Goodbye Jesus

Cya

Guest rrcanna

I'm in the wrong place, here, so I'll be seeking someplace a little....older. My Very Best to everyone.

:Hmm:

Pardon? Should I be insulted? You don't like my SpongeBob parody?

Fare thee well, rrcanna :)

I'm in the wrong place, here, so I'll be seeking someplace a little....older. My Very Best to everyone.

Sorry to see you take leave of the place so soon. ExC is what you help make it RR, not sure what you are searching for, hope you find it.

kevinL

Well, you seem to fit right in with an exit post like that. :HaHa:

I take it as an insult....FUCK YOU!!!

Just kidding, I glorify in my maturity...or seeming lack thereof.

whatever makes you happy babe, online forums are like the real world, it takes time to make yourself feel at home, it'd be cool if you stayed and we got to know you more but its your choice of course ;)

I'm in the wrong place, here, so I'll be seeking someplace a little....older.
It looks like you were born in 1907! Good luck!
:lmao:

I was going to say something like that, too. :HaHa:

As soon as she said she'll be seeking someplace a little older, I checked her profile and sure enough -- DOB - 1907. :lmao:

Try the library. :shrug:

Good luck in whatever you do, rrcanna. The light is always on here at ExC.

I :17: to your :Old:;) and apologize.

I really thought you were some 30-something year old that was trying to put-down all the little immature punks on here.

I, for one, would welcome your input. :) Don't leave entirely, please.

I think I take that back... I call your bluff. I just checked out your websites. :HaHa:

I think a Bible proverb is appropriate here... "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young." :P

Pandora, I highly doubt that she's 99 years old.

The reason it's funny is because of the fake birth date mixed with her comment about finding a place that older.

Yain't gonna find too many groups of people on the internet within that age range. :lmao:

The reason it's funny is because of the fake birth date mixed with her comment about finding a place that older.

Yain't gonna find too many groups of people on the internet within that age range. :lmao:

What makes you think it's a she? Don Coyote Harthcock? And definitely not 99. RRCANNA? Rock and Roll Church of All Nations, North America? Hardly. Maybe the LWCANNA.

My husband's grandpa just died, and he used the internet at 92 years old. So there.

Yeah, duh. Isn't it pretty obvious I figured that out myself given my edit to that post?

Just a question... why do you keep hounding me on these boards? Does it bother you that someone doesn't always get or like your sense of humor? :shrug:

This dude calls himself the Mississippi Hippy and he thinks we're too immature?

I'm in the wrong place, here, so I'll be seeking someplace a little....older.
It looks like you were born in 1907! Good luck!
:lmao:

I was going to say something like that, too. :HaHa:

As soon as she said she'll be seeking someplace a little older, I checked her profile and sure enough -- DOB - 1907. :lmao:

Try the library. :shrug:

:D

.....and you are?

:shrug:

:jerkit:

This dude calls himself the Mississippi Hippy and he thinks we're too immature?

And apparantly our little band was not worth of inclusion in his Links section either. But he's got SCUBA weddings in his religion section!

I guess we need snorkels. :shrug:

I'm turning 31 in less than a month. I guess that's not old enough.

:Wendywhatever:

Just a question... why do you keep hounding me on these boards? Does it bother you that someone doesn't always get or like your sense of humor? :shrug:
Huh?!? :twitch:

For instance, you felt a need to explain the humor in this post, and you also felt a need to question if I had even read the kitty picture in my kittens thread, as if if I didn't mention that it was funny, I must not have read it.

Not a big deal... I just notice that you do this once in a while. It's only slightly annoying. :close:

For instance, you felt a need to explain the humor in this post, and you also felt a need to question if I had even read the kitty picture in my kittens thread, as if if I didn't mention that it was funny, I must not have read it.

Not a big deal... I just notice that you do this once in a while. It's only slightly annoying. :close:

***senses imminent flame wars...looks around for nearest cover***