Goodbye Jesus

Laser Innovations

Fweethawt

Take a look at this stuff.

http://www.stopsmokingexperts.com/

:twitch:

What do you all think?

:Hmm: I wonder if it really works, sounds like something that they could charge a small fortune for! LOL

maybe a little weird - cold lasers?? I do not know...

"consider this just another learning experence" - Julio Carello

I guy here at work with had this procedure performed on him nine days ago. He hasn't had any urges to smoke, and no urges to eat more, either. It cost him $225.

That's less than two months worth of brand name cigarettes. :shrug:

My brother did it, and he quit. He smoked 1-2 packs a day for years, and got the laser therapy and stopped instantly. He hasn't had one cigarette since. I wonder if it really works or if you feel stupid about spending $300 and make it work.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

My brother did it, and he quit. He smoked 1-2 packs a day for years, and got the laser therapy and stopped instantly. He hasn't had one cigarette since. I wonder if it really works or if you feel stupid about spending $300 and make it work.

I've quit smoking and to me all it should take is a goddamned will of your own. This isn't a math class. This is a person deciding not to do something they don't have to do. All the habits I have are intact because I want to do them. The minute I don't want to do it anymore, I decide to quit and I quit. And yes, I've quit cigarettes. All this talk of methods of quitting just seems to be a way for the smoker to not take the blame for their failure.

If you wish to not smoke, then don't flick that bic. Simple as that. If your wish to not smoke isn't greater than your desire to smoke, then you will fail. Period.

I'm hearing the same exact story from the testimony section of that site that I'm hearing from this guy here at work.

His cravings just vanished.

However, he does feel slightly tempted at certain times like after meals and when others are smoking and he smells it. But, this is also to be expected. Although the craving isn't there, the habit still is to a certain extent. But the drive to grab one during those habitual moments just isn't there the way that it used to be when he tried to quit.

Can anyone find one single piece of negative feedback about this procedure?

I can't. :shrug:

Might someone know how to look up something like that? :ugh:

Guest droskey

I think that it is a bunch of crap.

Laser treatment involves the application of a cold, soft non-invasive laser beam to specific energy points on the body; which is completely safe & painless.

What "energy points" are they talking about? This smells a lot like the alternative/herbal medicine crap that is so popular now.

Here you go:

http://www.jointogether.org/news/headlines...op-smoking.html