Goodbye Jesus

A Man Is Sueing Michael Jordan And Air Jordan Because Michael Looks Like Him

08 hawk

Heard this on Jimmy Kimmel Live. This man apparently is sick of hearing people say he looks like M.J. so he is sueing M.J. and Air Jordan for 832 million dollars. :loser:

What a dweeb. That's all I can say. I hope he fails and gets laughed out of court.

I wonder if he is older or younger than MJ. If he is younger, MJ should counter sue for looking like him.

In a way I understand the guys suite against MJ, sort of, but I in no way understand sueing Nike. What a dumbass.

Does he have the same skin "disease"?

Why don't he take up acting and start doing "look alike" shows?

he is six inches shorter than MJ...but it seems HE goes out of his way to look like him. Shaves his head, wears the same earings, and wears Air Jordans everyday. :Wendywhatever:

Does he have the same skin "disease"?

Why don't he take up acting and start doing "look alike" shows?

Wrong MJ. That would be Michael Jordan, not Michael Jackson.

Though now that I think about it, Jordan may have a case against Jackson...

Oops. I read it wrong. How the heck did I read it as Michael Jackson? I think I have to start using my glasses all the time...

Oops. I read it wrong. How the heck did I read it as Michael Jackson? I think I have to start using my glasses all the time...

Either way, anybody suing either Michael should instantly be taken in for a psychological exam & possible internship at the funny farm.

If I let my hair grow long, and comb it back, people say I look like Leonardo DeCaprio. You guys thinks it's a good idea to sue him? I really need some cash... :HaHa:

When you bring a law suit against someone, you're trying to get something from them that you feel they owe you in some way. Michael doesn't owe that douche a damn thing...there's no excuse for this sort of thing. What an ass!

Why doesn't he take it as a compliment? Michael Jordan is very handsome!

what the fuck? how in the world should he have a case be considered for this one? I am willing to venture into my mind, and place a hefty wager that this prick has recieved many wonderful things because he resembles jordan. i am sure he has gotten laid a number of times because he played the jordan card. for the kicker, the only time jordan wears jordans was on a basketball court. when have you ever seen him photographed wearing them, and not be on a basketball court?

if he wins this, then i should have a case against two rappers in the world. juelz santana, and nelly

Watch out Tom Cruise. I got my eye on you and my attorney's number on speed dial.

ABAP, you look like a famous cartoon character... maybe you should sue Nickelodeon? :)

Fwee, stop looking like me or else you will hear from my lawyer.

( :scratch: Now where did I put that lawyer)