Goodbye Jesus

Graphicsguy's "quest For A Life"

GraphicsGuy

Face it. I make a lousy non-believer.

I've still never been drunk. I have no desire to do drugs. I don't screw everything in sight. I don't worship demons or crucify cats or do anything to justify calling myself a heathen.

Okay, I swear a lot. A really fucking lot. But I've met a lot of fucking Xians who swear a fucking lot too so I can't even fucking boast about that.

As a Xian I had one thing that I did really enjoy that I don't have now. Popularity.

People liked me. They looked up to me. They came to me for prayer and advice. Tons of really hot Xian chicks paid attention to me. Who the hell wouldn't want that part of the cult back in their lives?

What set this off? Browsing through my cousin's Facebook profile and the photo albums she's tagged in.

One album was of nothing but a Xian retreat and I recognized a fair number of people in it.

It made me wonder if they missed me. Do they know I no longer believe? Do they know how much I would love to beat them over the heads and tell them how retarded they look during their praise/prayer meeting?

Do they know the shit I've gone through? Do they care?

Do they know I'm dead? That the Mark they knew actually doesn't exist anymore?

But it's not worth going back. Not even for them.

I'd rather be a shitty heathen than a popular Xian any day.

Well, hell... you just about summed it all up!

humming the Barney song.. I love you.. you love me..we're a happy family..............

Getting drunk is overrated. Drugs are bad although I think a joint might help you out. I already told you weeks ago how handsome you are. I know I'm an old lady and I'm not hitting on you I'm just sayin...You're a good looking guy and smart, I don't understand why you wouldn't be popular. You're just not going to the right places. Don't crucify any cats, but try the demon worship on weekends. We do it instead of sunday school. :grin:

I think you're just a really nice guy. Why change?

"try the demon worship on weekends. We do it instead of sunday school."

I go to hardware places...

• Super Moderator

When I quit the club I thought I would smoke crack, find some hookers, and maybe rob someone. Thought I might adopt a homosexual lifestyle (how does one adopt a homosexual lifestyle - do you just get sucked into it?).

Sorry to say, I'm still straight, sober, and haven't robbed or killed anyone. At least I know I'm still going to Hell.

(Just kidding about Hell)

- Chris

I think you're just a really nice guy. Why change?

Aww...Xandermac...I don't mind if you hit on me... :D (I hit on everyone I know... :P)

As Madame M. pointed out my OP was largely tongue-in-cheek. Semi-serious and yet not.

I was viewing my cousin's profile and photos though...that was all true and it did make me a little nostalgic for the "good 'ol days of ignorance."

I don't have any intentions of changing...except for the better. I'm cooler, leaner, and meaner than eva!

Sorry to say, I'm still straight, sober, and haven't robbed or killed anyone. At least I know I'm still going to Hell.

(Just kidding about Hell)

No, no, no...I talked to the devil the other day. He says the meetup in hell's still on. You didn't get the PM?

Sorry to hear you're still straight, sober, and haven't gone criminal yet. I'll sacrifice that cat for you when I finish my altar this weekend.

"(how does one adopt a homosexual lifestyle - do you just get sucked into it?)."

:twitch::lmao:

(how does one adopt a homosexual lifestyle - do you just get sucked into it?).

So that's when the "choice" is made. :grin:

I'm pretty sure the "choice" was made before the sucking began... :twitch:

:P

(how does one adopt a homosexual lifestyle - do you just get sucked into it?).

So that's when the "choice" is made. :grin:

"I was drunk, it was dark... seemed a great idea at the time... Gave it up cos the stubble chafes"

Damn...my thread turned gay...

It's a critical mass of atheists...

It made me wonder if they missed me.

I doubt it.

Do they know I no longer believe?

Not unless you've told them.

Do they know how much I would love to beat them over the heads and tell them how retarded they look during their praise/prayer meeting?

They do look retarded, don't they? It really looks silly when you see praise & worship with the sound turned all the way down. Seriously.

Do they know the shit I've gone through? Do they care?

Probably not on both counts. To busy being caught up in their own self-centered little world. Thinkin' they're spreading the lub of jeebus when they are really not concerned about anyone else. If they had any of what they proclaim to have you would at least receive a little caring and empathy.

Damn...my thread turned gay...

Nah....it chose to turn gay.

"It really looks silly when you see praise & worship with the sound turned all the way down. "

Why do Christians feel the need to share their armpits?

It's taken nearly eight years of nonbelief, and I'm just NOW edging into becoming a sexual "deviant". But it took forever just to find a man who could handle the biting!

And my drinking is getting better. I used to never drink anything but soda, now I'm drinking a lot more water, and I even take in a glass of wine with meals occasionally.

I've seen a lot more of the world since I became more "worldly". Seen things and places most people only see in books if they even bother opening one.

So yeah....pretty slow going becoming a full fledged heathen.

Why do Christians feel the need to share their armpits?

Not content to do this in the congregation, I've done it from stage in the choir. One of the things I'm embarassed of having done.

"(how does one adopt a homosexual lifestyle - do you just get sucked into it?)."

You go to an adoption agency. Just think of all those lonely homosexual lifestyles just waiting to be adopted by some nice guy or gal.

Oh...ohhhhh! That was so, soooooo bad...

I LOVE IT! :lmao:

It's taken nearly eight years of nonbelief, and I'm just NOW edging into becoming a sexual "deviant". But it took forever just to find a man who could handle the biting!

And you're so biteable too... :D

And my drinking is getting better. I used to never drink anything but soda, now I'm drinking a lot more water, and I even take in a glass of wine with meals occasionally.

I stopped drinking soda's too (except when I get fast food) - I never buy it anymore. More water. I drink orange juice like crazy. I'll have a beer with supper a couple of times a week.

I've seen a lot more of the world since I became more "worldly". Seen things and places most people only see in books if they even bother opening one.

That's what I'd really like to do. Start travelling more. Do a cross-country road trip. Take a cruise. Maybe backpack through Europe someday...

Graphicsguy,

I have never done drugs or been drunk either. And sometimes I have missed the old life because of the social aspect. In fact I started going to the Uni church again for the social aspect of it. I can attend there and be agnostic, pagan, atheist... No one cares. And there are lots of nice liberals to meet. That's just me. I don't care much about worshipping any deity, but I can get involved in the community.

Anyway, you and I sound a lot alike. BTW, I have also sworn an awful fucking lot my entire life too. Oh well...

And you're so biteable too... :D

Why thank you. I've had some pretty awkward conversations in the past. Kind of comic now....

-------

During kissing, stroking and rubbing WR exposes her neck and shoulder. PP (potential partner) stares at the exposed stretch of skin like he's not sure what to do with it. Recovering slightly he cuddles his face against the area. After waiting for the touch of lips, tongue and finally teeth that do not come...WR shifts uncomfortably.

PP - "What?"

WR - "Bite me."

PP looks at her, trying to guage whether or not she is serious. She is. Getting all amorous again. He starts smooching the neck and shoulder. WR waits....WR gets impatient as the requested action clearly is meant to involve teeth. Finally the PP opens his mouth and starts massaging the skin with his lips. WR enjoys the sensation...figuring it will lead to what she desires. The PP treats his own tongue like it's on fire, touching the skin with it here and there.... Minutes go by....WR realizes all she is getting is "gummed". She pulls back, fixing PP with a serious look.

PP -"What?"

WR - "I said, bite me."

PP - "I did!"

WR feels a sinking sensation. It is not a turn on.

WR - "Use teeth!"

PP goes back to the skin. WR feels him flinch slightly as he scrapes his teeth against the flesh. There isn't enough pressure being applied to break the skin on a grape. WR is tempted to show him what a bite is....feels the desire to do so in her own mouth....but checks herself. She feels frustration as the overly gentle ministrations of the PP do nothing to make her nerves sing. He may as well be tapping her on the shoulder. Despite knowing it might be a bad idea, WR takes hold of her PP's neck with her teeth. Only very gentle pressure is exerted. PP pulls away.

PP - "Hey! Be careful!"

WR - "I'm not even biting hard enough to leave marks!"

PP - "You're kind of agressive aren't you?"

The tone of the (former) PP's voice with this query tells WR she has accidentally found yet another "normal" or "vanilla" lover who seems to carry the idea that sexual confidence (with primal tendencies) in a woman is an undesireable trait. She also knows this man has never threatened to dent a wall with a headboard during love-making EVER. WR backs off, starts an unrelated conversation as though forgetting they were getting "hot-and heavy" moments ago. The former PP engages gladly in the conversation....time passes. WR expresses regret that she has to work early the following day (a lie, but better than trying to fake an orgasm for a man afraid of his own teeth). They part ways. Neither with the intent of calling the other for another date ever.

------

At one time, I thought there was something wrong with my skin. That it lacked "proper" sensitivity for "normal" arousal or something. But that made little sense as I was able to get myself off without difficulty. But it pretty much disqualified me for the teenage christian dating scene.

And I think word spread. Locker room talk among the guys at church. :P

Damn...I know you're kinda taken right now, but if you ever pass through I'll bite you! :P That was pretty hot...I think I found something new to try...(must be the vampire fascination lately)...

I bite...

but only when I'm asked nicely. :HaHa:

Saaaaay..........aren't you just over in Winnipeg? :scratch:

:HaHa: