Goodbye Jesus

Anyone Know What The Fundamentalist Jew Is Up To

snookums

I don't have a clue really.....but I'd be interested to find out how the Jew compares with the fundy Muslim and Christian.?

or.....how the Jewish faith might be responding to the current war?...or any kind of war?

:thanks:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snookums

• gangstaknitta

• Crunk Bishop

• Ouroboros

As far as I know, the fundie Jew is better than the fundie Christian or Muslim in exactly one way: There aren't that many of them. :Hmm:

There are overzealous judaists out there who've spent many years trying to breed (and eventually succeeding in it) the perfect cow (or was it a bull? :scratch: ) for the rebirth of animal sacrifice on the temple mount (there are some very demanding conditions for what beastie will be okay for it). I've read that every year some fanatics try to bring these animals up on top of the mount to use them for that purpose. So far, police always stopped them... and if they ever let them reach the top, boy will that be a party with all those equally overzealous muslims up there... :blink:

Also, if memory serves at least one ultra-orthodox jewish sect was found to hoard artillery rockets - they intended to, when The Day comes, blow the dome of the rock to pieces to make that space free and available again for re-building their temple.

Any more questions? :banghead:

What I see as a big difference between the fundamentalist Jew and the fundamentalist Christian or Muslim is that the Jews only want their country, Israel, and rule over that little piece of land. While Christians and Muslims want to rule every country. There's nothing in history of Jews trying to invade, conquer or convert countries around them. Almost the opposite. They want to be left alone it seems. Have there every been a Jewish government outside Israel? :shrug:

The only thing that makes a fundy Jew better than another fundy Abrahamist is that Judaism isn't a religion of conversion. Unlike Xianity and Is-lame, Judaism is only for Jews, according to the Torah/Old Testament. That means even the most dedicated Jew is highly unlikely - and unwilling - to try and spread Judaism to others. Ethnicity and ancestry are very important to the orthodox Jew, so despite all the other vileness of the religion (it has the Old Testament for a "holy" book for chrissake - you don't get much sicker than that).

Other than that, Judaism has nothing else positive at all.

Thanks guys....

RE..."only want to be left alone'...sounds very much like that old christian fundy thing of 'exclusivity' or saying.....'don't mess with my stuff'....

About there never being an Israeli government/leader etc....what about King David?

I gather the Old timer's (jews) feel as if Jeruselam belongs to the jew - that they are the rightful owner's...etc etc. etc...

Check this out....I've been looking around a bit...

King David's Palace Is Found, Archaeologist Says

By STEVEN ERLANGER

Published: August 5, 2005

JERUSALEM, Aug. 4 - An Israeli archaeologist says she has uncovered in East Jerusalem what may be the fabled palace of the biblical King David. Her work has been sponsored by a conservative Israeli research institute and financed by an American Jewish investment banker who would like to prove that Jerusalem was indeed the capital of the Jewish kingdom described in the Bible.

Other scholars are skeptical that the foundation walls discovered by the archaeologist, Eilat Mazar, are David's palace. But they acknowledge that what she has uncovered is rare and important: a major public building from around the 10th century B.C., with pottery shards that date to the time of David and Solomon and a government seal of an official mentioned in the book of Jeremiah.

The discovery is likely to be a new salvo in a major dispute in biblical archaeology: whether the kingdom of David was of some historical magnitude, or whether the kings were more like small tribal chieftains, reigning over another dusty hilltop.

The find will also be used in the broad political battle over Jerusalem - whether the Jews have their origins here and thus have some special hold on the place, or whether, as many Palestinians have said, including the late Yasir Arafat, the idea of a Jewish origin in Jerusalem is a myth used to justify conquest and occupation.

Hani Nur el-Din, a Palestinian professor of archaeology at Al Quds University, said he and his colleagues considered biblical archaeology an effort by Israelis "to fit historical evidence into a biblical context." He added: "The link between the historical evidence and the biblical narration, written much later, is largely missing. There's a kind of fiction about the 10th century. They try to link whatever they find to the biblical narration. They have a button, and they want to make a suit out of it."

Even Israeli archaeologists are not so sure that Ms. Mazar has found the palace - the house that Hiram, king of Tyre, built for the victorious king, at least as Samuel 2:5 describes it. It may also be the Fortress of Zion that David conquered from the Jebusites, who ruled Jerusalem before him, or some other structure about which the Bible is silent.

