Goodbye Jesus

Child Parro.... I mean, Preachers...

Fweethawt

"Lift up your voice like a trumpet..."  At a tacobell goo-spell delivery system?

kL

I too rarely know what I'm talking about.  Should I give up my life of leisure and go into preaching?

The Prophets may or may not have known what they're saying, but as a modern society we've had thousands of years to interpret and misinterpret them.  The kid's parents could have spent a few minute on reading comprehension before letting him embarrass himself.  It might have been worse if I could have understood what he actually said; damn you '80s mikes!

Typical Christian tactic, when you can't say anything sensible just scream. Hopefully the screaming will overwhelm the mental faculties of your audience.

• Like 1

Did you know that many Muslims do not speak Arabic, the language of the Koran?  They are taught to read the words without having a clue what they mean, but that's apparently ok.  I wouldn't be surprised if some super fundamentalist parents would say it didn't matter if he really understood what he was saying because the words of the Bible have power!  🙄

• Like 1

He doesn't understand because the hand of the Lard is using him as a sock puppet and is speaking BS through him! Accept Kryasst today!

;)

On 9/28/2017 at 12:18 AM, Daffodil said:

Did you know that many Muslims do not speak Arabic, the language of the Koran?  They are taught to read the words without having a clue what they mean, but that's apparently ok.  I wouldn't be surprised if some super fundamentalist parents would say it didn't matter if he really understood what he was saying because the words of the Bible have power!  🙄

Same here. He truly believed that shouting like a trumpet had spiritual value. 

I watched his eyes, his facial expression. That kid is innocent at this point, and genuinely wants to please, do what is right. His father is belligerent; you can hear it in his voice.

Hopefully, the show planted a seed of doubt in the boy's mind that will sprout some day. However, he already has a bible verse to justify not being able to interpret his message. They really do get them young.