Goodbye Jesus

So I Ended Up Recording A Song About It

Greydon Square

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Shitballs. Try Me

Looks like myspace i down right now. Poodogs.

It figures! :vent:

When I try it from here (work) Myspace is blocked due to MATURE/ADULT CONTENT. :banghead:

Thats because I rock out with my cock out. My small white cock. :grin:

Change all the EDs in that last post to GWs - sorry Eternal Darkness. Misfiring synapses. Continue.

No worries. I'll just assume you had a long day. :grin:

But anyway, to bring this back on topic, I've found out since my last post how catchy the song really is. The "question it all" part gets stuck in my head.

Change all the EDs in that last post to GWs - sorry Eternal Darkness. Misfiring synapses. Continue.

No worries. I'll just assume you had a long day. :grin:

But anyway, to bring this back on topic, I've found out since my last post how catchy the song really is. The "question it all" part gets stuck in my head.

im really glad that the song is stuck in your head, hopefully that shows maturity for me as a song writer. Also if "Question it All" can be catchy i hope it catches on for people who NEED to question it all. Hopefully the message gets across to those people. THanks alot Everyone

Niiiiiice!

I especially appreciate the comparison between Crips/Bloods vs. Dems/Repubs... I'd never thought of it that way...

Keep up the good work.

"So i was watching Tv the other day and there was a rerun of the vibe awards on or whatever. Someone help me out with this one, How is it that rappers can talk about sellin drugs, pimpin hoes, killin people, and then get on stage after being given an award for saying those things, and say "well first id like to thank God, without him i wouldnt be able to make it" THIS IS MADENING"

You saying that reminds me of when I had to work at this charity rap concert last month. Sometime ago, this mother was murdered and her little girl was shot and almost died so they did this for them. So, after a few songs, the rappers told the audience of about 250 people get quiet for a serious moment. The dude says that we all should pray to God for the victims and all this Godly junk. He goes from that to rapping a song about booties and drugs. Me and this girl I was working with just had to roll our eyes at that.

Niiiiiice!

I especially appreciate the comparison between Crips/Bloods vs. Dems/Repubs... I'd never thought of it that way...

Keep up the good work.

Thank you for listening, yea ive felt like that for the longest but most dont think of it that way because like xtianity theyve been programmed. oh well, lets get the truth out there

"So i was watching Tv the other day and there was a rerun of the vibe awards on or whatever. Someone help me out with this one, How is it that rappers can talk about sellin drugs, pimpin hoes, killin people, and then get on stage after being given an award for saying those things, and say "well first id like to thank God, without him i wouldnt be able to make it" THIS IS MADENING"

You saying that reminds me of when I had to work at this charity rap concert last month. Sometime ago, this mother was murdered and her little girl was shot and almost died so they did this for them. So, after a few songs, the rappers told the audience of about 250 people get quiet for a serious moment. The dude says that we all should pray to God for the victims and all this Godly junk. He goes from that to rapping a song about booties and drugs. Me and this girl I was working with just had to roll our eyes at that.

yup thats how rappers do it, but the fundie xtians accept them, so i feel like they deserve each other.

Thanks man i really appreciate it

GS, most excellent tracks. Got a CD or something soon? I would love to hear more.

GS, most excellent tracks. Got a CD or something soon? I would love to hear more.

Thank you i really appreciate the compliment, I do have a CD im getting ready to release actually, its called "The Compton Effect" Ill be releasing it independently(because you can talk about anything except atheism) i am 4 songs away it should be finished by the end of sept. You can check some other stuff of mine here www.soundclick.com/greydonsquare