TrueScotsman

The Source of DNC Corruption: Debt

Recommended Posts

Donna Brazil's former DNC interim chairman has just come out with new information on the sources of Hillary's collaboration with the DNC prior to her nomination.

 

It turns out the DNC was in big debt after Obama won in 2012, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz the Chairman at the time took out a bunch on loans to keep the party afloat.  By 2015, they were reaching the end of their credit and DWS and Hillary made a joint agreement to allow her fundraising to keep the DNC afloat.  Which effectively gave Hillary the apparatus of the DNC to rig the nomination over Sanders.  

 

Democrats should have come out in force for Bernie across the states as they did in mine, but sadly that establishment effort won the day and now we have Trump.  Hillary should bear much more of the blame, especially since she left these crucial details her recitation of "What Happened."  The Left needs better leadership if we want to have viable alternatives for moving forward in this era of ignorant populism, people like Hillary should not be that other option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.



I am laughing at the Democrats so hard....ROLMAO!!!!!!!  :HaHa:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Burnedout said:

I am laughing at the Democrats so hard....ROLMAO!!!!!!!  :HaHa:

Cool, enjoy Trump.  This has been known about Hillary for sometime which is why it was only old Centerists who voted for Hillary and ignorant people.  Trust me I went to all these electoral things because I was involved in the race, they were all over 60 and none of them were anything but Neo-Liberals from Clinton 1.0.  Had there been more liberals and young people, Sanders would have beaten Trump and our politics would be far less toxic.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TrueScotsman said:

Donna Brazil's former DNC interim chairman has just come out with new information on the sources of Hillary's collaboration with the DNC prior to her nomination.

 

It turns out the DNC was in big debt after Obama won in 2012, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz the Chairman at the time took out a bunch on loans to keep the party afloat.  By 2015, they were reaching the end of their credit and DWS and Hillary made a joint agreement to allow her fundraising to keep the DNC afloat.  Which effectively gave Hillary the apparatus of the DNC to rig the nomination over Sanders.  

 

Democrats should have come out in force for Bernie across the states as they did in mine, but sadly that establishment effort won the day and now we have Trump.  Hillary should bear much more of the blame, especially since she left these crucial details her recitation of "What Happened."  The Left needs better leadership if we want to have viable alternatives for moving forward in this era of ignorant populism, people like Hillary should not be that other option.

As dumb as many like to believe most Americans are, they're not yet stupid enough to support a socialist who demeans the very 1% he's a part of. We can see right through that bullshit.

 

Trump called it long ago... Tweeted it actually... That the Democrats were rigging it for Hillary and against Bernie. He was mercilessly ridiculed for the comment. 

 

How's that denial working out for ya?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

Cool, enjoy Trump.  This has been known about Hillary for sometime which is why it was only old Centerists who voted for Hillary and ignorant people.  Trust me I went to all these electoral things because I was involved in the race, they were all over 60 and none of them were anything but Neo-Liberals from Clinton 1.0.  Had there been more liberals and young people, Sanders would have beaten Trump and our politics would be far less toxic.  

Toxic? You ever heard of Venezuela? 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, LifeCycle said:

As dumb as many like to believe most Americans are, they're not yet stupid enough to support a socialist who demeans the very 1% he's a part of. We can see right through that bullshit.

 

Trump called it long ago... Tweeted it actually... That the Democrats were rigging it for Hillary and against Bernie. He was mercilessly ridiculed for the comment. 

 

How's that denial working out for ya?

Bernie isn't 1%, LOL. And look at you, a Trump apologist.  Trump regurgitated what people already knew, and you give him credit for it.  Only reveals your ignorance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LifeCycle said:

Toxic? You ever heard of Venezuela? 

You're saying American politics isnt toxic, because it hasn't devolved to a nearly failed state?  What an inane comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

Bernie isn't 1%, LOL. And look at you, a Trump apologist.  Trump regurgitated what people already knew, and you give him credit for it.  Only reveals your ignorance.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/bernie-sanders-made-over-1-million-last-year-and-has-joined-the-1-percent.html

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TrueScotsman said:

You're saying American politics isnt toxic, because it hasn't devolved to a nearly failed state?  What an inane comment.

I never really addressed American politics... I just found humor in a socialist/communist (they're interchangeable in many ways) supporter labeling American politics "toxic." 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LifeCycle said:

I never really addressed American politics... I just found humor in a socialist/communist (they're interchangeable in many ways) supporter labeling American politics "toxic." 

Socialism and Communism aren't interchangeable, and I was a Bernie supporter over a Hillary supporter understanding that Trump was the real enemy as is now clear in American politics.  Bernie wouldn't have made America socialist, and we would be back to semi-normalcy afterwards.  Instead we have extremely toxic politics, with idiots in abundance out defending the incomptency and corruption of the present administration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, LifeCycle said:

Whoever wrote this only used data on his earnings, not his actual wealth, which he has debts.  He hasn't been some rich guy in the pockets of banks his whole career, however much money he has, that isn't how he got there.  That is how Clinton got there, and Trump just lied his way to fame and fortune, and has evaded court so that none of this gets to the likes of people such as yourself who don't learn the facts on their own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OogmI3Z.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

Socialism and Communism aren't interchangeable, and I was a Bernie supporter over a Hillary supporter understanding that Trump was the real enemy as is now clear in American politics.  Bernie wouldn't have made America socialist, and we would be back to semi-normalcy afterwards.  Instead we have extremely toxic politics, with idiots in abundance out defending the incomptency and corruption of the present administration.