Either way, they are impressed by its likely importance. "This is a very significant discovery, given that Jerusalem as the capital of the united kingdom is very much unknown," said Gabriel Barkay, an archaeologist from Bar-Ilan University. "This is one of the first greetings we have from the Jerusalem of David and Solomon, a period which has played a kind of hide-and-seek with archaeologists for the last century."

snip....click to read the rest

jeru.184.1.jpg

Eilat Mazar, an Israeli archaeologist, stood amid the ruins of a huge public building of the 10th century B.C. that she believes may be the remains of King David's palace in a biblical Jewish capital.

:shrug:

What I see as a big difference between the fundamentalist Jew and the fundamentalist Christian or Muslim is that the Jews only want their country, Israel, and rule over that little piece of land.

Granted - that spreading the bullshit isn't (normally? :scratch: ) a part of Jewish dogma definitely helps. Makes them much less of a pain in the butt ;)

What I see as a big difference between the fundamentalist Jew and the fundamentalist Christian or Muslim is that the Jews only want their country, Israel, and rule over that little piece of land.

Granted - that spreading the bullshit isn't (normally? :scratch: ) a part of Jewish dogma definitely helps. Makes them much less of a pain in the butt ;)

I don't know .....could 'you' say the speading dogma isn't necessary if the cultural practise is that people convert in order to join the jewish family.

& Surely jewish people need to marry from the 'gentile' gene pool.

:shrug:

That 'little' piece of land is getting bigger and bigger as the years go by.....but that's not the point....

the point is, that perhaps, that its as result of successful propaganda - to believe that the jew 'only ..wants to rule over that little piece of land. "

because....They are sure as hell ...are doing what they please in Lebanon right now.

I'd like to find out what the 'jewish' fundie is thinking...? Perhaps there are forums where I can read that ?

Btw...I read about the 'red heffer' prophesy. I thought that was a chrisitan myth as well?

That 'little' piece of land is getting bigger and bigger as the years go by.....but that's not the point....

the point is, that perhaps, that its as result of successful propaganda - to believe that the jew 'only ..wants to rule over that little piece of land. "

I don't know about that. I think the land they have now is smaller than it was before the Roman occupation. And in several wars since 49, with the surrounding countries, Israel was so superior in military strategy that they could have without a problem invaded several of them completely, but they didn't. I think they stopped by their own initiative, and not by force.

And Zoe, I think the main difference between the Jewish people and Indian tribes is how they view land ownership. Like you said, the Jews believe God gave it to them. That it is their property. While Indians (at least way back when) don't (or didn't ) believe anyone can really own land, water or sky. So they don't strive to get it back in the same way as the Jewish people.

I don't know about that. I think the land they have now is smaller than it was before the Roman occupation. And in several wars since 49, with the surrounding countries, Israel was so superior in military strategy that they could have without a problem invaded several of them completely, but they didn't. I think they stopped by their own initiative, and not by force.

I can remember reading some Christian sources that claimed the land of Israel should be much bigger, as the land promised to Papa Abe in the Old Testement extended to the Euphrates. "On that day, God made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt as far as the great river the Euphrates. The land of the Kenites, Kenizites, Kadmonites; the Chitties, Perizites, Refaim; the Emorites, Canaanites, Gigashites and Yevusites.' - Genesis 15:18-21."

Greater_Israels.jpg

Greater Israel

While the area in yellow is mostly claimed by the extremist Moslem factions to be the Israeli goal, some fundamentalist Christians believe that this is the legitimate boundary set by God.

Never heard of the "Greater Israel". That's totally new to me. But I doubt that is the goal. (Just my opinion)

And Zoe, I agree, the concept of "owning" land is a strange concept. But maybe a necessary one with the population growth? Don't know.

I don't know .....could 'you' say the speading dogma isn't necessary if the cultural practise is that people convert in order to join the jewish family.

I'd say that, as is so often the case in real life, there's no clearly defined border.

If I fall in love with a Jewish lady and her family insists on me converting, that's not nice of course. But is it so totally different from, say, me going crazy for a smoker and her (and/or her loved ones) feeling pissed when I ask them to totally quit smoking?

I get your point, though. What I primarily meant is that I've yet to hear of Jews of whatever kind running from door to door trying to deceive convert others... :shrug:

I can remember reading some Christian sources that claimed the land of Israel should be much bigger, as the land promised to Papa Abe in the Old Testement extended to the Euphrates. "On that day, God made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt as far as the great river the Euphrates. The land of the Kenites, Kenizites, Kadmonites; the Chitties, Perizites, Refaim; the Emorites, Canaanites, Gigashites and Yevusites.' - Genesis 15:18-21."

Greater_Israels.jpg

Greater Israel

While the area in yellow is mostly claimed by the extremist Moslem factions to be the Israeli goal, some fundamentalist Christians believe that this is the legitimate boundary set by God.

Thanks Ex-Cog - interesting link - yeah that's it.!

Hansolo...I think its also great info generally- that none of us really know what the Classical or fundamentalist or Orthodox Judaism thinks.....and more importantly - how it 'informs' the political state of affairs today.

Dirac posted this in another thread.....also great stuff...it kinda backs up the info in Ex-Cog's link.

Gentiles in the Land of lsrael

IN ADDITION TO THE GENERAL anti-Gentile laws, the Halakhah has special laws against Gentiles who live in the Land of Israel (Eretz Yisra'el) or, in some cases, merely pass through it. These laws are designed to promote Jewish supremacy in that country.

The exact geographical definition of the term 'Land of Israel' is much disputed in the Talmud and the talmudic literature, and the debate has continued in modern times between the various shades of zionist opinion. According to the maximalist view, the Land of Israel includes (in addition to Palestine itself) not only the whole of Sinai, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon, but also considerable parts of Turkey.51 The more prevalent 'minimalist' interpretation puts the northern border 'only' about half way through Syria and Lebanon, at the latitude of Homs. This view was supported by Ben Gurion. However, even those who thus exclude parts of Syria-Lebanon agree that certain special discriminatory laws (though less oppressive than in the Land of Israel proper) apply to the Gentiles of those parts, because that territory was included in David's kingdom. In all talmudic interpretations the Land of Israel includes Cyprus.

I shall now list a few of the special laws concerning Gentiles in the Land of Israel. Their connection with actual zionist practice will be quite apparent.

Snip...

In addition to laws such as those mentioned so far, which are directed at all Gentiles in the Land of Israel, an even greater evil influence arises from special laws against the ancient Canaanites and other nations who lived in Palestine before its conquest by Joshua, as well as against the Amalekites. All those nations must be utterly exterminated, and the Talmud and talmudic literature reiterate the genocidal biblical exhortations with even greater vehemence. Influential rabbis, who have a considerable following among Israeli army officers, identify the Palestinians (or even all Arabs) with those ancient nations, so that commands like 'thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth'56 acquire a topical meaning. In fact, it is not uncommon for reserve soldiers called up to do a tour of duty in the Gaza Strip to be given an 'educational lecture' in which they are told that the Palestinians of Gaza are 'like the Amalekites'. Biblical verses exhorting to genocide of the Midianite57 were solemnly quoted by an important Israeli rabbi in justification of the Qibbiya massacre,58 and this pronouncement has gained wide circulation in the Israeli army. There are many similar examples of bloodthirsty rabbinical pronouncements against the Palestinians, based on these laws.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jewhis5.h...inst%20Non-Jews

It doesn't really surprise me ...that Jewish fundamentalism is as extreme as any other form of fundamentalism. But...still its good to find out exactly - the details.

Thuriaz.....

I get your point, though. What I primarily meant is that I've yet to hear of Jews of whatever kind running from door to door trying to deceive convert others...

Yeah....but according to what I've just read....quote..'Thus an Orthodox Jew learns from his earliest youth, as part of his sacred studies, that Gentiles are compared to dogs, that it is a sin to praise them, and so on and so forth"..................so why would they want to!

the plot thickens...

• 3 weeks later...

after reading Israel Shahak's and Norman Mezvinky's Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel, Jay Harris' article "Fundamentalism: Some Objections from a Modern Jewish Historian" in Fundamentalism and Gender and visiting the state of Israel right before the current conflict... I'm convinced that there is no such thing as a Jewish "fundamentalist." They don't base their normative practices directly in the Bible, instead focusing on Medieval Eastern European Jewish customs. They don't try to convert people. They do believe that they should possess Israel, but not yet... the Messiah is supposed to take care of all that. They don't endorse a literal interpretation of the Bible in most cases, and they believe in the progresses of modern science. Jewish women have much more pull in "fundamentalist" communities than their Christian or Muslim "counterparts."

