Goodbye Jesus

Evidence Of God!

garrisonjj

How can so many millions believe in dieties without any evidence to support this?

The Bible= a book written by men. Inspired by god? How can this be proved?

Holy communion = bread turned into the body and blood of christ, but is the priest a child molester? If he is, does this still count?

Has anyone ever really spoken to god and received an answer?

Were any of your prayers (former christians) answered in any way?

Did lightning strike any of you for dumping fuckin religion? Has your life crumbled?

Are you convinced you are going to burn in fuckin hell? Why or why not?

Just trying to get your reactions to some of my thoughts. Thanks

How can so many millions believe in dieties without any evidence to support this?

The Bible= a book written by men. Inspired by god? How can this be proved?

I say if it works for them, so be it. I just wish the more aggressive religions would drop their campaigns to convert everyone.

Holy communion = bread turned into the body and blood of christ, but is the priest a child molester? If he is, does this still count?

:lmao: I could make sooooooo many crude jokes here. *snerks*

Has anyone ever really spoken to god and received an answer?

Were any of your prayers (former christians) answered in any way?

I believe in god. I believe my prayers are answered. I don't really care if anyone else believes me. And I really don't care if anybody else believes in a god or not. My faith works for me.

Interestingly enough, it started working for me AFTER I de-converted.

Did lightning strike any of you for dumping fuckin religion? Has your life crumbled?

Not yet, but I had a live rat glued to my shoe once.

Are you convinced you are going to burn in fuckin hell? Why or why not?

Just trying to get your reactions to some of my thoughts. Thanks

Nope. Because I don't believe Hell can possibly exist. If God is supposed to be omnipotent and loving, what is the point of having a hell? Or even if you don't believe the loving part, why would an omnipotent being make us all different if it wanted us all to be the same?

Though supposing for a moment that the christian god really is the one true god...then I think all middle managers in America must be inadvertant high priests of Jehovah. It then explains a how a universal dumbass with planning skills that poor can sit on high, look down at his creation and say, "I dunno. YOU find a way to make it work!"

Not yet, but I had a live rat glued to my shoe once.

:twitch::eek:

Care to share how and why?

:twitch::eek:

Care to share how and why?

*giggles*

This happened a few years ago. True story.

I needed to replace the battery in my car, but the bolts were rusted shut and I couldn't get it out, so I called my friend Amy to come and help me. She looks it over and asks for a wrench, so I go to find one in the garage. Not finding one there, I look in the pantry because we had some extra tools there. The light was burned out in there so I took the flashlight, rooted around in the tools and found a pair of vice grips and figured it would do.

So I start to walk back through the garage, and I feel a drag on my sneaker. And every time I step, I hear:

Step. Squeak! Step. Squeak!

I look down and realize I've stepped in a glue trap. That had apperantly caught a small rat. Which was still alive.

Now, there are times in every girl's life where screaming is the best response to a given situation.

This was one of those times.

I don't think Miriah Carey could have reached the octaves I did. Amy looks up from my car and says, "What?! What's wrong?!"

"I'VE GOT A LIVE RAT STUCK TO MY SHOE!"

Amy is amused. Amy goes back to working on my car.

So. I've got a rat glued to my shoe. I take my shoe off and hop to the work bench. I couldn't pull my shoe free, so I ended up hopping on one foot out of the garage and into my bedroom to get some glue remover stuff. I hop back to the workbench, get my shoe, then have to decide what to do with the rat. The poor thing was hopelessly stuck and unable to move and squeaking pitifully. I had told my mom not to put down glue traps because I consider them very cruel...plus by that time they hadn't caught a single rat but had caught my dog, my cat, my mother, and now me.

Well, being the softy I am, even to a rat, I decide to unglue it and set it free. I take it by the tail...which it didn't like very much...and use the glue remover to disolve it out of the mess. Which it liked even less.

So, now I'm holding this sticky, squeaking, pissed off wild rat by the tail which still has glue and chemicals on it...so I take the hose and wash it off.

So then I had a sticky, squeaking, pissed off, WET, wild rat by the tail that is bugging it's little beady black eyes out and looking at me like, "WHY did you DO that?!"

Amy by this time is having conniptions of laughter as I go running off into the woods with this rat to set it free under a bush.

Then she puts the new battery in my car and takes me to lunch to erase the trauma.

Oh, BTW, no, the rat didn't survive. I think it had a little mousey heart attack and died where I put it down. Not that I could blame it. I'm sure I lost a couple years off my life as well.

If god exists, my life is proof he has a sense of humor.

:funny:

I needed to replace the battery in my car, but the bolts were rusted shut and I couldn't get it out, so I called my friend Amy to come and help me.
I don't know what I expected, but certainly didn't expect your story to begin with this. I needed to change my car battery, yadda yadda yadda, I had a rat glued to my shoe. :lmao:

I don't know what I expected, but certainly didn't expect your story to begin with this. I needed to change my car battery, yadda yadda yadda, I had a rat glued to my shoe. :lmao:

Funny, I didn't either. :lmao:

But damn if that story doesn't make a great ice breaker at parties.