chefranden

See them here.

Well it could have been a fundy.

That's pretty funny.

See them here.

Well it could have been a fundy.

"Justify your answer." "Guess" :lmao:

At least that one was honest, no? ;)

Reminds me of one chemistry exam where I somehow felt compelled to add a note "Student does not take responsibiliby for teacher's possible heart attack when checking this exam!".

Goo' ol' Horst, the coolest chemistry teacher I ever had (well, big deal, he was the only one I had for six long years :) ), closed his evaluations with "I've seen much worse in my career - C"

Aaah, to be back at school again, with teachers who are all as cool as that one :wicked:

I remember having no clue about a lot of the answers during a test I took to do with electronics. So I just put joke answers for a lot of them. The tutor was a little bit slow because he'd marked a fair bit of my exam before he realised I was making a mockery of it. About half way through the marking he started putting comments on the paper about some of the jokes I was making. lol.

LOL that just cracks me up, I used to put "I don't know" on standardized tests. No joke. :lmao:

LOL...that reminds me of the accident reports with the statements of drivers which the insurance institute published. Kind of like the one driver who said..."I was driving along the road when all of a sudden the tree just jumped out in front of me"....LOL
I like Jeff Foxworthy's skit about the dude with a flat tire. :HaHa:

So I'm driving along and I see this guy changing his tire along the side of the road. I pull up to him and say, "Ya got a flat tire, huh?", and the guy looks at me and says, "Nah! I was just drivin' along and three of my tires got real big, real quick." :lmao:

:rofl: I remember seeing that test before a year ago or so... man that cracks me up all the time. I remember the times when I got tempted to do the same in a few tests back in high school but instead I tried to bullshit my way through the question... ahh good times, can't do that anymore though, the teachers are too smart now in university.

Oh, you can bullshit your way through exams in University, too. You just have to be more sly about it.

Hell, that's how some people get through grad school.