Further more, Judaism is not a "universal" religion in the same scope as Christianity and Islam. Were it not for the violent clashes Jewish "settlers" have had with militants, I don't think the term "fundamentalist" would have ever been applied to Jews.

I'm just going to jump in here...

<snip>

because....They are sure as hell ...are doing what they please in Lebanon right now.

<snip>

Could you provide links to this propaganda, please? I have never heard of this.

<snip>

The difference is...of course that the jews believe that the magic man in the sky GAVE them their land, so therefore that property cannot change hands, it MUST be restored.

meanwhile of course...the muslims believe THEIR magic skyman has given the land to THEM.

<snip>

Just because Orthodox and/or Fundy Jews believe this doesn't mean that all Jews do. You'd be hard-pressed to find more than a handful of American Jews who actually believe this. For many Jews, the connection with the land of Israel is a cultural and historical one, not theological. That still does not answer the issue that arise when you compare the situation with the Native Americans, i understand, but to claim that all Jews think they have a "gawd given" right to the land is just absurd.

<snip>

Yeah....but according to what I've just read....quote..'Thus an Orthodox Jew learns from his earliest youth, as part of his sacred studies, that Gentiles are compared to dogs, that it is a sin to praise them, and so on and so forth"..................so why would they want to!

<snip>

Not all Orthodox Jews are fundies. Some are, but not all and it's important to make that distinction. People seem to be making a lot of generalizations about a group based upon want they want to hear. How is that any different than the tactics that Christians on this forum use for going after the ex-Christians?

Why do people think that everything they read on the internet is valid?

Maybe you guys missed this, but the way Judaism is protrayed in the Hebrew Bible is not practiced by Jews today, save for a small handful of nutjobs.

...but I get tired of being so uber specific in posts...I figure most people know what i'm talking about.

Considering the nature of discussing religion and theology, I can't even believe that you're complaining about this on this forum.

Like why do i have to qualify every fucking thing i say.

Like, maybe if you said what you actually meant, you wouldn't, like, have to.

Again...this is the problem with mixing your cultural heritage and your religious heritage and using the SAME FUCKING WORD to describe them both.

Well, the world history kind of defined those terms as far as different rulers treating Jews as one or the other, as they saw fit. And there most certainly are Jews who do not make such a distinction.

Bottom line is RELIGIOUS jews believe the land is godgiven.

What exactly is your definition of "RELIGIOUS" here?

I'm just going to jump in here...

<snip>

<snip>

Could you provide links to this propaganda, please? I have never heard of this.

<snip>

The difference is...of course that the jews believe that the magic man in the sky GAVE them their land, so therefore that property cannot change hands, it MUST be restored.

meanwhile of course...the muslims believe THEIR magic skyman has given the land to THEM.

<snip>

Just because Orthodox and/or Fundy Jews believe this doesn't mean that all Jews do. You'd be hard-pressed to find more than a handful of American Jews who actually believe this. For many Jews, the connection with the land of Israel is a cultural and historical one, not theological. That still does not answer the issue that arise when you compare the situation with the Native Americans, i understand, but to claim that all Jews think they have a "gawd given" right to the land is just absurd.

<snip>

<snip>

Not all Orthodox Jews are fundies. Some are, but not all and it's important to make that distinction. People seem to be making a lot of generalizations about a group based upon want they want to hear. How is that any different than the tactics that Christians on this forum use for going after the ex-Christians?

Why do people think that everything they read on the internet is valid?

Maybe you guys missed this, but the way Judaism is protrayed in the Hebrew Bible is not practiced by Jews today, save for a small handful of nutjobs.

Would you mind providing the exact sources for all your points gangstaknitta - fairs fair right?

otherwise I'm going to assume (like ZOe) that everybloodybody thinks for themselves here on this chatroom - & that all are opinions......yep....generalisations and opinions.

Propoganda...you say....are you feeling a tad 'triggered' by 'opinion's' that don't go along with your particular view or propoganda..

I dont agree with CrankBishop either...but who the fuck cares....there is no 'absolute' truth here in ex christian land...sorry mate...you are going to have to get used to people NOT all agreeing with you.

Definition of 'religous' - is anybloodything you like. I happen to 'believe' that Jesus is a Rabbit.....any problems with that?

like....

Well here's a little tidbit for you.....

