Goodbye Jesus

The Nuttiest Thing You've Ever Heard A Fundy Say

AgnosticBob AtheistPants

A friend of mine was trying to justify Paul's deal on women being silent in the church.

He said that, in those days, men and women would sit in different places in the church. It was apparently a common occurance that, when a woman didn't understand something the priest said, she would yell across the room at her husband to explain it.

So, Paul just wanted women to keep their mouths shut because they were being disruptive in church...

I've heard a few good ones..

About dinosaurs:

"Satan planted the bones to confuse us, cause us to doubt and lead us astray."

The Bermuda Triangle:

"Is a gateway to hell."

Blackholes:

See Bermuda Triangle.

The nuttiest ones came from the "Creation Evidence Museum" in Glen Rose..its right on the edge of Dinosaur Valley State Park..When we went, I asked the park ranger if any of the nuts from the museum ever came up to the park to create a ruckus..she said yes, they do on occasion. Which could be the reason for this sign, within the park:

cartoonDV.jpg

Rasputin was ugly, unkempt, nearly illiterate, crude, and said to smell like a diseased goat. So how did he get it on with all those aristocratic babes?

Well, he had established a name for himself as a holy man, so they believed him when he told them that taking pride in one's virtue is a sin. Further, he advised them that they had to get right with god by engaging in some debauchery in order to give god a reason to forgive them and take them back into the fold. More often than not, this line of reasoning seems to have worked.

Hey, let's not forget his foot long penis either. That HAD to have some leverage.

The John Holmes of Russia?