Goodbye Jesus

A Christian's Point Of View On Atheism

08 hawk

.........A rant I found:

"hey my fellow christians,

i really dont understand how someone couldnt believe in God, the creator. if you think about it the bible says that people are gonna deny Him/Christ and thats exactly whats happening.

aside from that, a mere "man" cant make clouds, earth, dirt, plants, animals, insects, and even people....i mean make them from scratch not taking a male and female and reproducing. i mean with your bare hands and dirt... ;) this whole thing about evolution, okay well, someone had to create the monkeys. or did they come from somethin eles? and even so, then how did that come about. and the "big bang" about all these atoms and what not comming together and blowin up makin the earth? okay, so who made the atoms? where did they come from.

some atheists try to play us christians to the left like were weak for believeing in God. and knowing that his number one enemy is Satan whos only purpose is to kill, steal, and destroy. excuse me, try to kill, steal and destroy. TRY to kill Gods people, TRY to steal everything that is rightfully ours, and TRY to destroy everything that God has for his people.

anyway, some say that christanity isnt logical, well, neither is the development of a child but because those blessed people called "SCIENTISTS" can prove it. oh, well, then nevermind. *and i mean that like "it all makes sence...NOW"*

i honestly think that atheism is not actually the belief that theres no God, but the refusal to believe otherwise when the facts are right there in front of your face. *Funny, Atheists say the same thing about evolution and science* but God is still on the throne and all we can do is pray that the holy spirit will convict them and they will stop lettin the devil cheat them out of their inheirtance of the kingdom, just because hes mad that he screwed it up for himself. i guess misery really DOES love company.

~TO EACH HIS OWN SALVATION~"

So this is the eloquent, spiritually-convicting words the Holy Spurt™ is inspiring Xians with nowadays? :HaHa:

.........A rant I found:

"hey my fellow christians,

i really dont understand how someone couldnt believe in God, the creator. if you think about it the bible says that people are gonna deny Him/Christ and thats exactly whats happening.

aside from that, a mere "man" cant make clouds, earth, dirt, plants, animals, insects, and even people....i mean make them from scratch not taking a male and female and reproducing. i mean with your bare hands and dirt... ;) this whole thing about evolution, okay well, someone had to create the monkeys. or did they come from somethin eles? and even so, then how did that come about. and the "big bang" about all these atoms and what not comming together and blowin up makin the earth? okay, so who made the atoms? where did they come from.

some atheists try to play us christians to the left like were weak for believeing in God. and knowing that his number one enemy is Satan whos only purpose is to kill, steal, and destroy. excuse me, try to kill, steal and destroy. TRY to kill Gods people, TRY to steal everything that is rightfully ours, and TRY to destroy everything that God has for his people.

anyway, some say that christanity isnt logical, well, neither is the development of a child but because those blessed people called "SCIENTISTS" can prove it. oh, well, then nevermind. *and i mean that like "it all makes sence...NOW"*

i honestly think that atheism is not actually the belief that theres no God, but the refusal to believe otherwise when the facts are right there in front of your face. *Funny, Atheists say the same thing about evolution and science* but God is still on the throne and all we can do is pray that the holy spirit will convict them and they will stop lettin the devil cheat them out of their inheirtance of the kingdom, just because hes mad that he screwed it up for himself. i guess misery really DOES love company.

What's this guys myspace addy? Mines http://www.myspace.com/atheistmommy

I tried to read it but maybe i'm too drunk to comphrenend...,l,
JP, the only way that you might be able to even come close to comprehending it, is to be so freakin' drunk that you can't even turn your monitor on. :Hmm:

After reading that I want to get drunk.

I'd have to be drunk in order to read it again.

Why do you think three quarters of fuckin priests are drunks! Jezuzs fucking christ,pour me a drink! (Never get in a car if you drank anything these days!)

It was so unbelieveably stupid that I don't have anything witty to say.

Well I wish I could get drunk after reading that.

Gotta go to werk instead. Nuts.

I get a little confused when the Supah-Christ-chuns on Myspace ask to be my friend. They are in the same catagory of friend requests I file under: "Did this dumb-shit even read my profile before making this request?" all of which tend to go directly to the cyber-circular file.

Whoo hoo, more christian wanking! :jerkit:

This guy sounds like an overly peppy cheerleader.

You know, I keep hearing all this shit about some guy called "God" creating life from dirt, and these folks who seem to think they're authorized to speak for "God" saying he's obviously superior to humanity because we can't do that.

I always ask them, "Have you ever actually seen "God" create life from dirt?"

Me: :Hmm:

Them: :unsure:

No?

Me: :Hmm:

Them: :unsure::shrug:

(Glaring disappointedly) Think about that.

I can't believe you guys actually read it once! I don't read Xian words of "wisdom". When I want THAT sort of insight, I'll go read pigeon droppings in the park.

okay, the author of this, has pissed me off. first off, he/she has it all wrong. satan is the fallguy in the whole scenario. god is the prime mover who has moved and fucked everything.

when will xtians read the holy trash book, and not rely on the pulpit culprit for their teaching?

.........A rant I found:

<snip>

Also known as the Sound of One Hand Masturbating.

I find it sad that there are such brainwashed people on this planet.

I find it sad that there are such brainwashed people on this planet.

I do too. Christians blindly go by what their preacher tells them. They read the bible and say 'It's in the bible so it must be right'. But Agnostics and Atheists actually THINK about the idea of God and question it.

:Hmm:

I feel like I just lost some brain cells.

Maybe we're all wrong?! We should all hurry up and get back to church! god did create dirt after all!

I'm a comin' lawd!

:Wendywhatever:

.........A rant I found:

<snip>

Also known as the Sound of One Hand Masturbating.

Zen sounds like "Fap fap fap fap fap?"