Goodbye Jesus

Hello, I'm New Here

08 hawk

:wave:

I just wanna start off by saying that I am not an athiest, I am agnostic. Do you think I 'belong' here?

Another question: How do I add a pic of myself to the photo section?

Hello, hawk!

There are plenty of Agnostics at this site. This is a site encouraging Ex-Christians, not Atheists. I'm sure you will fit in fine.

I just wanna start off by saying that I am not an athiest, I am agnostic. Do you think I 'belong' here?

Just as much as the next guy, and he is me, HELLO. Card carrying agnostic here. I know I do not know. :shrug:

Yes Hawk, you do fit in. There's plenty of agnistics here. Some wear the badge a bit more visible than others, but they're here anyway.

Welcome, and I hope to see a little longer "testimony" in the testimony section. ;)

Of course your welcome, I'm sort of a non-theistic Taoist myself. We have people with lots of different beliefs here, we all get along though....at least most of the time :grin:

Welcome to Ex-C!!.

Don't worry about not fitting in, you'll do just fine. A lot of people are agnostic, I lump myself among them. :)

As far as posting a Pix, I'm not sure if you have some restrictions because your a new member? Contact one of the Mods I'm sure they will be happy to help you out!

Hello from a fellow agnostic. I am actually a ex-hindu not ex-christian

Hey

I am agnostic as well, and these are my people!

Enjoy and welcome.

:]

Guest ShannonXero

I am, I think, Agnostic as well. I have always been questioning, christianity since I was told about a "God", I think I was 3 years old and going to church.

I was trying to "reason" a god and how his people interact with one another since the tender age of 9. When I turned 12 years old I rebelled, I thought the only answer was the opposite one... the occult.

I studied that (not practiced) till the present, since, I am now currently, going for a degree in Psychology. I never "felt" there is a god, nor, do I believe there could be, because, to me, I don't know for sure, so I can't say. Science is proof. I believe... it.

What would you guys think? :shrug:

Welcome ShannonXero! :wave:

Thanks, all, for the welcomes.

Agnostics are just atheists who are chicken to go all the way.

LOL - just kidding!

(P.S. Dear Mods, If you are going to delete this one too, could you at least PM me about it? Thanks)

Many warm welcomes from a fellow agnostic here :)

(P.S. Dear Mods, If you are going to delete this one too, could you at least PM me about it? Thanks)

I looked in the trashbin but couldn't find anything deleted from you. Must've been some software issue. :shrug: Unless you mean the topic we had recently. That whole thread was removed. I'll PM you.

Guest revpo

WELCOME, WELCOME,WELCOME, ENJOY, I am also an agnostic, much better than a christian believer<they start wars>

revpo :grin: