Goodbye Jesus

Jehovah's Witnesses - Coming To Save My Pour Soul

Open_Minded

My girlfriend has JWs visiting her once every few weeks and she doesn't have the gumption to tell them to go away. She stands there and listens to them. There tactic is to sometimes bring a retarded kid with them to the door and get him to read scriptures.

Some of those mormon lads are really horny though......they can talk to me any day :wicked:

I’ve had a ‘thing’ for Mormon Missionaries since I was 16 and joined their stupid cult. I never became one myself, as I was excommunicated right after high school when I told them I was gay.

The only enjoyable part of my two year stay in the Mormon Cult was the missionaries. Damn they are hot! To this day I still have fantasies about finding one of those dudes with a broken bicycle, I stop to help and the fantasy continues…. :wicked:

My twin brother joined the Mormon Church just six months after my excommunication was final. His son is now 19 years old and is currently in Provo Utah learning to speak French over the next three months. (He hasn’t even mastered English yet, he lives in Texas for Christ sake.) He will be leaving on his two-year mission to France in September. Riding around the South of France for two years on a bicycle will certainly give him that Mormon Missionary Look. I hope he comes home early, announces to his family that he is gay, leaves that stupid cult, and then proceeds to use his new found body to attract a nice boyfriend. :woohoo:

I had two smartly clad Jehovah's Witnesses knock on my door once - silly people!!

I was feeling a little confrontational that day and so I decided to toy with them somewhat!!! Cruel, I know, oh well. I allowed them to have their well-scripted say about this, that and the other and I lulled them into a nice little false sense of security, I even responded with a few "oh, really?"s!!

Then I started asking them why God created evil and that's when it all turned ugly. They couldn't intelligently argue against me and still uphold their dogma so they started getting a little more aggressive with their arguments and instead of being intimidated I interrupted them at every opportunity and argued just as forcefully (if not more so) back. When they said I should "let them finish" I told them in no uncertain terms that they had absolutely no right whatsoever telling me what I could and couldn't do on my own doorstep; they had invaded my territory and so I made the rules and if they didn't like it they knew what to do.

That's probably the thing that annoys me most with any kind of doorstep evangelisers; they come to YOUR door and start dicatating to YOU what you can and can't say or do!!

By the end I had them WANTING to leave!! Funny, though, I've never been bothered again!!!

The only enjoyable part of my two year stay in the Mormon Cult was the missionaries. Damn they are hot! To this day I still have fantasies about finding one of those dudes with a broken bicycle, I stop to help and the fantasy continues….

Why is there something so sexy about deflowering a religious man? I've wanted to do it too before, albeit not often. Although I'm bi I've never wanted to get it on with a nun. There are times, though, when I think about some Mormon or other fundie lad going through town and thought it would be the fun thing to do to be remembered as that terribly sinful devil-woman who led him into temptation in his youth. :fdevil:

I remember talking to JW's when i was 15. They asked me what i was, and i said i was Catholic. They said, they were once Catholic too, so theyll understand anything i have to say to them. They were ready to shoot down any Catholic doctrines i could spit at them. I threw them off though. Instead i asked them:

me: what is faith?

JW: faith is believing no matter what.

me: Wow... you guys really arent faithful people are you?"

JW looking at me with a puzzled look

me: You guys were Catholic once. Someone came to your door and somehow convinced you to convert? That's sad. You guys werent being true to your faith. God is probably sad...

They looked at each other with a shame, then left. Proudest day of my life!!

Forgive my naivete, what's a Kirby?

You know, I hadn't heard of a Kirby either until this thread. But about 2 minutes ago my doorbell rang and it was a lady trying to sell Kirby vacuum cleaners. Of course she "wasn't selling anything" and didn't understand why I was unhappy being lied to. "If you're not trying to sell me anything why are you here?"

Sorry for the OT, now back to your reguarly scheduled thread...