Goodbye Jesus

Issuing A Challenge

Asimov

I'd like to issue my challenge to any theists here, Christian or otherwise.

I'll debate nearly any theology topic, any philosophy topic, or any science topic. Some ideas if you need them are:

Is Atheism more tenable than Theism?

Does God exist?

Evolution vs. Creationism

Metaphysical Naturalism vs. God

Are the Gospels reliable?

Jesus existed

If you have any topics you'd like to bring up then do so, those are just some of my favourites. One on one...your chance to topple the mighty grand high poobah Atheist, or to end up sucking the balls of rationality.

Of course, the rules of civility are in place so don't worry about being viciously raped. I'll play nice.

I'll debate nearly any theology topic, any philosophy topic, or any science topic. Some ideas if you need them are:

Does God exist?

Jesus existed

If you have any topics you'd like to bring up then do so, those are just some of my favourites. One on one...your chance to topple the mighty grand high poobah Atheist, or to end up sucking the balls of rationality.

Of course, the rules of civility are in place so don't worry about being viciously raped. I'll play nice.

i take it this was directed at me. i will have to think about it. not sure if it would accomplish anything.

i take it this was directed at me. i will have to think about it. not sure if it would accomplish anything.

better take that challenge!! he said he's actually gonna play nice :HaHa:

Why make such a PRIDEFUL and ARROGANT assumption? I'm certain that if Asimov wanted YOU specifically he would have called you out by name. Stop playing the martyr ALREADY. You aren't being singled out. Asimov routinely issues challenges like this when there is an influx of Christian posters. He simply enjoys a good debate.

The question now is, ARE YOU UP TO IT? Don't be scared! You've got god's holy spurt within you, right? You should be able to defeat a heathen with ease!

Right? :twitch::wicked:

I would be scared to debate Asimov. I don't think Freeday should. It will be a slaughter based on the information he has already put forth on the forums (unless he's hiding something!).

However, I hope SOMEONE will take him up on it. I love to see a GOOD debate.

Does God exist?

Jesus existed

Not that I'm a theist, but I wouldn't debate you. Yoou're too good.

Sparrow

text

... chance to topple the mighty grand high poobah Atheist, or to end up sucking the balls of rationality.

C'mon - do it - what have you got to lose but your dignity and your faith?

Enjoy!

Sparrow

I'll bring the popcorn!

You are a theist, so indirectly it was towards you. Accomplish anything? That depends on your perspective.