God Of Peace Or God Of War?

snookums

?

I put my money on a God of War - Revenge!

Ritual Human Sacrifice

Murder

Slavery

lies...you name it. Babble God is not Pro Life.

So what do you expect from the 'follower's"?

Does anyone believe the myth that christians will actually 'turn the other cheek'..

Me...never. Imo....they are a bunch of hypocrites...ready to slit your throat or shoot you as soon as look at you.

this clip about crack my ribs.....

http://www.filecabi.net/video/fightbaptism.html

:lmao:

That video was fucking classic! :lmao:

Demonstrating both hypocrisy and blind sheep following. Notice that no one left the service. It didn't matter that the "man of God" was a violent loon, they waved it away as nonconsequential and stayed to receive his "blessings". Fucking typical.

If you REALLY want to experience the "love of Christ" from Christians, just wear an anti-Christian/God T-shirt, or have anti-Christ stickers on your car. You'll "feel the love" all over the place as you get assaulted, flipped the bird and your car gets vandalized.

The only "cheek" a Christian will ever turn is his/her ass cheek as they command you to kiss it.

When I was a Christian...I did turn the other cheek (sometimes).

But, when I did, the other Christians would take it as a sign of weakness...and start pummeling away.

I live on the buckle of the Bible belt (GW's hometown)... Every car, truck and Hummer has a fish on it...and they are the most inconsiderate bunch of loons I have EVER driven around.

They will speed up to get around you, then slow down...simply because they wanted to get to the exit ramp before you. But, you see... God gave them all this oil under their land - which proves that they're on his good side.

Wonder how many of them will be so pious when the next Oil bust hits, and this place dries up like a scorched tomato.

When I was a Christian...I did turn the other cheek (sometimes).

But, when I did, the other Christians would take it as a sign of weakness...and start pummeling away.

I live on the buckle of the Bible belt (GW's hometown)... Every car, truck and Hummer has a fish on it...and they are the most inconsiderate bunch of loons I have EVER driven around.

They will speed up to get around you, then slow down...simply because they wanted to get to the exit ramp before you. But, you see... God gave them all this oil under their land - which proves that they're on his good side.

Wonder how many of them will be so pious when the next Oil bust hits, and this place dries up like a scorched tomato.

I'm actually hoping that happens just so those freaks will have to trade in their souped up SUV's.

Christians are some of the biggest assholes on Earth...But they put on a good show in church though. :woohoo: