Goodbye Jesus

Been Jonesin' For Some Crazy...

-Demona-

According to a 'Net "prophet" on this page, Prince William is in the running for antiChrist. Complete with SPOOOOOKY lunar eclipses surrounding his mother's life and the supposed "occult sacrifice" that resulted in her death.

Oh, and the once and future king, Sir Arthur Pendragon is supposedly "an antiChrist figure" too, and William is King Arthur reincarnated! Can't get much crazier than that! :lmao:

Anybody else got some newfangled nutjob Doomsday Christian cultist stuff to share? I get a kick out of this stuff! :grin:

According to a 'Net "prophet" on this page, Prince William is in the running for antiChrist. Complete with SPOOOOOKY lunar eclipses surrounding his mother's life and the supposed "occult sacrifice" that resulted in her death.

Oh, and the once and future king, Sir Arthur Pendragon is supposedly "an antiChrist figure" too, and William is King Arthur reincarnated! Can't get much crazier than that! :lmao:

Anybody else got some newfangled nutjob Doomsday Christian cultist stuff to share? I get a kick out of this stuff! :grin:

I'm sure the British will love to hear about this.