Fweethawt

Finally, something good from black lives matter.

Fweethawt    1,629

Here we can see several volunteers for black lives matter braving the hurricane in order to save these Air Jordans from a shoe store.

http://i.imgur.com/I172IAO.gifv

I always knew that something good would come from that organization.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Fweethawt    1,629

It's so nice when the races can come together in dire situations such as these.

aQGSsIQ.jpg

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Fweethawt said:

Here we can see several volunteers for black lives matter braving the hurricane in order to save these Air Jordans from a shoe store.

http://i.imgur.com/I172IAO.gifv

I always knew that something good would come from that organization.

Question is, did only black people loot anything? Or do the professional liars (MSM) only report blacks' lootings because yeah conflict and outrage = $$$?

Fweethawt    1,629

I've lived and worked around black people my entire life. The observable evidence that I've personally witnessed throughout my life has shown me that this is exactly how a majority (NOT all) of them are.

And yes, there was actually ONE report of ONE white person actually getting arrested for looting this time around. Perhaps there were more and I just didn't read those articles. But the above clip is the standard method of operation in those groups.

I know that facts have the tendency to make one appear racist but, facts are facts none the less. 

• Thanks 2

HisGrace    19
12 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

I've lived and worked around black people my entire life. The observable evidence that I've personally witnessed throughout my life has shown me that this is exactly how a majority (NOT all) of them are.

And yes, there was actually ONE report of ONE white person actually getting arrested for looting this time around. Perhaps there were more and I just didn't read those articles. But the above clip is the standard method of operation in those groups.

I know that facts have the tendency to make one appear racist but, facts are facts none the less. 

A majority of black people are not criminals. That is demonstrably false when looking at official crime statistics. Similarly, a significant percentage of white people are also criminals. Blacks commit crime at a greater rate, but white crime is not the freakishly rare thing you are making it out to be. 

So no, facts don't make a person "appear" racist, but passing off your own arbitrary impressions of people as "facts" in order to create the impression that one race is significantly better than another does. 

A relevant link-https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf  

Fweethawt    1,629

Okay... So today I learned that a lifetime of observation and drawing the only available conclusion based upon what I've actually lived, is arbitrary.

Personally, I don't give a shit if you believe me. Over the course of MY life, a MAJORITY of the black people I've known are all lazy degenerates that will jump at any chance to get something for nothing regardless of whether or not it's a crime to do so.

I hate to burst your little self-righteous, pompous bubble -- but my opinion on this isn't required to conform to whatever proofs you appear to be offering up there with your links.

I don't give a shit what the records say -- most all of the black people I've known would be right there, stealing those shoes, just like the people in that video.

Can you put in for a request for a less asinine username? I mean - c'mon. Anything even slightly more retarded and you'll be ommiting letters and replacing them with dashes.

★ Vigile ★    7,275

I know tons of black people and not a single one of them is a lazy degenerate. Sounds to me like you're describing what happens in the ghetto and it's highly correlated with poverty. 

Today, I read a Russian complaining about the degenerate behavior of new Russian citizens in Crimea. They drive like shit, take bribes, get drunk in public and act like asses. Kind of like Russians did in the 1990s when their country had gone to shit and the average Russian was making less than $50/month. Russians have had 20 years to get past this behavior and now they see Crimeans who have only had 3 years as behaving like Gopniks. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopnik

Put someone in the Ghetto and you get certain behaviors out of the group, no matter what color their skin. Most people in every group don't have what it takes to pull themselves up out of their situation. Either their environment improves around them or they will wallow. That's just how humans are of every color and persuasion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

God    53
7 hours ago, Fweethawt said:

Okay... So today I learned that a lifetime of observation and drawing the only available conclusion based upon what I've actually lived, is arbitrary.

Personally, I don't give a shit if you believe me. Over the course of MY life, a MAJORITY of the black people I've known are all lazy degenerates that will jump at any chance to get something for nothing regardless of whether or not it's a crime to do so.

I hate to burst your little self-righteous, pompous bubble -- but my opinion on this isn't required to conform to whatever proofs you appear to be offering up there with your links.

I don't give a shit what the records say -- most all of the black people I've known would be right there, stealing those shoes, just like the people in that video.

Can you put in for a request for a less asinine username? I mean - c'mon. Anything even slightly more retarded and you'll be ommiting letters and replacing them with dashes.

Or maybe you associate with shitty people in general. I made some pretty chill black people, you can't take your limited experience and apply it to everybody.

• Thanks 1

Fweethawt    1,629

Dear God, please show me where I applied anything to any entire group within this thread.

You created reading comprehension,  perhaps you can give a little of it to Hisgrace, yourself and those in agreement with your claim that I have done so.

Amen.

ContraBardus    2,077

Are we really having this argument again?

a80mwsvkaqiz.png

• Like 2

God    53
11 hours ago, Fweethawt said:

41 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

Dear God, please show me where I applied anything to any entire group within this thread.

You created reading comprehension,  perhaps you can give a little of it to Hisgrace, yourself and those in agreement with your claim that I have done so.

Amen.

