Goodbye Jesus

All The Benefits Of Yoga... Without The Damnation!

MrSpooky

I can guarantee you that these folks preaching this off-brand yoga are not getting the same benefits as those who understand the intention of yogic practices - -take the woman in the pictures, for example.
As yoga, it's doomed to fail. Instead of concentrating on what they're doing and thinking and feeling, so that they can correct and control it, they're probably thinking about Jesus instead. :eek:

And a warning, for my sake and theirs... First "Christian entrepreneur" who tries a similar stunt with the Futhark runes is getting a flaming hagalaz up the tailpipe. Still shaking my head at crap like "runic Tarot" and "zodiac runes."

As Christians, they're supposed to deny self. And they can try that all day long by strecthing and fantasizing about Jesus, but in the end, Christianity is the single most self-centered practice in human history. Its sole purpose is to save oneself from an eternity of punishment.

Possible names for Christian Yoga poses/moves:

Picking the Fruit,

Parting the Sea,

Slaying the Lamb,

Bible Bash the Heathen,

The Smote Sinner,

The Eye Poke,

Pulling the Wool,

Why do these, for some reason, sound like sexual positions? :lmao:

Possible names for Christian Yoga poses/moves:

Picking the Fruit,

Parting the Sea,

Slaying the Lamb,

Bible Bash the Heathen,

The Smote Sinner,

The Eye Poke,

Pulling the Wool,

Why do these, for some reason, sound like sexual positions? :lmao:

Sounds like a list of Christian BDSM. There's more to Christian sex than just the missionary position... :sex::spanka::lmao: