Goodbye Jesus

What Are Jesus's Sins?

nick5

Ok so I'm arguing with this guy on another website and he's telling me that Jesus has never sinned in the bible, now I know it's not true so I showed him a couple of examples but I'd like to know if there are more (and I'm sure there are)

I'm looking for quote numbers if possible.

I told him about the part where jesus didn't respect the sabbat, showed him some parts where jesus got angry (like in the temple, or when he cursed the fig tree, etc), and some examples of lying (like when he says that we will receive everything we pray for). Anything else? This guy is really annoying so any help will be appreciated.

I don't know the verse numbers off-hand, but the big one is the lie where he says that he is returning within the lifetimes of those listening to him speak.

Also, he has one of his followers steal of donkey for him, or something like that.

Then there's Luke 14:26. If that's not a "sin", then I dont' know what is. :Doh:

In Luke 2:41-46, Jesusboy apparently disobeys his parents by hanging around Jerusalem instead of joining their caravan home.

Mark 7:27 Jesus is obviously a bigot, referring to gentiles as "dogs".

Jesus touched lepers, or people with skin diseases (Matt 8:2,3 (NIV footnotes))

People with skin diseases are unclean (Lev 13:45, 46)

Touching an unclean person is a sin (Lev 5:3,5)

Hah, the guy told me that it's not sin when Jesus does it because he's god and he can do what he wants :lmao:

Just before, he told me sin was immoral, it meant to disobey god and be away from him. Now he tells me it's ok if Jesus does it :HaHa: that mean God is away from god

And funniest of all, he asks me to respect his beleifs :HaHa::HaHa::HaHa: What a moron, get your story straight if you expect someone to respect you

Exactly Nick,

That's the excuse for God to mass murder people in the OT.

He's supposed to be good and moral, and break his own moral code, because supposedly he can. But then these sins and morals are not absolute or eternal, but arbitrary to his mood.

Anyone can claim to be divine and free from moral duty, but that doesn't prove them to be godly, but prove they're con artists instead.

And really, if this Jesus was 100% god and 100% man, shouldn't the "man" side of him be bound by the same moral duty as any man? Was his human nature somehow free from sinning because he had a godly nature too? What a cheap trick from "God".

Guest sherman

On the day they died, Jeuse promised to take the other guy into heaven:

Luk 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

The day he raised from death, he told Mary Magdalene he had not been there yet:

20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

So where have they been on " To day"? Lair!

If Jesus is God made flesh then everything that God did in the old testament, Jesus is just as guilty of