Emphasis mine. It's not my fault you weren't clear in your statements, it came off differently than you may have meant.

Fweethawt    1,629
11 minutes ago, God said:

Emphasis mine. It's not my fault you weren't clear in your statements, it came off differently than you may have meant.

You're kidding, right?

Which exact part of, "(NOT ALL)" isnt clear to you?

Fweethawt    1,629
24 minutes ago, ContraBardus said:

Are we really having this argument again?

a80mwsvkaqiz.png

This pic doesn't even apply to the same thing that was happening in the op. Each picture here shows someone with food walking through flood waters. People have to eat. Subhumans do not have to gangrob stores of tennis shoes.

ContraBardus    2,077
9 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

You're kidding, right?

Which exact part of, "(NOT ALL)" isnt clear to you?

That's a weak defense for pushing a racist stereotype, and that's exactly what you're doing.

It implies it's okay to label an entire group with a racist stereotype because a caveat was created to allow for exceptions.

It's like saying that women are intellectually inferior to men [not all] so women on the shouldn't be allowed to vote.

ContraBardus    2,077
4 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

This pic doesn't even apply to the same thing that was happening in the op. Each picture here shows someone with food walking through flood waters. People have to eat. Subhumans do not have to gangrob stores of tennis shoes.

You're implying that only black people do things like that, or that they do it more, or for more frivolous reasons, which is bullshit.

Looting has zero to do with race, full stop. Every race does it given the opportunity.

If it's related to anything it's poverty and economic class, not race.

looters-in-geneva-2003.jpg

article-2025167-0D62123400000578-108_634

Fweethawt    1,629

A weak defense is stating that someone said something that they obviously did not in order to win an argument.

And I never mentioned anything about a stereotype. You are the one that used the word stereotype. So in this case that would pretty much make you the racist simply by choosing to recognizing it as such.

If it was white people in the video, and I made the same comments, would that be a racist stereotype? If your answer is no, guess what? You're a racist.

ContraBardus    2,077
49 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

A weak defense is stating that someone said something that they obviously did not in order to win an argument.

And I never mentioned anything about a stereotype. You are the one that used the word stereotype. So in this case that would pretty much make you the racist simply by choosing to recognizing it as such.

If it was white people in the video, and I made the same comments, would that be a racist stereotype? If your answer is no, guess what? You're a racist.

Ha!

I seriously laughed at this sad excuse for a defense.

Just because you didn't use the word "stereotype" doesn't mean that you aren't spreading and supporting one.

You directly implicated "Black Lives Matter", which is a clear indication that you were blaming the problem on race. Then you reinforced it further with the comment after the GIF.

The "Air Jordans" comment was an obvious dig at black culture. The people here are looting, but there's no clear indication they are taking shoes. I don't see any shoe boxes, just one guy running off with a stack that could be anything from the store.

Your very next post is an image praising white people, by showing an image of doctors on their way to hurricane relief, directly implying their behavior is better.

This entire thread is based on racial politics and pushing a racist stereotype.

There is no walking this back. You posted a racist joke in poor taste, and are now getting justifiably called out on it. Adding [not all] doesn't change that. It's just a way to try to weasel out of it when you inevitably get called out for what this is.

Every one of your posts after the OP doubles down on your racist bullshit stereotyping. That last batch of images just reinforces this.

If it was white people in the video, and you posted similar comments that directly implied their race was a factor in their behavior, then yes, your comments would still be racist.

I've also lived and worked around black people my whole life, and my experience tells me that your claim that the majority are like this is bullshit. Most of my current neighborhood is black families, and it's a great neighborhood with zero crime. Everyone feels perfectly safe letting their kids run around and play, and it's a friendly and open community. I've worked black managers and have had black women and men working under me. You've got a lot of nerve going on about others existing in a bubble when your entire argument centers around your own.

I spent yesterday helping feed our neighborhood by helping to run grills and smokers. It was not something that was organized beforehand, we just did it. Everyone grouped together donating food and drinks to help each other get through the heat while the power was out. 80% of the people involved were black, and no one cared about what color anyone else was, it was just a fun and safe party for everyone.

Most of the people I know who would do this sort of thing are trashy poorly educated people at or below the poverty line, and that has nothing to do with their race. I know more trashy white people who would be in that crowd than I do black people who would. That doesn't mean I think that trashy white people loot more, or that they do it because they are white.

• Thanks 1

Geezer    2,287

The biggest problem, at least for me, with the word Racist is that it doesn't have a universally accepted definition. The individual or group making the accusation is also usually the one that is defining the word;  & that definition is fluid & changes from group to group & situation to situation.

Experience & environment most definitely influences attitudes about different races & cultures. How could that not? Painting any issue with broad strokes is a virtual guarantee that a bias result will be inevitable. People are free to associate with whoever they like. The fact some folks prefer not to assimilate with certain cultural groups is not in itself racism. It is in our nature to seek out others who look like us, talk like is, & think like us,

Regardless of our cultural differences, Christians for example, prefer to associate with other like minded Christians whatever the color of their skin. Blue collar folks tend to hang out with other blue collar folks, the same is true for white collar folks & no one gets upset about that. It's our nature to seek out others that are like us. 

