Goodbye Jesus

Can You Watch What You Say?

Lautermilich

Can you watch what you say? We got kids around.

63572666.jpg

Anyone have an idea about what we can do about this guy?

63572675.jpg

63572675.jpg

LOL...he's not on a soap box he is on "The Firm" body sculptor.

I love his little carpenter belt....what a loser :HaHa:

He looks like If Mario never made it to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Guest exodus

LOL...he's not on a soap box he is on "The Firm" body sculptor.

Oh yes, the Fanny Lifter!!! :dance:

lol

exodus :)

let's see here, camel back... check, carpenters tool belt... check, crappy tshirt...check, bible... check, village people hat... check

I'm all set to spread the word of GOD

Is no town safe from these street nutjobs? I got to get a picture of the guitar player down here and post it so we can laugh at him and the prophet at hardees. :lmao: My towns full of these freaks. He can't even since either he sounds like a cow dying.

As long as it's not a talking doll. 'Cause you know it would be spilling Biblical Slag if it were.

He's A-ball. I used to lock horns with a Mike McKee back in Colorado Springs.

This loser would hang out near PrideFests and the like in a "sack cloth" which I will swear up and down is the monk's robe from a rennie clothing company that caters to pagans...complete with ashes on face!!

Of course, then there was the preacher in Rockies gear asking Rockes fans to come to Jesus and be saved. My hubbie yelled back "But he wasn't pitching today!" which elicited a round of cheers

Have you seen the preacher carrying a cross on his back I remember seeing him at a church once. he said he was gonna walk around the world like that. Them people are stupid.

I notice this guy has a wedding ring.

That's his wife across the street yelling, "GET A JOB!"

I notice this guy has a wedding ring.

That's his wife across the street yelling, "GET A JOB!"

No, this is his wife. She is always by his side.

63166838.jpg

Have you seen the preacher carrying a cross on his back I remember seeing him at a church once. he said he was gonna walk around the world like that. Them people are stupid.

Someone I used to work with went to spring break in Florida once and that guy was there with his cross; the base of the cross had a wheel in it so he wouldn't have to exert unnecessary energy dragging the thing and the spring breakers really let him hear about it: "Hey! JC didn't have no wheel!" :lmao:

bdp

Doot, doot, doot,

Dootdoodoodo

Dodoot dodoot doot dodoodoo.

Oh, just guess.

Sounds like him he had a wheel and a little backpack tied at the end of the cross. Damn this towns pretty far from florida he's walked along way.

quote name='bdp' date='Jul 17 2006, 10:37 PM' post='197467']

Someone I used to work with went to spring break in Florida once and that guy was there with his cross; the base of the cross had a wheel in it so he wouldn't have to exert unnecessary energy dragging the thing and the spring breakers really let him hear about it: "Hey! JC didn't have no wheel!" :lmao:

bdp

If you can fit a 22-250 varmint rifle with a silencer, I know someone who could take him out anywhere between three and four hundred yards. Maybe even five, with a little practice. :Hmm:

"I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body."

Hey fwee, the chick that I 'did it' with back in March just told me a couple of weeks ago 'you're a lesbian trapped in a man's body.' wtf??! Guess that's why there's been no repeat performance, but I have no idea what the hell she means... :twitch:

bdp

Oh, sure!

Unless you mean something that's legal... :scratch:

Religious as he is, surely he'll understand that I don't want to be a sinner either, so I'm afraid I'll have to do what my Gods want me to do to him...

"...The blade awaits thee, thy back shalle be slit

The bloode-dripping lobe of thy lunges

Builde a pair of wings

Delivered to Odinn

(Bloode eagle)

The Spearmaster's offeringe

(Bloode eagle)

The Raven God's sacrifice

(Bloode eagle)

The course of an ancient rite

(Bloode eagle)..."

(Stormwarrior, "Blood Eagle")

Of course that's not really something any of my Gods demand, but hey, as long as he believes that and gets just a tiny bit uneasy... :fdevil:

"I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body."

Hey fwee, the chick that I 'did it' with back in March just told me a couple of weeks ago 'you're a lesbian trapped in a man's body.' wtf??! Guess that's why there's been no repeat performance, but I have no idea what the hell she means... :twitch:

bdp

Maybe you made love to her in a way that a woman would to another woman? :shrug:

Try being a little rough next time. :scratch:

yeah, she said she does like it that way - seems to be a lot to ask of a novice. not to derail the thread or anything...

bdp

yeah, she said she does like it that way - seems to be a lot to ask of a novice. not to derail the thread or anything...

bdp

A lot to ask of a novice? :scratch:

I would think that a novice would be rougher than someone with experience. :Hmm:

Just get in there and go at it like it ain't nobody's business. :wicked:

Just don't hurt her. :grin:

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

I'm sure this jizznickel fancies himself the evangelical Indiana Jones. You can't fuck with that level of delusion, except to scream "throw me the idol I throw you the whip"! during the apex of his oratory ejaculations. That's guaranteed to send him scrambling, whimpering "Sala! They're digging in the wrong place!".

I am the monarch of the sea.....