Goodbye Jesus

No, Watch This Video

jjacksonRIAB

The Naked Truth

Ties the myth and resurrection of Jesus to other earlier Gods, and explains their connection to the Zodiac. Almost two hours long, written and produced from a Deist perspective.

Guaranteed to offend the religious.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jjacksonRIAB

• Ouroboros

• MQTA

• Fweethawt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm only about 15 minutes into watching this...

Damn! :twitch:

This was put together pretty well. :Hmm:

I'm only about 15 minutes into watching this...

Damn! :twitch:

This was put together pretty well. :Hmm:

Yeah no kidding. I stumbled on this one by accident, but even though it is Deist I don't really care much about that. I did not realize the connection to the Zodiac but I can see it makes complete sense.

just starting it now

Wow. Excellent documentary.

I would very much like to download it, is it possible to get it somewhere?

I did. The upper-right corner. The iPod format is in mpeg4 so I can only play it in itunes or the ipod. (200 MB+ size.)

Wow. Excellent documentary.

Try this

I think the above gives you the flash video format.

*EDIT*

Damn, that won't work. What I did was download greasemonkey and get a google video modification that changes the site so you can download every video.

http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/archives/2...ased_google.php tells you how to do it

But you have to have firefox -- I don't know what the equivalent is in IE. It will give you it in flash video format.

I did not realize the connection to the Zodiac but I can see it makes complete sense.
YOU didn't know about the connection to the Zodiac stuff?!?!? :twitch:

Take a look at this thread of mine that I posted back in June of 2005. As you will see, not too many people took an interest in the thread.

I thought it was quite amazing. :shrug:

CLICK HERE

I did not realize the connection to the Zodiac but I can see it makes complete sense.
YOU didn't know about the connection to the Zodiac stuff?!?!? :twitch:

Take a look at this thread of mine that I posted back in June of 2005. As you will see, not too many people took an interest in the thread.

I thought it was quite amazing. :shrug:

CLICK HERE

Wasn't here in June of '05, but after looking into it more I realize for myself that science had its earliest roots in religious metaphor (either that or metaphor obscured it), but even now religion still demands science take a back seat.

It pisses me off that we still cling to the old, and the alchemian sorcery. Religion is a parasite that confounds science at every opportunity, and then when science says somthing true, the religious rewrite history to prove it had run across the "truth" long before.

I wish they would take their metaphors and shove them up their ass.

Wasn't here in June of '05, but after looking into it more I realize for myself that science had its earliest roots in religious metaphor (either that or metaphor obscured it), but even now religion still demands science take a back seat.
I don't see it this way. From what we see going on today, there's no reason to think that science hasn't always been at the forefront of dicovery and knowledge with religion riding their coat-tails desparately trying to fit the discoveries into their theology so as to make it seem like the knowledge came from them. :shrug:

still have another 1/2 hour or so... fascinating video. ties a lot together

I don't see it this way. From what we see going on today, there's no reason to think that science hasn't always been at the forefront of dicovery and knowledge with religion riding their coat-tails desparately trying to fit the discoveries into their theology so as to make it seem like the knowledge came from them. :shrug:

Even when we discovered fire, we still had no idea why it worked, so we made shit up. Now we know better. But what I mean when I say science having its earliest roots in religion was the fact that science needed to be protected FROM religion -it was a matter of necessity; one day it burst from the belly of a rotten carcass and became a creature and treasure all its own, and now it is religion that is the bitch.

But the story doesn't end there -the fetid carapace seeks to engulf it yet again.

this video was made in 1991 or there about??

I learned that like 2 years ago, and it makes perfect sense, considering just about every religion that ever existed did the same, albeit more openly. I wouldn't be surprised if the founders thought they were being slick by hiding that fact in the metaphors of christianity.

yep, 1991

The Naked Truth - Part 1 aka The Hidden Truth

written by Jordan Maxwell

hosted by British TV journalist, Derek Partridge

broadcast on KCLA-TV (Channel 9) in Los Angeles, and New York City

produced for the International Research and Educational Society

1991, 1 hour show

The Naked Truth - Part 2

Written by Jordan Maxwell

With British TV journalist, Derek Partridge and KABC newsman, Bill Jenkins

produced for the International Research and Education Society

2 hour show, 1991

http://jordanmaxwell.com/bio/10_video.html

Okay, so we all agree that the theology was created by using a heavy dose of myth in order to encrypt a "message" about astrological facts. So, my question is this...

How in the hell did we (mankind) find out so damn much about the planetary/solar orbits within our galaxy and how they (planets) appear to flow through the different parts of the Universe outside of our galaxy?

Like the planet Saturn for instance. How did we even know that it had rings? Was Mama Church so thorough in her job to erase all factually stated knowledge that there is no way of knowing just how much of the ancients were total bad-ass geniuses? :ugh:

I kind of go with Fwee on this. Religion and Science starts from the same point, "why" things are and "how" they work. The difference is the approach. Science is bottom-up explanations, while religion is top-down. Science builds on known facts, while religion assumes and accept even when it doesn't fit with experience. But they come from the same curiosity of understanding ourself and the world.

good questions...

how'd we know anything without telescopes? I never saw any of our planets with naked eye.. hmm.. actually... I think I only 'saw' them in books and other pictoral descriptions.

How the heck would I know if there were 9 planets, 29 planets, no other planets? The only other planet I saw was Mars back in 2003 when it was as close as it'll be in our lifetime. And Venus when it shows up near the moon.

I really loved when they said, if a person in a position of authority doesn't want you to read something, it's because they have something to hide. Look at all the stuff that is "forbidden" in christianity: astrology, paganism... it makes so much sense that because Christianity is based on those things, they "demonized" them so that nobody would find out.

Again, thanks a lot for this thread, great documentary.

ANOTHER FUCKING GOOGLE VIDEO I CAN'T WATCH BECAUSE I'M IN CHINA!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!

Can somebody please please please download it and put it on an FTP so I can watch it? Please??? Pretty please??????

Okay, so we all agree that the theology was created by using a heavy dose of myth in order to encrypt a "message" about astrological facts. So, my question is this...

How in the hell did we (mankind) find out so damn much about the planetary/solar orbits within our galaxy and how they (planets) appear to flow through the different parts of the Universe outside of our galaxy?

Like the planet Saturn for instance. How did we even know that it had rings? Was Mama Church so thorough in her job to erase all factually stated knowledge that there is no way of knowing just how much of the ancients were total bad-ass geniuses? :ugh:

Yes we definitely agree. I may have seemed confusing but what you did say was what I meant to say.

That was a question in my mind about Saturn as well. How the hell did we know that? How did the Native Americans and the Maoris know that? Were they visible at some point in the last 10,000 years? Perhaps at one point in time Saturn was close to the Earth.

That's my only guess, but it would seem all guesses are wild.

Man, what I wouldn't give for a time machine...

ANOTHER FUCKING GOOGLE VIDEO I CAN'T WATCH BECAUSE I'M IN CHINA!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!

Can somebody please please please download it and put it on an FTP so I can watch it? Please??? Pretty please??????

I found a torrent of it right here http://www.mininova.org/tor/198713

yep, 1991

1991, 1 hour show

The Naked Truth - Part 2

2 hour show, 1991

Yeah 1991. I think we watched part II. I'll have to look for Part I.

I'm leery about opening up an FTP port on my server. If you can't get to bittorrent, could you open up an ftp or something else on your machine so I can upload it? My e-mail address is jjacksonRIABNO-SPAM@yahoo.com if you want to make arrangements (take out the NO-SPAM).

yep, 1991

1991, 1 hour show

The Naked Truth - Part 2

2 hour show, 1991

Yeah 1991. I think we watched part II. I'll have to look for Part I.

Seemed like it was a complete show; no reference to a part 1...

let us know if you find a part 1...

The Great Library of Alexandria. Say it and weep.

Then suppress the urge to firebomb the Vatican.