Goodbye Jesus

I'm Tired Of These Dumb Questions

scitsofreaky

Why do people ask questions like, "Can God create a sphirical cube?" or, "Can God make 1+1=3?" Shut up. Those are the most asanine questions. They act as if they are exploring the nature of God, or some shit, but they aren't. Gah!

Why do people ask questions like, "Can God create a sphirical cube?" or, "Can God make 1+1=3?" Shut up. Those are the most asanine questions. They act as if they are exploring the nature of God, or some shit, but they aren't. Gah!

ROTFL, I know what you mean. Or they just come right out and say, "God CAN make 1+1=3 if he wants."

Big. Effin. Deal. Now ask me why I care?

Who cares? Nobody can prove whether god exists, much less than answering some inane questions.

What really cooks my biscuit is that some people think that if God did make (making all necessary assumptions) 1+1=3 it would destroy the universe, so God would never do that.

I think it is pseudointellectual masterbation.

I don't think these are as asinine as they really are. Classically, they have been genuine prominent queries into whether omnipotence has a priori limits. Heck, you can see this sort of thing pop up on Battleground God.