Goodbye Jesus

Street Preachers New Shirt

Lautermilich

Heh - the chick looks like she's cracking a smile - or is that a sneer? :scratch:

Well, that's a strange one.

It's true that the Christian God is conditional, but traditionally I thought that God supposedly love everyone, but going to Heaven is conditional... weird people!

How does one get this verse: Job 31:15

Did not he who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same one form us both within our mothers?

to be Abortion is murder?

--edit--

Didn't God make the animals too? So then if I find a verse that would say something like: "Did not God create the cows?" Did not God form the cows in their mothers wombs?" would mean it's murder to kill a cow?

And this one Lev 18:22, "Homosexuality is a sin", okay... but what about verse 19 "'Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period"? Why don't they scream that from the house tops too, or print it on shirts?

Don't have sex with a women during menstruation, it's a sin

Lev 18:19

Exactly, Han - it's another fine example of Xianity's tradition of obfuscation. The Babble™ is limited and insufficient to explain away every moral issue, so Xians have do work double time at finding verses that even remotely touch on a related subject to the moral issue du jour, then write up a bunch of bullshit to make the verse justify their moral opinion.

If it weren't for the fine art of bullshitting, Xianity would've never survived.

I can see where they're trying to make a connection, but it doesn't really work.

Not really a good connection. It doesn't say "don't kill fetus", or "don't kill baby in mothers womb", so it's not one of the 613 laws.

And doesn't the Bible say God created everything? So anything you destroy or break or kill is a sin by the same token of reasoning?

And this one Lev 18:22, "Homosexuality is a sin", okay... but what about verse 19 "'Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period"? Why don't they scream that from the house tops too, or print it on shirts?

I think they talk about homosexuality more because it's referred to in the New Testament, and they just use Leviticus 18:22 to further back it up.

Very true. If there wasn't any reference to homosexuality in NT, maybe it never would have been a problem? But still there's nothing in NT about abortion.

That's why they think they can avoid following the dietary laws, because the NT say you can eat anything.

But still, NT never rejects the "women's menstruation" laws. And I think there are quite a few rules there.

In the Gospels Jesus never say anything about abortion or homosexuality. But he did say something about "loving your neighbor", and "don't judge".

Chixx is cute as a bug..

Wonder if she'd like to find out what real sin feels like?

Damn L, get some numbers next time.. :)

kL

are these people mostly arguing with the street preachers or actually listening and shit?

I think they're mostly arguing. If you look in the other thread about the street preachers in Florida on July 4th, it shows three girls french kissing each other in protest.

bless their little hearts! :)

The man and the woman resemble one another. Are they related? Do they belong to a local church, or are they a cult of two? Street preachers make me curious. We had one at the U.T. campus who cautioned women against oral sex, saying that reproductive cells rapidly divide, like cancer cells, and therefore semen would lead to cancer of the esophagus, stomach, and/or intestines. It's funny how most people moved to become street preachers undermine their own credibility by spouting such nonsense.

I bet that the "preacher" in the blue shirt sins more than the average athiest. Thats why he feels the need to fight it so bad. The chick is probably gay. :HaHa:

That was in the misc page along with turtles having sex.

Are you sure it's not just a massage session? :HaHa:

"A little more to the right, between square 10 and 12... yeah, right there... aaah..."

"You're muscles are in knot here, I better work a little more on this spot..."

Is it me or was Betty Bowers based on this woman preacher? She look alot like Betty.

That man sure do have some skeletons in the closets...

Guest Mr. XC

That was in the misc page along with turtles having sex.

Are you sure it's not just a massage session? :HaHa:

"A little more to the right, between square 10 and 12... yeah, right there... aaah..."

"You're muscles are in knot here, I better work a little more on this spot..."

Too funny!

:funny:

okay... but what about verse 19 "'Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period"? Why don't they scream that from the house tops too, or print it on shirts?

I'd buy the shirt :HaHa: How much you sellin it for?

Yeah. Maybe we should print a shirt like that, front "Sex with a menstruating woman is a sin, Lev 18:19" and on the back, the back-rubbing turtles with text "No worries. It's only a massage."

:grin:

Guest Mr. XC

This cannot be real. Are they that ignorant of their own bible?

"Don't be deceived real Christians do not sin."

http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/image/63000061

63000061.brKGSRp2.jpg

And: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34018097/

What is the explication for this? Deception or delusion. Take your pick.

You can see him actually preach in that shirt here:

Romans 3 (New International Version):

22 This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

There is some discussion of the topic of "Christian sin" here, but it still seems deceptive to say that Christians do not sin.

http://www.faithtacoma.org/sermons/IJnJude/1John11.html