IMO racism occurs when we want to do harm to those that don't look or think like us. Big difference in not wanting to hang out with folks that don't look like us, or think like us, & wanting to do harm to them.  That is the line in the sand for me, but others seem to draw the line somewhere else if it suits their purpose or agenda. 

Wherever the the line is drawn I'm pretty sure screaming Racists at one another constantly isn't going to solve the problem, much less make things better. I think that actually makes the problem worse, but that's just me. I have black neighbors, Hindu neighbors,  Chinese neighbors, & Muslim neighbors & we all seem to get along just fine. I live close to Fed Ex Corporate world headquarters so cultural diversity is pretty much guaranteed. 

It seems that no matter how the word racist is defined everyone is vulnerable to being accused of being a racists and that is ridiculous. 

• Thanks 2

Fweethawt    1,629

Just a few more words, CB, and I promise not to hate niggers anymore.

Did I once accuse anyone here of living in a bubble? You're a liar if you say I did.

I'm stating my opinion based on my experience. What is so hard to understand about that? I never said that my opinion and experience should match that of everyone else. But because my experience conflicts with yours, you're trying to make me out to be the bad guy here.

I don't give a shit what the blacks in YOUR life are like. They are not the blacks in MY life. See the difference?

Perhaps if I knew the blacks in YOUR life, i wouldn't think the world would be a better place without the blacks in MY life and all the others like them. Does that make me a racist for not being fortunate enough to have lived in your bubble?

• Thanks 2

ContraBardus    2,077
2 minutes ago, Geezer said:

The biggest problem, at least for me, with the word Racist is that it doesn't have a universally accepted definition. The individual or group making the accusation is also usually the one that is defining the word;  & that definition is fluid & changes from group to group & situation to situation.

Experience & environment most definitely influences attitudes about different races & cultures. How could that not? Painting any issue with broad strokes is a virtual guarantee that a bias result will be inevitable. People are free to associate with whoever they like. The fact some folks prefer not to assimilate with certain cultural groups is not in itself racism. It is in our nature to seek out others who look like us, talk like is, & think like us,

Regardless of our cultural differences, Christians for example, prefer to associate with other like minded Christians whatever the color of their skin. Blue collar folks tend to hang out with other blue collar folks, the same is true for white collar folks & no one gets upset about that. It's our nature to seek out others that are like us. 

IMO racism occurs when we want to do harm to those that don't look or think like us. Big difference in not wanting to hang out with folks that don't look like us, or think like us, & wanting to do harm to them.  That is the line in the sand for me, but others seem to draw the line somewhere else if it suits their purpose or agenda. 

Wherever the the line is drawn I'm pretty sure screaming Racists at one another constantly isn't going to solve the problem, much less make things better. I think that actually makes the problem worse, but that's just me. I have black neighbors, Hindu neighbors,  Chinese neighbors, & Muslim neighbors & we all seem to get along just fine. I live close to Fed Ex Corporate world headquarters so cultural diversity is pretty much guaranteed. 

It seems that no matter how the word racist is defined everyone is vulnerable to being accused of being a racists and that is ridiculous. 

OP is clear and direct racism though.

There really isn't another way to take it, especially considering the context of the followup posts.

What I see here is an attempt to downplay racism by explaining it. Just acknowledging some of what causes it, doesn't justify it.

I'm in the same situation you are, except I live in a college town. Right next to a college in fact. There is a small campus literally across the street from where I live. So I also live in a very diverse community.

You're basically putting out a "we don't know any better" defense here. That doesn't really excuse it.

Seeking out others like us, is called living in a bubble. It creates an echo chamber that reinforces biases. It may be part of our nature, but that doesn't mean we should just accept it and keep being ignorant.

Racism is overused as a defense against criticism and is definitely abused, but this is not one of those cases.

There really is no way to take the OP of this thread, and what has been posted since as anything else but racism.

• Like 1

ContraBardus    2,077
16 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

Just a few more words, CB, and I promise not to hate niggers anymore.

Did I once accuse anyone here of living in a bubble? You're a liar if you say I did.

I'm stating my opinion based on my experience. What is so hard to understand about that? I never said that my opinion and experience should match that of everyone else. But because my experience conflicts with yours, you're trying to make me out to be the bad guy here.

I don't give a shit what the blacks in YOUR life are like. They are not the blacks in MY life. See the difference?

Perhaps if I knew the blacks in YOUR life, i wouldn't think the world would be a better place without the blacks in MY life and all the others like them. Does that make me a racist for not being fortunate enough to have lived in your bubble?

This is getting sad.

First of all, I accused you of living in a bubble, because you clearly do.

You're arguing against me saying your arguments are based on ignorance because you exist in a bubble, by doubling down on explaining that you exist in a bubble.

Everything you've posted in this thread has been a direct character attack against black people. Your second post is an image intended to suggest white people are of better character.

You divide both groups based entirely on race.

How is that not racist exactly?

Fweethawt    1,629
3 minutes ago, ContraBardus said:

How is that not racist exactly?

Because I secretly like niggers. And I'm just trolling.