Goodbye Jesus

Nigerian Scheme Letters

Amethyst

:ugh: Did anyone else get a PM with one? It was a typical Nigerian scam letter.

I get them, once in a while. Many years ago I even received real snail-mail letter. That's how it started.

419 eater dot com

Here ya go friends, take a look at the 419 busters page. Be prepared to laugh your asses off.. :lmao:

kL

Yup, got one today from a member named blessings.

DELETED.

Member should probably also be deleted.

My husband says he just got one too.

Got one from grace010. My guess is he/she and blessings are the same person.

419 eater dot com

Here ya go friends, take a look at the 419 busters page. Be prepared to laugh your asses off.. :lmao:

kL

Oh, that site is hilarious! I've seen it before. Be careful of drinking and reading at the same time, your monitor may get spewage. :D

yep, I got one too - do they really think anyone here is that stupid, or are they just taking shots in the dark?

*pouts* I didn't get one.

Yeah Garnet me either, sometimes I think I'm invisable, oh wait, I work on being invisable.

I got one.

Now if we could only hook the 419 scammers and Troy into some kind of infinite loop without causing the Internet itself to crash under the weight of all the crap...

I got one from "blessings". I deleted it and blocked she/him or it.

Casey

Also got one from that scumbag "blessings." Deleted and blocked. It's a "blessing" now that my PM box is clean of that filth...

:ugh: Did anyone else get a PM with one? It was a typical Nigerian scam letter.

A PM?! :blink:

Holy buttfuck Batman, from what account? Going to re-spam a bit... :fdevil:

Honestly, no. Not even sure if I get them via email anymore (after I got myself a new all-but-unkown addie... that proves, among other things, that paypal sells addresses to spammers - immediately after I got me a PP acount spam started to drop in! :Hmm: ), I just see the crap in usenet every now and then.

yep, I got one too - do they really think anyone here is that stupid, or are they just taking shots in the dark?

Website name contains "christian" --> (Nigeria connection "logic") Members are Good True Christians™ and thus believe each and every shit that contains the magic name jebus. :vent:

I just got one from grace010. It was my first private message here. I was excited and pissed off all in the same 3 seconds. :HaHa:

I was left out of the blessings and grace... :HaHa:

Yep, a PM. Sadly.

Website name contains "christian" --> (Nigeria connection "logic") Members are Good True Christians and thus believe each and every shit that contains the magic name jebus.

Yeah, that crossed my mind later - they see 'Christian' in the website name and think it's a sheepfold. Maybe they think the name is 'e-Christian' if they think at all...

Nope, no PM for me.

Website name contains "christian" --> (Nigeria connection "logic") Members are Good True Christians™ and thus believe each and every shit that contains the magic name jebus.

Yeah, that crossed my mind later - they see 'Christian' in the website name and think it's a sheepfold. Maybe they think the name is 'e-Christian' if they think at all...

Or maybe they think that "ex" here means "extra braindead" :crazy:

From the site:

So what is scambaiting? Well, put simply, you enter into a dialogue with scammers, simply to waste their time and resources. Whilst you are doing this, you will be helping to keep the scammers away from real potential victims and screwing around with the minds of deserving thieves.

I get these in my regular email services quite a bit. You can get these scam-holes to reply to you.

Try it.

Ask them biblical advice. :wicked:

Have fun!