Goodbye Jesus

International Blasphemy Day -- Saturday September 30th

Fweethawt

Do your part and join the festivities!

Blasphemy is and always had been a victimless crime and yet, in the 20th century a large portion of humanity still finds it offensive. So much so, that in certain parts (majority muslim) of the world you could be killed for it.

Exercise your free speech and your free mind tomorrow on National Blasphemy Day and tell Jesus, Yaweh and whoever the fuck else to fuck off and die! And in doing so -- maybe -- just maybe, one other person in the world will realize just how silly the concept of blasphemy really is.

6FK8zHQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Like 2

I stay hidden in the Deep South's protective closet most of the time. But sometimes I drop subtle hints.

Yesterday, I was in my middle schoolers' public school library. There was a segregated section where "endangered" books like The Lord of the Flies were displayed with a list of reasons fundies and others wanted them banned.

-explicit language

-offensive language

-sexual content

-too polemical

-adult themes

-excessive violence

I looked at the librarian and said "the bible could be banned for the same reasons."

GREAT LIBRARIAN BTW.  But the nervous look on her face was priceless.  I had my shield of ambiguity and plausible deniability. I knew full well at the time.  But it felt good to get that bit out. 

Baby steps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Wow... So -- I expected a little more participation in this thread. I thought people 'round here would be eager to take part in some good'ol fashioned blasphemy. Especially on National Blasphemy Day...

I'll go first...

Fuck you god, jesus and the holy spirit with muhammad's camel skin dildo while yaweh and allah watch from a 69 position! You're all worthless pieces of shit that don't deserve a single word of recognition from the very least of humanity!

Okay! Who's going next? 

Only ex jews and adventists should observe this today.  I'm waiting until tomorrow.  Bonus points in hell.

Ok, fuck the holy ghost in his tiny little urethra with the John Holmes model schlong until baby Jesus cries and pops begs for mercy. 

Feels a bit anti climactic. 

• Super Moderator

Meh. Means nothing to me. I guess I'm over it.

• Like 1

Happy Lords day god,

I used to think you created me.  That I was a child of god.  What a son of a bitch I was for thinking that!

After thorough consideration of the facts, I now realize that WE created you.  You truly are the "son of man."  And I'm my own god damn Lord!

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

god responds to blasphemy about as often as he responds to prayer.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

god responds to blasphemy about as often as he responds to prayer.  

Oh so all the time then?.... its just sometimes the answer he gives doesn't fit with your preconceptions of God. Gods ways are not our ways... which is obvious if you read the shit in the bible.

The only reason countries have blasphemy laws is because god is so useless at defending himself. If he actually smote everyone who blasphemed no one would blaspheme!