Sign in to follow this  
ContraBardus

Buzzfeed being Buzzfeed decided Pennywise and the Babadook are a gay couple for some reason.

ContraBardus    2,077

SPOILER ALERT:

SERIOUSLY, SPOILER ALERT! If you haven't read the book or watched the Mini-series, this is something you'll find out in the sequel and might not want to know.

The buzzfeed clickbait article, which I refuse to link to here, is insipid and stupid beyond the fact that Pennywise is a child murderer and the book itself opens with IT killing a gay man. [That last one isn't in the movie.]

This is stupid for one very good reason. Pennywise is female. It's important to the finale of the book. It also comes up in the original Mini-series, so they didn't even have to read the book to find out. If she's dating the Babadook, she's straight.

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
knightcore    179

They're just trying to capitalize on the whole Babadook is gay thing that they amped up earlier this year. It started off as just a dumb post on tumblr with someone being completely unserious and then it was everywhere for some reason thanks Buzzfeed. 

Spoiler

Also I had no idea about her being a woman but I'm not surprised. Imagine if Buzzfeed actually put effort into actually watching something instead of just opening its mouth and spitting out content :/