Goodbye Jesus

I'm Back

BuddhistCommunist

I left this site realizing that I still had much to learn. And I must tell you that I have become a christian again........ :lmao: J/K sorry couldn't keep a straight face. You guys are gonna be proud of me! I deconverted 27 people just by showing them what the bible says because THEY DIDN'T EVEN READ IT!!! This appaling amount of ignorance has caused me to finally strike back. I have now become a Satanist (by Laveys standards not a Satan worshipper). And no christian is safe from my whit."I look into the glossy eyes of their fearsome Jehova and pluck him by the beard. I then lift a broad axe and split open his worm eaten skull and laugh with sardonic wrath!" While philisophically whitted phrases pour from my mouth as the church crumbles beneath me. Mankind will achieve its highest state of Perfection...... freedom. Some say "well isn't it freedom that I choose to believe this." I say "You fool, Can you not see that people are suffering; can you not see that close minded belief in a false Dogma is a major contributer to the Death of our honor." Honor is something we don't have anymore.... Remember who have fought and died for the cause of "Religious freedom" As they were destroyed by the christians and others in their misguided attempt at eternal salvation. The time for action is now! May we all find true freedom.

btw, yes I've gone insane, but I've never been more Liberated.

Peace

SC

I say "You fool, Can you not see that people are suffering; can you not see that close minded belief in a false Dogma is a major contributer to the Death of our honor." Honor is something we don't have anymore.... Remember who have fought and died for the cause of "Religious freedom" As they were destroyed by the christians and others in their misguided attempt at eternal salvation. The time for action is now! May we all find true freedom.
I'm in. Freedom and honour rock the house.

Oh, and welcome back!

Holy crap - a Commie Satanist living in Texas! Now all you need is to be gay and Jewish...

Welcome back, BC!

what a shame, it took me 7 yrs to get one athiest to convert to christianity, and you have converted 27 against. just asking why would you want to convert someone. the bible teaches to love God and your nieghbor. is that so bad? but we are all entitled to our beliefs. it just seems you have a malicious intent. but neverless, welcome back.

Freeday, I promise you, most atheists, deists, agnostics, apostates don't want to convert religious people. But I have found that just by engaging in a dialogue and debate that seems to be a possible outcome. It's not intentional, but still a possible effect.

I do believe that faith is a personal thing and should stay that way, but it's always important to initiate discussions that would make locked-in-hard-core-intolerant people more open and accepting to other views. Just like you seem to be already.

what a shame, it took me 7 yrs to get one athiest to convert to christianity, and you have converted 27 against. just asking why would you want to convert someone.

Why'd you convert that one? And why to xianity? Why not just any religion (even though you're xian)?

the bible teaches to love God and your nieghbor. is that so bad? but we are all entitled to our beliefs. it just seems you have a malicious intent. but neverless, welcome back.

Sadly, more often than not one's love of god gets in the way of one's love of neighbor. Usually with disasterous results.

mwc

Welcome back, BC!

Freeday-why would YOU want to convert even one? Seems like YOU have malicious intent..

what a shame, it took me 7 yrs to get one athiest to convert to christianity, and you have converted 27 against. just asking why would you want to convert someone. the bible teaches to love God and your nieghbor. is that so bad? but we are all entitled to our beliefs. it just seems you have a malicious intent. but neverless, welcome back.

That ain't all it teaches, Sweetcakes! But you know that.

Do you suppose, like you've been taught, that becoming an atheist will make you quite loving your neighbor? You don't need no damned religion to figure out that being nice to folks is generally a good policy, and one that Christians aren't necessarily given to just on account of being Christian.

Hail Satan!

Hell, somebody had to say it! :P

(welcome back BC :D )

the bible teaches to love God and your nieghbor. is that so bad?

So who gives a rat's ass what the bible tells us to do? It also tells us to stone witches and that poison won't hurt us if we drink it. :ugh:

No offense, I'm just sayin'...