Goodbye Jesus

Hugging Is A Sin

Guest GoneAway

I wonder if the kids thought of that themselves or if they were persuaded that it would be better to discourage "front hugging."

Making "purity" cool is a tough sell.

Load of crap.

I thought this was a joke. If not a parody, then at least an in-joke.

I couldn't even watch the whole thing because it is so shallow.

*Facepalms*

Ya'know...I don't know one non-religious/non-Christian person that thinks a "front hug" is a dirty thing.

Christians, for all their self-proclaimed "purity", are the dirtiest-minded people I have ever encountered.

And towards the end, he says "Jesus never hugged nobody like that" - hah! In a time when kissing another man on the lips was a mere greeting? Hmm. I'd say he probably did "front hug", and nobody batted an eye at it.

EDIT: Oh, and if it hasn't already been done, this must be parodied. It's imperative.

For some reason I can't help but to think of Ganstalicious' own touching girls is icky song ("Homies Over Hoes") in The Boondocks. Man, Vanilla Ice is less White than this guy and at least "

" has a certain kind of stupid charm to it.

I've heard of fundy schools that have a four-second hug rule, but this is crazy.

I wonder what they think about Christian backrub chains... those were weird.

That's some funny stuff - it reminded me of an incident where a worship leader instructed all us band members on how to 'properly' hug in church (bodies apart) and then demonstrated the 'improper way' (full frontal squeeze :wicked::nono: ) with his wife.

Humans are dang funny people.

*Facepalms*

Ya'know...I don't know one non-religious/non-Christian person that thinks a "front hug" is a dirty thing.

EDIT: Oh, and if it hasn't already been done, this must be parodied. It's imperative.

Sad thing this might not be enough after a while. So would hugging yourself count as masturbation?

"Gimme that Ex-Christian side hug, ya, baby" :woohoo:

Could be a shoulder fetish.

Fuck that, I prefer to feel both tits pressed against my chest. :wicked:

Fuck that, I prefer to feel both tits pressed against my chest. :wicked:

Oh man, I could do for that right about now.... Man hug? K. Just fuckin with your head bro.

I thought this was a joke. If not a parody, then at least an in-joke.

Sadly, with Christian articles about how it is cheating on one's spouse to have friends of the opposite sex ("emotional infidelity") and Catholic books that say holding hands is a sin...I have a feeling these people are totally serious....

If front hugging is a sin, then I'm going straight to hell.(NOT!) When good old fashioned affection is demonized, there's something seriously wrong with the world.(Extends his 200 foot long monster arms and hugs the whole board.)

WTF? No way were xians this crazy when I was still in church. What's happening to you guys over there? Are fundies getting even more wacked out because they are getting more and more marginalized by a growing immigrant population?

I grew up in a fundy church and I and everyone I knew would have laughed those retarded monkeys off the stage and told them they were being legalistic.

Super lame, they should all commit mass suicide immediately.

Ha ha, you are channeling Ignatius J. Reilly.

"I have sought escape in the Prytania (theater) on more than one occasion, pulled by the attractions of some technicolored horrors, filmed abortions that were offenses against any criteria of taste and decency, reels and reels of perversion and blasphemy that stunned my disbelieving eyes, that shocked my virginal mind, and sealed my valve."

Next sin to add to the list: shaking hands.

Why don't they start using burqas just like the Muslims already?

pack o burqas.jpg

The new worship team.

(She's quite sexy, the one to the right. Looks like the invisible woman or the mummy)

When good old fashioned affection is demonized, there's something seriously wrong with the world.

Exactly! (Except that I'd say that there's something seriously wrong with the demonizers, not the world. At least as far as hugging goes, the world seems mostly pretty healthy to me. :wicked: )

Hmmmm....what will they do next?....Teach everyone how to mastrubate and not sin.... :twitch:

Been there, done that. I called it "zen masturbation" where you yank your crank while thinking about nothing or nobody.

Super lame, they should all commit mass suicide immediately.

I enjoy sex WAY too much to settle for some Christian side hug...

I'm pretty sure this is a joke.

Though it is incredibly stupid.

That was soooooo bad. I almost lost my turkey. :puke:

Next sin to add to the list: shaking hands.

Why don't they start using burqas just like the Muslims already?

Because the Muslims beat them to it. Just alter it a bit, give it a hip new name (body tents) and convince them that they'll be "seen as a person, not a sex object" and it might work.