Goodbye Jesus

Would You Ever Date/marry A Christian?

MrMalone

I hope to the stars above that neither of my children, should they decide to marry, marry a Christian. Honestly, they've been through enough shit and seen the venom spewed against their entire family by Christians to where I doubt that I need to be to concerned about it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MrMalone

• AgnosticBob AtheistPants

• Taphophilia

• LosingMyReligion

Count me out. I tried dating a couple of 'christian' guys from church when I was a christian. They seem to have their heads in the clouds in terms of their expectations of women. At least the ones I ran into only wanted sex. They didn't care about what was going on with me, how I was feeling, my goals in life. They just wanted sex. I'm still a virgin, and I plan to stay one until I find a guy who respects me and genuinely cares about me.

Besides, I don't care for the delusional thinkers. I find that the non-religous folk are far more rational in their thinking. I don't need to have a false belief system shoved down my throat on a daily basis. I'm trying to become a normal person after the 10 years of warped thinking.

No.

Definitely no.

At first I was thinking that maybe, just maybe I would consider dating a very liberal Christian... but no.