Goodbye Jesus

What are your "psychic" predictions for 2018

Castiel233

Clearly I haven't got any magic powers, but given how some people can actually earn money pretending to see the future, I thought I would offer my "predictions" to see how many come true:

Trump will face calls for impeacement

At least one UK minister will be forced to resign

A terror attack in either France, Germany, or England will be carried out

A senior member of the UK royal family will face a serious health issue and may die 

A famous film or sports  star, probably an American will be arrested 

The pound and the dollar will suffer setbacks mid to late year.

I will still be overweight.........

Vague and probable predictions..........which some people are actually consulted and paid for........

What are yours predictions?  

• Like 1

Goodbye Jesus
  • Super Moderator

I'm going with SSDD.   (Sorry if that sounds like a smart-ass comment, but it's just how I've been feeling about a whole lot of stuff lately.  :P)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The UK government will appear stupid, weak and disorganised.

Life will get more expensive.

I'll go yet another year without a realistic pay rise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I believe that humans (the clever apes) are at the pinnacle of their intelligence and this intelligence will turn on them now. I believe we are on the way out as a species. I think sooner than later...(between the earth and it's natural evolution and humans who have screwed a million things up with their greed and intelligent stupidity, the end is drawing near. I see a Bad Moon Rising. But this will not all happen in 2018. :P 

Don't be down in the dumps over this.....go have some fun today. :D

I have 100% prophecy that will not fail. Wait for it....

People will be born, live, and die in 2018.

Now you watch all three come to pass throughout the year, and you calculate the odds that I'd get them all correct. It will be something like 10 to the gazziliotnth power! This obviously means I have a divine connection.

Thank you.

• Haha 2

Just now, LogicalFallacy said:

I have 100% prophecy that will not fail. Wait for it....

This obviously means I have a divine connection.

I am a 'being' from the edge of outer space and I am here to study all the humans. Only our kind have a divine connection!! :Hmm:

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

But seriously folks..... 

1. I predict a major earthquake will severely damage Los Angeles, California.

2. I see a plane crash with more than 200 dead. I can't tell the name of the airline but I see a blue and red logo.

3. A major American political figure will be hospitalized but will recover after a long rehabilitation. Another one won't be so lucky.

4. Two major American cities will see a terrorist attack for the first time.

5. We will have confirmation of intelligent alien life.

Read this post again on December 31, 2018 and be amazed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@florduh I seriously doubt #5.

The rest are entirely possible. It will be interesting to see how accurate you are. I note, with a bit of concern, a certain amount of vagueness in some of your predictions.

• Haha 1

I predict that B.O. will post something outrageous and blatantly false on this forum.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, older said:

I predict that B.O. will post something outrageous and blatantly false on this forum.

... dude he does that all the time!

That's not a prediction, that's a known certainty :P:D :lmao:

On 12/11/2017 at 3:02 PM, Garry said:

Clearly I haven't got any magic powers, but given how some people can actually earn money pretending to see the future, I thought I would offer my "predictions" to see how many come true:

Trump will face calls for impeacement

At least one UK minister will be forced to resign

A terror attack in either France, Germany, or England will be carried out

A senior member of the UK royal family will face a serious health issue and may die 

A famous film or sports  star, probably an American will be arrested 

The pound and the dollar will suffer setbacks mid to late year.

I will still be overweight.........

Vague and probable predictions..........which some people are actually consulted and paid for........

What are yours predictions?  

A Christian Pentecostal pastor predicted that in March 2018, the devil that has been tormenting me that makes me disobedient to my parents(who ruined my life)- that devil will be defeated by God and I will start driving a car(I told my parents I won't learn driving because I prefer public transport) and that a Godly man who has a job and who serves the Lord will come to marry me, oh and my groom to be will be from a spiritual family(read:Crazy Pentecostal family).

This crazy pastor who is a liar then thanked God that I am a follower of God. Erm, didn't God tell you I stopped believing in Jesus and the Bible? Didn't God tell you I stopped praying?This pastor prophecy/prediction happened 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Pentecostals(from South India) believe that it is a sin to marry outside of the Pentecostal community- as they see themselves as God's children and that other Christian groups are not God's children- not making this up - a pastor (a different pastor to the one mentioned above) said it to my parents in front of me in August this year.Do you want to know the example he used? A girl who was studying nursing (who was a Christian,but not a Pentecostal) got a physical illness. This girl came to this pastor,he prayed for her,she got healed,repented and got water baptised. Once you get water baptised as an adult, you automatically become a Pentecostal. Then after she completed her nursing, her parents arranged a marriage for her( the guy was a Christian,not Pentecostal). After their engagement was over, her previous physical illness came back. The pastor then said to me God marks  and sets apart the pure and holy for himself.

Basically,what this pastor implied was that that physical illness came back after their engagement because the girl (who became holy following water baptism) was marrying an unholy non-pentecostal man and the illness coming back a second time was God telling her not to marry an unholy man.

I predict:

Some will make predictions that do not come to pass.

Some will makes predictions that actually occur.

Some will make no predictions at all.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Anushka said:

A Christian Pentecostal pastor predicted that in March 2018, the devil that has been tormenting me that makes me disobedient to my parents(who ruined my life)- that devil will be defeated by God and I will start driving a car(I told my parents I won't learn driving because I prefer public transport) and that a Godly man who has a job and who serves the Lord will come to marry me, oh and my groom to be will be from a spiritual family(read:Crazy Pentecostal family).

This crazy pastor who is a liar then thanked God that I am a follower of God. Erm, didn't God tell you I stopped believing in Jesus and the Bible? Didn't God tell you I stopped praying?This pastor prophecy/prediction happened 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Pentecostals(from South India) believe that it is a sin to marry outside of the Pentecostal community- as they see themselves as God's children and that other Christian groups are not God's children- not making this up - a pastor (a different pastor to the one mentioned above) said it to my parents in front of me in August this year.Do you want to know the example he used? A girl who was studying nursing (who was a Christian,but not a Pentecostal) got a physical illness. This girl came to this pastor,he prayed for her,she got healed,repented and got water baptised. Once you get water baptised as an adult, you automatically become a Pentecostal. Then after she completed her nursing, her parents arranged a marriage for her( the guy was a Christian,not Pentecostal). After their engagement was over, her previous physical illness came back. The pastor then said to me God marks  and sets apart the pure and holy for himself.

Basically,what this pastor implied was that that physical illness came back after their engagement because the girl (who became holy following water baptism) was marrying an unholy non-pentecostal man and the illness coming back a second time was God telling her not to marry an unholy man.

Why spend time thinking about, agonizing over or paying attention to this pastor, or other similar humans?  

Do you have more meaningful things about which you can spend you time?  Please list them.