Goodbye Jesus

Another Specious Claim By Acharya S?

post-1612-0-60141500-1289482475_thumb.jpgOn page 297 of "The Christ Conspiracy", this pic is shown. The reference is Barbara Walker, The Women's Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects, Harper, 1988.

Without buying Walker's book myself, I seriously doubt this statue exists. Although I do not know for certain (perhaps someone can elaborate), I have a feeling the word "cock" meaning penis and "cock" meaning a male rooster, is only similar in english, so this similarity is the same as claiming that the "son" of god is the same thing as the "Sun god". Or something similar...

Unless a verifiable picture of said bust is produced, be highly suspicious of the claim.

But Acharya S says it's true!! You are just a misogynist who fell for the lies that are spread about her!!!! [/sarcasm]

:lmao:

I wonder what Thor will say about this. I assume it's that we all should be taking this drawing as evidence of this statue's existence because the holy Acharya has printed it!! lol!

• 1 year later...

Oh no, not this dead horse again. I suppose you haven't followed the back and fourth with Bart Ehrman enough to know where it led and what happened in the end. Here's a brief blog about it if you're interested in knowing:

http://www.freethoughtnation.com/contributing-writers/63-acharya-s/669-the-phallic-savior-of-the-world-hidden-in-the-vatican.html

sotercosmou.jpg