There isn't very much fundie Judaism in Israel, relatively speaking. Over half the Jewish population there is totally secular. To me, Judaism is a religion and not a race. Sure, a lot of the people who moved there claimed to want to be there for "spiritual ties" to the land, but a lot more wanted a "homeland", as in, a "state" of people perceived to have something called "Jewish ethnicity". A totally secular institution. And I'm willing to bet more than a few said, "Hey, look! They're giving out free land! Let's go grab a parcel!"

Actually most forms of Orthodox Judaism charge that the nation of Israel is against Jewish doctrine, because the dogma teaches that yes, the Jews will be recollected and the nation of Israel re-established, but it will be the Messiah who will do so, not a secular government. They see the current state of Israel as a form of blasphemy, even, a paltry human attempt at doing Yahweh's work for Him.

Of course they offer at least token support for a regime that allows them to visit the Wailing Wall for pilgrimages, even if they believe the basic reason for the existence of said regime to be ill-founded.

When I look at Israel I see a small group of pious Muslims (not neccessarily a good thing) and a largely secular and even skeptical majority populace interested only in furthering their own agenda, which is, We Want Your Land For Ourselves And If You Don't Like It, Boo Hoo.

The only real problems I have with Orthodox Judaism is its animal welfare. I realize that 4,000 years ago a slashed throat really was the quickest way to kill an animal, but seriously, do we need to take this to a factory-farming modern level? I think they're doing what Jesus bitched at them for - following the law but not realizing the meaning behind it. The meaning behind the law was to make the animal's suffering as short as possible. If there are less painful and faster ways of dispatching prey then there's no reason to keep up the old way. Of course I'm a vegetarian myself......

I don't believe anyone can own land either. I believe it's entirely a fucking hoax, propagated and part of the borg collectivist mentality that says everybody's gotta be owning shit. Now don't get me wrong i'm not a communist, i'm not against private ownership...but DIRT? That's just fucked up. Paying money for LAND, something you cannot move, or take with you anywhere, In my opinion is retarded, of course i'll jump on the land ownership bandwagon cause you can't just squat anywhere, you either gots to rent or buy. Thems the rules.

Territorialism is an animal instinct. Lots of animals do it, including us. The only difference is, we've come up with a way of benefitting when we want to leave a particular territory - somebody buys it from us.

i agree with sage.

"Fundy" Jews have hardly any political pull in Israel. The invasion of Lebanon happened for fully secular reasons. To me, when people suggest some religious conspiracy behind Israeli politics or US-Israeli relations.... i'm just wondering when the world-wide Zionist Occupationist Government and the Protocol of the Elders of Zion crap comes next.

and, pretty much the bulk of important academic literature published on "fundamentalism" since the early 1980's (Martin Marty's "Fundamentalism Project" and its spin-offs like Karen Armstrong's Battle for God and Scott Appleby's Strong Religion) has suggested that the term is "fundamentally" flawed. "Enlightened" religious types or atheists feel more comfortable when they can marginalize the opinions of "cranks" they don't agree with.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Look people, it's just the original manifest destiny. God gave the jews a dusty shithole because he really wanted them to have their dusty shithole. I mean, we have all read the story. We all know how it ends and the only way it's ever gonna end is if the jews get their Zion. Then our sweet, sweaty savior will come on some clouds in an event known as the Divine Money Shot, and we will all be caught up in the air and whisked away into oblivion. So, in the meantime, while god is cleaning his guns, we have to make sure that Israel is safe from the evil towelheads. It says so in the bible.

i agree with sage.

"Fundy" Jews have hardly any political pull in Israel. The invasion of Lebanon happened for fully secular reasons. To me, when people suggest some religious conspiracy behind Israeli politics or US-Israeli relations.... i'm just wondering when the world-wide Zionist Occupationist Government and the Protocol of the Elders of Zion crap comes next.

and, pretty much the bulk of important academic literature published on "fundamentalism" since the early 1980's (Martin Marty's "Fundamentalism Project" and its spin-offs like Karen Armstrong's Battle for God and Scott Appleby's Strong Religion) has suggested that the term is "fundamentally" flawed. "Enlightened" religious types or atheists feel more comfortable when they can marginalize the opinions of "cranks" they don't agree with.

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention the Protocols of Zion. I learned to read while thumbing through it's pages and gazing at the aryan centerfold. I couldn't help but see a little jesus in her, because she was white, and sweaty. That's how I fell in love with Jesus. By picturing him, not as a jew, but as a hot white woman with big titties.

I'm not a troll, but believe what you like.

