Goodbye Jesus

Goodbye Everybody

Castiel233

As you might be aware, tomorrow has been declared the end of the world (again). This time some Believers are very very totally sure that it is the rapture and the godly are going to fly away to be with the Host......

So as they seem really really really certain this time  I just that I'd say bye........

Although having lived through many end of the worlds predictions , I suspect I shall be here on Sunday to laugh at yet another failed Armageddon 

• Like 1

I wish they would. However so many "christians" do not fit the biblical requirements to really call themselves such, no one will likely notice. 

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

Everytime one of these end times predictions come up, I think about this:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Garry said:

As you might be aware, tomorrow has been declared the end of the world (again). This time some Believers are very very totally sure that it is the rapture and the godly are going to fly away to be with the Host......

So as they seem really really really certain this time  I just that I'd say bye........

Although having lived through many end of the worlds predictions , I suspect I shall be here on Sunday to laugh at yet another failed Armageddon 

Looking on the positive side of this end of the world thing, no funeral costs. And funerals are expensive. Did they give a check out time? I don't want to have to pay for an extra day. B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Geezer said:

Looking on the positive side of this end of the world thing, no funeral costs. And funerals are expensive. Did they give a check out time? I don't want to have to pay for an extra day. B)

No more taxes. No more commercials. No more door-to-door Watchtower peddlers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If they're really serious, they should sell all of their stuff - no, wait, they should GIVE all their stuff away since they won't need money where they think they are going.  The idiots claiming the prophecy should be the first to do this if they really believe it.  Now why don't they do that . . .

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

Hold on --- now the doomsday profit (intentional misspelling) says he miscalculated. 

...David Meade, who claimed the world is ending Saturday when a mysterious planet collides with Earth, is now backtracking on the calamitous claim.

Meade said the world won't end on Sept. 23 after all, but instead Saturday will only mark the beginning of a series of catastrophic events to occur over several weeks.

"The world is not ending, but the world as we know it is ending,” he told the Washington Post. ...

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/09/22/doomsday-is-not-on-saturday-after-all-writer-says-after-predicting-end-world.html

Oh well, his prediction can just be added on to the long list of other "miscalculations"...:begood:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, buffettphan said:

Hold on --- now the doomsday profit (intentional misspelling) says he miscalculated. 

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/09/22/doomsday-is-not-on-saturday-after-all-writer-says-after-predicting-end-world.html

Oh well, his prediction can just be added on to the long list of other "miscalculations"...:begood:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

as if things haven't been catastrophic already...

• Like 1

I found this earlier today and thought I'd share it in this thread because it fits in with the topic. This guy makes a big deal about the date of September 23, but doesn't claim that it is the very day of the rapture. He thinks it's a fulfillment of a sign that is described in Revelation 12.

I don't have any fear about end times stuff, but I'm curious about what anyone who has a strong enough of a stomach to watch this thinks about it.

Of course the world is about to end, I found a gal who is mutually interested in a relationship. 

So yeah, Trav potentially being off the market? Hell is definitely freezing over, meteors are going to land, and super volcanos are going to explode. 

Yep. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, crazyguy123 said:

I found this earlier today and thought I'd share it in this thread because it fits in with the topic. This guy makes a big deal about the date of September 23, but doesn't claim that it is the very day of the rapture. He thinks it's a fulfillment of a sign that is described in Revelation 12.

I don't have any fear about end times stuff, but I'm curious about what anyone who has a strong enough of a stomach to watch this thinks about it.

Nutters abound.

• Like 1

We just planted three new trees in our yard today and I'm exhausted.  I'm going to be really pissed if it was a waste of time!  😡

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Travi said:

Of course the world is about to end, I found a gal who is mutually interested in a relationship. 

So yeah, Trav potentially being off the market? Hell is definitely freezing over, meteors are going to land, and super volcanos are going to explode. 

Yep. 

Congratulations! Hopefully these religious nutters are wrong and the end of the world holds off for a while so you guys can enjoy being together a bit longer.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Travi said:

Yep. 

Travi my friend, she saw what you find so hard to see in yourself 🙂 Best wishes only

-TS

Unfortunately I am still alive and the world did not end today.

18 hours ago, Daffodil said:

We just planted three new trees in our yard today and I'm exhausted.  I'm going to be really pissed if it was a waste of time!  😡

Unless there's a hurricane, tornado, tsunami, hail, or drought in your local weather forecast, those trees should be okay. 

Then there's earthquakes, volcanoes, and perhaps a few other natural disasters that alter the world as we know it. 

If we wait to plant trees until we know this world is a safe place, I'm afraid the world will die from a lack of trees, you know that chemical stuff trees breath into the air that humans need. I'm no scientist but I love trees and they say trees are healthy for humans and pretty much everything else on earth. So long as people are planting trees, there's surely no way the world can end.

7 hours ago, knightcore said:

Unfortunately I am still alive and the world did not end today.

Oh, was that yesterday the world was ending? Fortunately I'm behind the times and I'm glad you're still here, knightcore. 

"On September 23, 2017 something will occur which will not be the end of the world."

I know I'm late to the party (Was born two weeks late you see)

But goodbye

Was nice knowing you all.

Um.... yeah so this is it... the end..... someone has a weird definition of "the end".

Just to let you know the end of the world has been put back four weeks, this time they are REALLY really sure.....AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't start packing my stuff up and moving into my bunker just yet.......

• Haha 3

On 9/23/2017 at 4:10 PM, crazyguy123 said:

Congratulations! Hopefully these religious nutters are wrong and the end of the world holds off for a while so you guys can enjoy being together a bit longer.

Hehe, thanks CG. It seems to be going well enough, we're still in the "feeling each other out" part of it, taking it a step at a time and seeing where it goes. But she seems to have an interest in dating. 

On 9/23/2017 at 11:36 PM, TruthSeeker0 said:

Travi my friend, she saw what you find so hard to see in yourself 🙂 Best wishes only

-TS

You are absolutely right. I'm working on it :P Thank you for the support TS! 

• Like 2

On 9/25/2017 at 2:17 PM, Garry said:

Just to let you know the end of the world has been put back four weeks, this time they are REALLY really sure.....AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't start packing my stuff up and moving into my bunker just yet.......

Yeah, these prophesies get old. Must be someone hasn't got anything useful to do with their time to waste it in predicting the end of time.

Some people have a lot of time on their hands.

I'm late to this party...sorry. The bizarre thing is when this won't come true...as it obviously didn't, they won't realize their faith is fake and de-convert. Typical of christians, they will make some statement that they got the date wrong and are setting a new one. Harold Camping of Family Radio made a career out of this crap. 

18 hours ago, Free said:

I'm late to this party...sorry. The bizarre thing is when this won't come true...as it obviously didn't, they won't realize their faith is fake and de-convert. Typical of christians, they will make some statement that they got the date wrong and are setting a new one. Harold Camping of Family Radio made a career out of this crap. 

I do wonder about that. The continued existence of the world despite the idiot prophet's silly proclamations of doom just might plant some seeds of doubt in some of the followers' minds......

• Like 2