Greatest I am

A nuclear WWIII will never happen. Dishonor will prevent it.

7 hours ago, Greatest I am said:

I am mostly ignoring our less honorable oligarch owners and their bought and paid for lackey politicians.

I place my trust and base my views on the military men and women who know what military honor looks like.

I certainly won't complain if you turn out to be right. I'd much prefer though to see the fuckfaces in command removed so that it never comes that far.

• Like 1

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

I hope everyone everywhere is afraid to turn their nuclear missile launching keys.

There has not been a war fought on honor in centuries. Do not confuse a samurai or knight being honor bound to protect their homeland with today's lunatics in charge. 

Honor and true warriors died long ago. Its nothing but money and greed driven now. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Travi said:

There has not been a war fought on honor in centuries. Do not confuse a samurai or knight being honor bound to protect their homeland with today's lunatics in charge. 

Honor and true warriors died long ago. Its nothing but money and greed driven now. 

Don't forget stupidity, and face saving.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

Don't forget stupidity, and face saving.

Indeed. 

• Thanks 1

Touché Travi and Truescotsman

To the OP: Have you seen/listened to Trump and Kim? I'd say nuclear war is quite possible. Certainly the chances are not zero, if I can conflate "never" with zero.

• Like 1