I used the term "propaganda" simply because Zoe Grace did first--check her post. And I do believe that it is propaganda. I'm just wondering what her source is, because I am always curious about the origins of propaganda, religious or otherwise.

I really don't care what you believe or don't believe in. What the fuck does Jesus have to do with anything on this particular thread? I happen to think that Jesus is a myth, as well as Abraham and any other patriarch in the bible, as well as bunch of other bullshit. So don't assume that I'm here to defend what I consider to be just as much of a fairy tale as you do. It is my opinion that making sweeping generalizations based upon misinformation (or lack thereof) causes a lot of problems. You clearly believe differently. That's fine. Now I know where you stand, and can proceed accordingly.

I believe I missed the part where I defined the forum, ZG. Perhaps you could point that out to me, oh Wise Poster of the Forum. I stupidly assumed that that was the function of the title. Silly me.

As for sources, sure, why not?

Just because Orthodox and/or Fundy Jews believe this doesn't mean that all Jews do. You'd be hard-pressed to find more than a handful of American Jews who actually believe this.

Kauffman Kohler, a central figure in the American Reform movement said the following:

We cannot afford any longer to pray for a return to Jerusalem. It is a blasphemy upon the lips of every American Jew...We accept as binding only its [scripture's] moral laws, but reject all such as are not adapted to the views and habit of modern civilazation...(Ismar Elbogen, A Century of Jewish Life; Philadelphia: Jewish Publication Society, 1946, p. 344ff)

This includes a belief that a Big Spook "drops" things out of the sky (be it a "son," a burning bush or a chunk of dirt) for humanity's pleasure/salvation/damnation.

Also check out stuff on Reconstructionist Judaism.

Not all Orthodox Jews are fundies.

I was simply pointing out that "Orthodox" and "Fundamentalist" are not one in the same. I did admit to overlap, so cut me some fucking slack. This should make sense to anyone with a middle school education.

Are you serious? You want me to prove this? Is anything done the same way that it was done 3000 years ago?

I think that Reform Judaism is at least a liiiiiiittle different from what we see in the bible, don't you?

Or you could just look in any "intro to religion" type text that includes judaism.

Some stats on the different ways in which jews identify themselves, in America and abroad: here.

Zoe Grace, you started the "like" business and then reinforced it by throwing a temper tantrum like a 16 year old girl. I think you have proved my point, if you even got it.

I guess I mistakenly made the assumption that people here are engaged in critical thought. Perhaps this is what I get for making generalizations and perhaps this is not a forum that I should be interested in. I guess we'll see.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

I was simply pointing out that "Orthodox" and "Fundamentalist" are not one in the same. I did admit to overlap, so cut me some fucking slack. This should make sense to anyone with a middle school education.

Are you serious? You want me to prove this? Is anything done the same way that it was done 3000 years ago?

I think that Reform Judaism is at least a liiiiiiittle different from what we see in the bible, don't you?

Or you could just look in any "intro to religion" type text that includes judaism.

Some stats on the different ways in which jews identify themselves, in America and abroad: here.

Zoe Grace, you started the "like" business and then reinforced it by throwing a temper tantrum like a 16 year old girl. I think you have proved my point, if you even got it.

I guess I mistakenly made the assumption that people here are engaged in critical thought. Perhaps this is what I get for making generalizations and perhaps this is not a forum that I should be interested in. I guess we'll see.

Whatever, douchebag. Quit defending Jesus already. Didn't you read the web address? It says ex-christian. That means we don't love your precious Jesus, so why would you come here preching about Jesus. It makes no sense. So stop it, jesusboy. Stop it now, for the sake of the children.

Whatever, douchebag. Quit defending Jesus already. Didn't you read the web address? It says ex-christian. That means we don't love your precious Jesus, so why would you come here preching about Jesus. It makes no sense. So stop it, jesusboy. Stop it now, for the sake of the children.

I would love for you to explain to me how I've defended jesus. Really.

I am completely aware of the title of this forum.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

I would love for you to explain to me how I've defended jesus. Really.

I am completely aware of the title of this forum.

By being all jesusy, man. You know that ain't cool dude. And yeah, you may be aware of the name of the forum, but do you know what it means, man? Like, man it means we don't like your savior dude. so quit trying to shove your god down my throat, man. Like, you know what I mean?

wow.

alot of you ex-christian folk sure are knee-jerk reverse fundamentalists!

just because somebody disagrees you assume they're Christians!