Goodbye Jesus

Can Anyone Explain This Event?

Lautermilich

It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No! It's Jesus flying on a cloud!!!

Ahhh, fundy latinos! :)

Seriously though...it's some rally with some pastor-looking-guy who is proclaiming that Jesus is coming back.

I do a lot of photography and came across the event. I don't understand enough Spanish to know what was going on. Anyone know what this event or group is about? Their web site is in Spanish.

Here I am. Let's read and translate at best of my skills.

"Creciendo en Gracia is a movement based in Miami, Florida. At first sight it might seem an association worried about the propagation of Grace's doctrines. Its books and messages recorded on tapes are against the legalism of the "works system" or "good works to continue being saved", and they result very attractive for all those people disappointed in charismatic movements and tired of the insecurities of extremist doctrines created only by men."

"José Luis de Jesus is Portorican, and he claims to be the Apostle Paul's true successor. He offers the spiritual coverage of his Apostolshipness (I invented this word, yeah, didn't know how to translate apostolado) to everyone agreeing to join his cause and willing to hear the exclusive revelations that, José claims, he has received directly from God. Amongst those, a revelation about how Satan is only a myth and never existed, a revelation about how believers already exist before they are born...."

Seems like some kind of sect. Here's more (in spanish) if you want to check it. At least it's written and not a stupid video this time :)

http://mebpi.org/article19.html

I can't help but wonder how long it will be before that guy makes them drink grape koolaid or something similar.

I can't explain the event, but I do know that the lady in the first photo has a sweet set of tah-tahs. :phew:

:grin:

I can't explain the event, but I do know that the lady in the first photo has a sweet set of tah-tahs. :phew:

I was just thinking that I wouldn't mind getting saved for a shot at those or that nice green tush in the last picture.

Hah! Cheffy's a bumper man! :wicked:

:woohoo:

I was just thinking that I wouldn't mind getting saved for a shot at those or that nice green tush in the last picture.

Damn. You beat me to it.

Yes! I was thinking the same thing about the green tush--until I noticed the nasty ass sweat a drippin'.

He offers the spiritual coverage of his Apostolshipness (I invented this word, yeah, didn't know how to translate apostolado)...

How about, "Apostolocity?"