First you call me ignorant for stating Bernie was a part of the 1%. I posted evidence of my claim which you conveniently ignored.

You then say Socialism and Communism are not interchangeable. Both systems look to promote equality and eliminate social classes. But they differ in other ways. So, yet again, you're incorrect on simple fundamentals. 

 

Incompetence and corruption are are highly subjective terms. It's all a matter of perspective and as Bernie supporter, you're contractually obligated to say that. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

OogmI3Z.gif

Ex-C is dominated by rightwing trolls, its official.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

Whoever wrote this only used data on his earnings, not his actual wealth, which he has debts.  He hasn't been some rich guy in the pockets of banks his whole career, however much money he has, that isn't how he got there.  That is how Clinton got there, and Trump just lied his way to fame and fortune, and has evaded court so that none of this gets to the likes of people such as yourself who don't learn the facts on their own.

Trump lied his way to fame and fortune? He took risk when many would not in the Manhattan area with real-estate. Your boy Bernie hasn't employed anyone... Been riding coat-tails as a career politician with a unimpressive record to boot. 

 

Bernie has something like 3 houses... All retained as a career politician that served as a spring-board into writing books... And surprisingly he wrote and sold his most popular when he was quasi-relevant... Couldn't let such a good money-making opportunity go to waste. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LifeCycle said:

First you call me ignorant for stating Bernie was a part of the 1%. I posted evidence of my claim which you conveniently ignored.

You then say Socialism and Communism are not interchangeable. Both systems look to promote equality and eliminate social classes. But they differ in other ways. So, yet again, you're incorrect on simple fundamentals. 

 

Incompetence and corruption are are highly subjective terms. It's all a matter of perspective and as Bernie supporter, you're contractually obligated to say that. 

I responded to the article, you ignored that rebuttal.  Socialism and Communism are not interchangeable, Communism is the Russian promoted internationalist approach, called the Common Turn which took the name from Marx's Communist Manifesto. Marx thought the solution to Capitalism was some kind of workers take over of the means of production and his mathematical models.  He was hardly the first Socialist political philosopher either, nor the last, so saying that the Russian failure is an interchangeable expression is ignorance on your part.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TrueScotsman said:

I responded to the article, you ignored that rebuttal.  Socialism and Communism are not interchangeable, Communism is the Russian promoted internationalist approach, called the Common Turn which took the name from Marx's Communist Manifesto. Marx thought the solution to Capitalism was some kind of workers take over of the means of production and his mathematical models.  He was hardly the first Socialist political philosopher either, nor the last, so saying that the Russian failure is an interchangeable expression is ignorance on your part.

Click Here

 

First result. 

 

Communism and socialism are economic and political structures that promote equality and seek to eliminate social classes. The two are interchangeable in some ways, but different in others. In a communistsociety, the working class owns everything, and everyone works toward the same communal goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LifeCycle said:

Trump lied his way to fame and fortune? He took risk when many would not in the Manhattan area with real-estate. Your boy Bernie hasn't employed anyone... Been riding coat-tails as a career politician with a unimpressive record to boot. 

 

Bernie has something like 3 houses... All retained as a career politician that served as a spring-board into writing books... And surprisingly he wrote and sold his most popular when he was quasi-relevant... Couldn't let such a good money-making opportunity go to waste. 

LOL look at you defending Trump's "real estate" business, Trump is into the licensing business where after all his businesses failed and had to be taken over by state appointment.  He then turned to signing up to have his name on many properties, and many other organizations in order to try and get any money he could.  Trump University is a good example of their quality, and you're a good example of the quality of a Trump supporter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

LOL look at you defending Trump's "real estate" business, Trump is into the licensing business where after all his businesses failed and had to be taken over by state appointment.  He then turned to signing up to have his name on many properties, and many other organizations in order to try and get any money he could.  Trump University is a good example of their quality, and you're a good example of the quality of a Trump supporter.

Spoken like a true Bernie fan. 

 

Just found this... Such a shame. I bet she cheated Bernie out of this too. He'd make a great Democratic Woman of the Year role model. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LifeCycle said:

Click Here

 

First result. 

 

Communism and socialism are economic and political structures that promote equality and seek to eliminate social classes. The two are interchangeable in some ways, but different in others. In a communistsociety, the working class owns everything, and everyone works toward the same communal goal.

They were used interchangeably by ignorant Republican administrations during the Cold War.  They are not the same thing, and should not be used interchangeably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LifeCycle said:

Spoken like a true Bernie fan. 

 

Just found this... Such a shame. I bet she cheated Bernie out of this too. He'd make a great Democratic Woman of the Year role model. 

 

Citing the alt-right Daily Caller now, we see what comes up in your search results.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny..   

 

If you can't honestly attack the content material, attack the source.   Is that what they taught you in college young fella? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

Citing the alt-right Daily Caller now, we see what comes up in your search results.  

Congrats on escaping the faith at such a young age... Sorry you got married so young, however. And had a kid. That's quite an accomplishment for a 12 year old. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Burnedout said:

Funny..   

 

If you can't honestly attack the content material, attack the source.   Is that what they taught you in college young fella? 

I gave in and played his game. More or less to expose him as a failure in that department as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LifeCycle said:

Congrats on escaping the faith at such a young age... Sorry you got married so young, however. And had a kid. That's quite an accomplishment for a 12 year old. 

What a funny joke, I'm twelve.  How about go fuck yourself and your alt-right sources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now