junior, by the way?

• Haha 2

HisGrace    19
On 9/12/2017 at 3:30 AM, Fweethawt said:

Okay... So today I learned that a lifetime of observation and drawing the only available conclusion based upon what I've actually lived, is arbitrary.

Personally, I don't give a shit if you believe me. Over the course of MY life, a MAJORITY of the black people I've known are all lazy degenerates that will jump at any chance to get something for nothing regardless of whether or not it's a crime to do so.

I hate to burst your little self-righteous, pompous bubble -- but my opinion on this isn't required to conform to whatever proofs you appear to be offering up there with your links.

I don't give a shit what the records say -- most all of the black people I've known would be right there, stealing those shoes, just like the people in that video.

Can you put in for a request for a less asinine username? I mean - c'mon. Anything even slightly more retarded and you'll be ommiting letters and replacing them with dashes.

Correct it is arbitrary. Your lifetime is a tiny and insignificant sample compared to that of everyone else put together, thus aggregate level data is a better way to form conclusions about the world than assuming your own experiences are universal.  

Your opinion isn't "required" to be anything because it's well........your opinion. But your opinion is demonstrably wrong. If you loved facts as much as you claimed earlier you would adjust your opinion to fit them. Clinging to your opinion and saying "I don't give a shit what the records say" is the exact kind of emotionalism people on the right accuse the "snowflakes" of having. It's the equivalent of saying the sun must revolve around the Earth because you don't feel the Earth moving. 

To reframe your earlier comment to me "I know facts have a tendency to conflict with some people's life experiences, but facts are facts nonetheless". 

• Like 1

ContraBardus    2,077
3 hours ago, HisGrace said:

Correct it is arbitrary. Your lifetime is a tiny and insignificant sample compared to that of everyone else put together, thus aggregate level data is a better way to form conclusions about the world than assuming your own experiences are universal.  

Your opinion isn't "required" to be anything because it's well........your opinion. But your opinion is demonstrably wrong. If you loved facts as much as you claimed earlier you would adjust your opinion to fit them. Clinging to your opinion and saying "I don't give a shit what the records say" is the exact kind of emotionalism people on the right accuse the "snowflakes" of having. It's the equivalent of saying the sun must revolve around the Earth because you don't feel the Earth moving. 

To reframe your earlier comment to me "I know facts have a tendency to conflict with some people's life experiences, but facts are facts nonetheless". 

Never mind, misread the comment.

God    53
6 hours ago, The Holy Ghost said:

I don't like it and neither do We. So stop it. You are making Us look bad. Where is Junior, by the way?

Who knows, I can't get him to stay in one place for more than three days.

• Haha 4

True. He's a hard one to nail down. Guess that's why they call Him HOLy. 

Hahaha! We crack Myself up!

• Haha 3

ContraBardus    2,077
18 hours ago, The Holy Ghost said:

He's on vacation with Buddha in Japan.

knightcore    179

Saint Young Men is ICONIC god I love that anime.

SkipNChurch    589
On 9/12/2017 at 8:50 PM, LogicalFallacy said:

This place just got crazy with both the father (God) and the holy ghost here..... next the son will be popping in to say hi!

Jesus IS really cumming??????

Watchout that's not bird poop!

kL

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, SkipNChurch said:

Jesus IS really cumming??????

Watchout that's not bird poop!

kL

That's what I heard!!

.... in about the year 2018

• Like 1

Fweethawt    1,629

This guy is so stricken with poverty, he can only afford cocaine for his headaches. Poor guy.