Goodbye Jesus

The Street Preachers Do July 4 In Miami Beach

Lautermilich

I note that there was at least one semi-honest evangelizer in that crowd. The guy in the picture on your website whose sign proclaims that god's love is conditional. (Some love, huh?)

http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/image/63026018

Dyslexic non-believers are better off than christians because they can get a real d-o-g instead of a fake g-o-d and experience UNconditional love.

I note that there was at least one semi-honest evangelizer in that crowd. The guy in the picture on your website whose sign proclaims that god's love is conditional. (Some love, huh?)

http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/image/63026018

Dyslexic non-believers are better off than christians because they can get a real d-o-g instead of a fake g-o-d and experience UNconditional love.

The girl on the the bottom pic looks like she needs a bath.

Speaker at a British "revival" years ago, "I've been washed in the blood of the Lamb!"

Heckler (In a pronounced Northern accent): "Tha' still looks a bit mucky t'me ould lad, that tha' does!"

Casey

Lautermilich,

Appreciate and enjoy your time to compose, shoot and then hang your shots..

Kickass great work amigo, please continue..

kL

Their slogan "Real Christians do not sin" isn't Biblical, and hence they're not Real Christians. Oxy-MORONS.

Their slogan "Real Christians do not sin" isn't Biblical, and hence they're not Real Christians. Oxy-MORONS.

Not sure about that Hans. There are verses where Jesus says "Go and sin no more" and "Be perfect as your father in heaven is perfect".

I only remember those 'cause early into my deconversion I read them and thought: WTF-why is everyone still sinning??? :grin:

Well, those are commands only, not observations. Or more like wishful thinking.

Paul says in the Romans that the flesh wants to sin, we do things we know are wrong and we can't help it, but the salvation and forgivness is in Jesus. So nah, the Bible doesn't say Christians are perfect. Or the verses saying that when someone gets tempted, they're already in sin. Also James asks what is faith unless you have works to prove it, which points to Christians that don't do the "right" works. Or the verses about the fruits of the spirit, why would there be fruits of the spirit to work for to get, unless Christians are imperfect and sin. Most all other denominations knows this, but not these guys.

What I learned was that Christians sin too, but "we" (they nowdays :) ) can be forgiven. But that's the active sin, when a person actually commits a sin.

But then of course you have the sin from Adam, which is gone when you are born again. The inherited sin supposedly is removed or washed away.

Just doesn't work with OT scripture that say that the son is not punished for the fathers sins anymore. Also a verse Christians forget to read, or basically ignore.

You know that guy had to be getting a major boner when those chicks were making out.

Shit if posing as a street witnesser will get chicks to make out in front of me, I am there baby. Where do you buy those shirts?

And the reason that you know this guy was sporting some major wood is because a cock even when attached to a very religios individual, has no conscience or religious affiliation what so ever.

So that's what the tool-belt is for! It's nothing more than a, erm... mask, of sorts. :wicked:

:HaHa:

So that's what the tool-belt is for! It's nothing more than a, erm... mask, of sorts. :wicked:

Heh heh...Woodsmoke said "tool"..heh heh.

Real Christians do not sin? Alot of Christians hate homosexuals....hatred is a sin.

Heh heh...Woodsmoke said "tool"..heh heh.

:lmao::lmao:

Ro-bear, you're my hero! :grin:

Real Christians do not sin? Alot of Christians hate homosexuals....hatred is a sin.

And they're also lying. If you find just one Christian that do sin, then their statement is false, and hence a lie. And then all of them that wears that shirt are liars, and full of sin.

Awww, no. She's cute! She's the one I'd like to pull into one of the public bathrooms and show her what god REALLY is.

Lautermilch, you are one talented photographer. Is this just a hobby or is it your profession?