Goodbye Jesus

Scientology Orientation

scitsofreaky

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JUvv-BM7zg0 "Right at this instance you are at the threshold of your next trillion years." If you don't want to watch anything, at least watch what he says at 2:20. FUCKED UP

Great where do I sign up. I have to right? It's a big bad world out there and if I walk out this door I might blow my brains out!!!!!

"If you were to walk out of this room and never mention Scientology again...you are perfectly free to do so. It would be stupid...but you can do it."

I love the deadpan seriousness of this statement.

:lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:funny:

:jerkit:

...if you continue with Scientology, we will be very happy with you, and you will be very happy with you.

:shrug: At least everybody will be happy. :lmao:

Glad to know I am perfectly free to leave... you know one kidnapping can ruin your whole day. :: gets ready to blow my brains out :::

I'd love to go to a "intro to Scientology" and then just bust out with "LORD XENU WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!" and run out of the building with no further explanation.

At least with Scientology, they should know the guy was full of shit...

That's pretty funny, here's one about the raelians, theyre just as fucked up

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RZP1YCvH8TI&search=raelian

If I'm going to make a prediction (prophesy :) ) about the future of religion... some hundred years from now, I think the Raelians will be the new dominating movement. The same way as Christianity was a fusion of different theologies and philosophies, the Raelians have merged religions, philosophy and science. It's a new way of reflecting the spiritual into modern culture, the same way each strong religion started. And I agree it's all mythologies and made up stories, but IMO that's a movement that will grow strong.

• 3 weeks later...

the video has been removed, what was the part at 2:20?

the video has been removed, what was the part at 2:20?

Wow, I am shocked that it got removed. The CoS probably threatened to sue.

I think that was when he said something to the effect of, "If you were to walk out of this room and never mention Scientology again...you are perfectly free to do so. It would be stupid...but you can do it. Just like you can leave and shoot yourself in the head." I just remember it was about seemingly comparing leaving with committing suicide. Boy, that sure makes me want to join :Wendywhatever::loser: