Goodbye Jesus

I'm Sooo Addicted To This Site....

Madie

I'M SO ADDICTED TO THIS SITE--I READ IT RELIGIOUSLY --WTF--it's taking up all my time---

BUT IT'S SOOOOOO THERAPEUTIC.....

i know whatcha mean... everytime im on a computer, this is the first place i go to... before i even check my email!

I'M SO ADDICTED TO THIS SITE--I READ IT RELIGIOUSLY --WTF--it's taking up all my time---

"Hello, my name is Ex-COG, and I'm an Ex-Christianoholic..." 12 stepping for reason (higher power is optional). :HaHa:

"Hello, my name is Ex-COG, and I'm an Ex-Christianoholic..." 12 stepping for reason (higher power is optional). :HaHa:

:lmao:

takes one to spot one.....cheers dears!

chink' chink'

Yes. It is. In a serious sense, you have to be little careful, and learn how to control it. Look at me, I've done good, I'm only logged on 23 hours a day now.

I was the same way when I first found it like...3 forum renditions and several years ago. I still pop in almost every day but don't post near as much as I used to.

I know, me too. It's so embarassing! :rolleyes:

People get addicted to this site fast (myself included...there was a point that I would wait all day long for work to be over just so I could go home and get on the computer and come to this site.) I've tried taking the occasional break...yeah, it doesn't work.

ExC for life, Baby!!